by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match) Empty Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:36 am

Continued from This

Match Type: Hentai Pinfall
Victory Conditions: Pinfall after an orgasm
Ring: Sunken and filled with Mud

The ref girl stood in the middle of the ring as she rose the Hentai Championship up above her head, Ari standing across of Eirina as she stared ever so excited at her opponent. Her first title defense was looking to be much more than her normal matches. Of course the fun and pleasure was still going to be there, Eirina was dead set on ripping the Championship away from her, meaning that she was going to come at her with everything she had to take advantage of the opportunity that Ari had given her. The champion smiled, she wanted nothing more than her opponent's absolute best and put her competitive spirit to the test.

The ref girl would show the title to both Champion and Challenger before being handed off to a ringside attendant for safe keeping before the bell was finally rung. The higher stakes had chills through Ari's body, other than personal pride the WAM Champion never risked much when she stepped into the ring with another beautiful girl. But losing to Minerva the first time stirred a sleeping beast as it was, she hated losing something that belong to her. Back then it was her self proclaimed title of Queen of Pudding. Now it was the Hentai Championship she was going to defend her right to continue calling herself as she got into a wrestling stance.

Stance being her hunched over with her arms slightly extended as she would shoot in at Eirina. She didn't want to go for a slow start as she attempted to start off big by trying to tackle the purple haired beauty down into the mud and start off fast and explosive!

Back to top Go down

Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match) Empty Re: Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:34 am

Eirina smiled as she observed her opponent, the current AFW Friction Hentai Champion, Ari Nagawa. She had seen the championship match between her and the previous champion, Minerva, back in Cairo (she didn't get herself a chance to fight in the PPV due to her having to work), and she could tell how good the woman was. While Eirina wasn't a type to fight in mud or anything dirty, she prided herself as someone versatile.

So, for this occasion, Eirina came over wearing sandals instead of her usual boots, which she then kicked off, leaving herself barefooted. Standing in the mud, she looked at the title belt the ref showed, which would definitely look good worn around her waist or draped over her shoulder. She respected Ari as a legitimate champion, but she also aimed to cut her reign short. So, she would make sure to defeat her, making her cum and make the white haired woman hers before seizing her victory.

But then, the moment the match began, Ari immediately seized the initiative, tackling Eirina down into the mud. Experienced and skilled as she was, that still took Eirina off guard, and she squealed when she crashed into mud upon being tackled. "Kyaa!!" Bits of mud flew off as she landed into the mud, and Eirina was left a little winded.

But Eirina wouldn't go down without a fight. Right after landing into the mud, she would try to stop Ari from doing any kind of follow up by hooking an arm around her head before attempting to pull her face down between Eirina's sweet cleavage!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match) Empty Re: Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:33 pm

Wrapping her arms around Eirina, Ari succeeded in taking down her Challenger for the title with a splash, mud shooting up from the two bodies crashing down into it. Ari lewdly smiled out, she was all ready for her and Eirina to get frisky and personal with each other as she felt the arm wrapping around her head and shoving her face first between that busty chest of hers. "Mmmmm!" Ari moaned out, her cheeks rubbing against the still pristine skin of her lovely opponent, no mud had gotten on it yet but Ari was intent on changing that. Ever since her journey to avenge her loss against former Hentai Champion, Minerva she had come to learn of what it was to respect her opponent's drives and skills rather than simply lusting after them. Still didn't stop her from doing that anyway.

But she had to take a moment to appreciate the sweet smelling fragrance of Eirina's large breasts, it wasn't going to stick around long when more mud got involved. Feeling only one arm wrapped around her head, giving her more leeway to wiggle her head, Ari attempted to push her chin up to force her face out from between it's orb prison.

Ari would've loved to enjoy staying between the breasts of Eirina while she could, but she knew better than to underestimate that fire that Eirina had in her eyes. The Frau Doctor was intent on taking the Hentai Championship away from her at any cost. She wouldn't tread lightly....or at least that what she told herself. If she was able to ensure that she could breath, Ari would wrap her arms around Eirina tighter, trying to work her way up Eirina's body so that they would be face to face and breasts to breasts! "How about we loosen you up?" she would coo if she was successful before attempting to start grind down on top of Eirina, intent on mashing their breasts together!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:09 am

Because she only used one arm instead of two to keep Ari's face imprisoned between her deep, sweet-smelling valley, she couldn't keep her there for long, and the current hentai champion managed to wiggle herself free from Eirina's bosomy confine. Then Ari made her way up, and Eirina found herself face to face and breasts to breasts with the white-haired beauty.

Hearing Ari's words about loosening her up, Eirina gave her a seductive smile, daring her to do whatever she had on her mind. "Show me, then..." she replied with a salacious purr. "Let's see if you becoming a champion isn't just a fluke..." she tried to get a rise out of the champion as she felt Ari's bountiful tits grinding into hers. She let out a soft coo, enjoying the sensation. "Aahn~"

At the same time, she would also wrap her arms around Ari's body, trying to keep the white-haired beauty in place for her next move. For the time being, she would let the woman grind her tits against hers, trying to make sure to keep herself from being overwhelmed.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:30 am

"Ohoho~ Confident one are we? I like my girls confident." she let out hearing Eirina's challenge as the two 'locked up'. Ari felt the arms wrapping around her body to keep the two at eye level as Ari began grinding her breasts down onto Eirina's. The Champion's nipples started to erect underneath the fabric of her top, beginning to slowly poke their way through as they continued to roll on top of Eirina's large breasts.

The pair of her opponent was absolutely stunning and the fact that they smelt so nice even made Ari a little regretful that it was going to be covered up in mud. But she would take the arousing sight of Eirina coated in mud as a consolation prize as she heard the lovely voice of Eirina. "Mmmmm~! That's it Eirina....moan with me." she cooed back as she would lower her face down to be just inches away from Eirina's head, tilting down to press foreheads together.

"So tell me...are you just content with feeling me out for now? Or do you have some sexy scheme to turn this around on me?" she cooed out as she would emphasize her question by puffing out her chest and thrusting her breasts down as hard as she could before starting a slow grind on the opposing pair as her arms tightened around Eirina, shifting through the mud as they were caught underneath the purple haired beauty's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:07 am

Eirina could tell how good Ari was as a hentai wrestler. Perhaps she might be a tad lacking in ordinary competitions, but put her in her elements, Ari was the absolute master in making other girls hers. This suited Eirina just fine, because she expected nothing less from the current hentai champion herself.

"Oh, believe me... having you squealing out while cumming is definitely something that I have in my mind, Ari... though that doesn't mean I can't indulge myself as well... aaah..." Eirina said before she moaned, feeling the breasts of her foe mushrooming against hers. Like Ari, Eirina also had her arms wrapped around the white-hairef beauty's body, and at the moment, she was looking to find the right moment to do her move.

"Say... mind if I do... this?" Eirina asked saucily as her hands traveled to the string of Ari's bikini, tugging at it, hoping to make it slip from its place while the current hentai champion was grinding her tits against Eirina's own magnificent pair. She definitely hoped the mud could help to make the slipping much smoother.

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:49 pm

"Oooooooh....that's good, indulge all you want." Ari cooed out listening to Eirina, her sexy Challenger squirming underneath her. From as far as she could tell, Eirina wasn't as skilled as her when it came to wrestling in muck, Ari's practical home turf while Eirina had made the dry version her territory. If they were fighting in anything other than a sloppy battlefield, she would be in much more trouble. The sexy kind of trouble.

As prideful as she was to come out on top and retain her championship, Ari wouldn't mind getting caught in that imagery that Eirina was painting. Trapped underneath the sexy Doktor as she was being forced to cum in this muddy battlefield. Simply arousing at just the thought as it only added to the moment of Ari and Eirina squirming in each other's arms in the mud, splashing mud around softly as Ari continued to grind down.

"Oh!" Ari would let out a yelp of shock when Eirina untied her top, the bikini falling down on top of her opponent's muddy figure. A lewd smile curled on to the Champion's lips, the Challenger didn't seem to want to wait for their clothes to come off for later. "Oh not at all..." Ari cooed out, she felt the same way. "Only if.....you don't mind me....doing this?" she would reply, shuffling her arms underneath Eirina and tried to do the same right back to her Challenger as it forced her now bare breasts to push up against Eirina's still covered ones!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:50 am

Eirina managed to take off Ari's top, removing it off of her, exposing her breasts for Eirina's appreciation and enjoyment. Just as expected from a hentai champion, she took it in stride without showing any hint of shame. And when Ari did the same to her, she chuckled as she had been rendered topless just like the white-haired beauty.

Eirina would shuffle her body underneath Ari's as she would pull both articles of clothing, namely their bikini tops, off of them, allowing their breasts to touch each other directly. Eirina would have the hardened nubs of her nipples poking against Ari's, and she would slide the nipples around her opponent's own pair.

"Ahh... there's no wonder you're the hentai champion, Ari..." Eirina complimented the beautiful white-haired woman's alluring body as she would continue sliding her nipples against hers. "Hnnn... ah... still, it's a shame you'll lose tonight..." she said confidently as she would look into those beautiful eyes of her opponent. "Still, I'll make it all enjoyable for you... aaahn... it'll be a beautiful loss, fitting for you..."

Still, it's easier said than done, considering that Eirina's body was also affected by this action, so she did her best to resist the arousal, though she still couldn't keep herself from moaning in pleasure as time passed.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Ari's hands worked their magic, if there was a list of particular skills that Ari had worked on during her time of sexfighting, it was stripping women out of their bikinis while tied up in a intimate position as she untied Eirina's bikini top, allowing both sets to be freed. Of course, it wasn't much of a skill to learn or master but Ari loved the feeling of stripping. Because it always lead to the sensation of bare skin on bare skin contact as Eirina slipped their bikinis out from between them.

"Mmmmm!" Ari moaned out, their soft skin pressed against one another as their erect nipples quickly started to poke in the opposite breasts. Ari's erect nubs would be gliding down on Eirina's breasts, exploring unmarked territory as she felt Eirina's doing the same. "Mmm....Why thank you....aaah...you have been quite the busty....mmm! Busy girl Eirina..." she gasped out, the two grinding against each other as they tangled in the mud. Ari enjoyed the sensation that her wondrous Challenger was giving her as she could already beginning to feel herself building up an arousal.

It wasn't hard with a beautiful girl like Eirina underneath her like this.

"Aaaaaah....I love that confidence...of yours...Makes me....really excited....to see what you do to me..." Ari moaned out, sliding her breasts down Eirina's before shoving back up for a strong slow grind, nipples being pushed into Eirina's breasts as they dragged themselves up the bountiful grounds that was Eirina's lovely breasts. "But know well...as much as you do to me...ahhhhh...I'll do that much more...back to you!" Ari let out as she would attempt to rise up to separate their breasts momentarily.

If she was successful, she would let out a lewd smile before slamming back down, trying to smash her breasts down on top of Eirina's for a thunderous crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:58 am

Eirina's body shuddered as she let out delighted moans, feeling Ari's hard nubs dragged around her nipples. Everything about Ari felt so erotic, so sexual that Eirina would never have enough of her. Still, she herself wanted to overpower the current champion, defeating her with her own sexual prowess and seize the championship title for herself.

"Aaaah... believe me, Ari... I have lots of things I'm planning to do to you..." Eirina said between moans, feeling pleasure washing over her entire being as they continued having their tits mashed against each other, nipples sliding and gliding against one another, sending waves after waves of pleasure on both beauties. "And... hnnn... I can't wait to see... what you're gonna do... aaah... to me..."

And then, she felt Ari removing her breasts from hers, separating both pairs of mounds from each other. It was only for a brief time, however, as the white-haired beauty brought herself down back, smashing her breasts down on top of Eirina's, and the sensation of such action was like an electric shock. "Aaaahhh! Oooh..." That surely felt intense. Had she been a complete newbie, she might have climaxed right at that moment. "Oooh yeah... that felt so good..." she mewled, thrusting her chest up as she tried to regain her bearing so that she could fight back with a move of her own.

Bringing her hand to the side of Ari's torso, Eirina would try to push the champion aside, throwing her onto the mud to free herself from underneath the white-haired beauty.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next