Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:04 pm

The Challenger was not one to be deterred by battling Ari in her home turf, a feisty spirit that Ari dearly enjoyed. All of the sexual things they were going to do to try and keep the other down for a three count was something Ari was looking forward to, the levels of pleasure that it would take to prevent either one of them from kicking out of a three count. And it warmed her heart and tickled her sex hearing that Eirina was looking for the same.

There seemed to be no need for a slow build between Champion and Challenger, already doing their best to sexually overwhelm the other in their struggle in the mud. With a splat, Ari crashed down on to Eirina, smashing their breasts together for a burst of pleasure! "Mmmm! Yeah...it did...ooooh~" Ari moaned out, smiling with delight at their sexual battle before another burst of pleasure shot back when Eirina shoved her breasts up, it didn't have the same force as Ari's but it made up in a different way as the tension between their chests allowed Eirina's nipples to stab deep into Ari's chest. "Muwaaaa!" Ari cried out, throwing her head back in a rush of pleasure, upsetting her balance to the point where Eirina was able to shove the Champion off of her.

Sliding in the mud, Ari dug her hands into the mud to bring herself to a stop as the two gained enough distance to enter a neutral standing between the two of them. "Huuuuu...you're good. I can see why you want my title." She let out a lewd smile, staying low to the mud as she lowered down as if she was a cat ready to pounce. She didn't however as she would slide back up to her knees slowly, pulling the wet mud in her hands before running them up her stomach and to her breasts until she was standing on her knees. "But before you do that....you'll have to take all of me...before I take all of you." she let out with a hot moan before she got back into her 'wrestling stance'.

Back to top Go down

Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:02 am

After throwing Ari off of her, sending her to the mud, Eirina rolled over onto her side before getting on her front, staining her already naked torso with the mud. And then, she would push herself up, getting on her knees. Early in this match, she already had her body smeared with the mud. Being an adaptable person she was, Eirina was sure that she would get used of this soon. As she steadied herself on her knees, she smiled at Ari, whose mud-stained body made her seem more desirable.

"Huhu... don't worry, I'll make sure to take all of you..." Eirina purred, preparing herself as she would get into position, mirroring Ari. "Not doing so sounds like a waste, after all..." she added, scooting herself closer to Ari before she pounced towards her, holding her arms out. She was planning to use her momentum to push against the white-haired beauty, hoping that the force behind it was enough to send her crashing into the mud. While doing so, she would also try to latch her hands on both Ari's mud-stained tits, squeezing them as she attempted to bring her down into the mud.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:46 am

Ari kept her eyes locked on Eirina, although it'd be terribly hard for anyone to pry their eyes off of the muddy beauty in front of her as the Champion and Challenger stood on their knees, sizing each other up once again to see who could take advantage of the neutral position. A brief tense stand off, it was Eirina who took the first attack as she lunged at the Champion. Ari attempted to try and stop the attack, try being too strong of a word as Eirina's hands shoved into her and force her back into the mud with a splat. "Mmm!" Ari moaned out as very quickly Eirina took control, hands grabbing on to her breasts and giving them a squeeze.

"Aaaaaah~" Ari let out, cooing in delight as those messy hands kneading the mud on her breasts. "Oooh~ Mmm! Aaaaaah! I can't afford...to let you go without pleasure too...that'd be just as much of a waste..." she moaned out, her hands that were initially grabbing at Eirina's wrists would slide their way up the arms, caressing them messily before stopping on her shoulders, rubbing them and kneading the mud into her opponent's flawless skin while Eirina continued to knead her breasts!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:32 am

Ari's breasts felt heavenly as Eirina kneaded them with her hands. The white-haired beauty's body was entirely erotic, and Eirina would never get tired of this. And the mud made the current hentai champion look more ravishing and certainly, more fuckable. The Frau Doktor could feel Ari grabbing her by her shoulders, kneading the mud on them, and she let out a delighted sigh, enjoying her touch even though she was just merely touching her shoulders.

"Aaaaahhn~ I can't wait... to make you mine, Ari..." Eirina moaned out, squeezing the white-haired beauty's tits, enjoying the feeling of her flesh in her hands before her fingers sought for Ari's nipples. At the same time, both her thumbs would tweak the nubs of Ari's nipples, playing with them while groping and massaging her breasts at the same time. "Mmmmmh... I love your voice... so sweet, so alluring..." she drew her face closer to Ari's, brushing her nose against the white-haired beauty's below her. "I'd love to hear it from you when you're drowned in your own pleasure..."

After she said that, she would then lock her lips with Ari's, savoring her taste as she would slide her tongue into her mouth, hoping that the white-haired beauty would reciprocate. "Mmmm~"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:59 pm

Ari squirmed in the mud, Eirina was on the fiery offensive as her lovely hands did their work, befitting of a Doktor to have such skilled and precise handling as the hands raced over her breasts while seizing her nipples. Ari couldn't help but moan out at the tweaks while the palms rubbed down on her breasts, smearing mud across of her breasts while her own hands would continue to rub into Eirina's shoulders before making their way to her back to work in a hug, pulling Eirina closer and closer!

Seeing that to close the distance was already Eirina's plan, The Champion cooed out as their noses brushed with a lewd smile curling on Ari's face. "No no no...You're going to mine, Eirina..." Ari moaned out, playfully shaking her head to brush into Eirina's nose. Her hands rubbing up and down the back of her Challenger as their lips drew closer to each other, "...You'll get to hear it all...My voice mixing with yours...." she moaned out softly before Eirina's lips seized hers. Ari gave no trouble to Eirina as the two began making out but she wouldn't just lay there and selfishly take all of the pleasure for herself, kissing back to Eirina as she brought up a leg to wrap around Eirina's hip, sliding it up and down to rub against the luscious hip!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:24 am

Just as expected, Ari kissed her back, and both hot beauties started making out, having their tongues wrestling with each other. "Mmmmm~" Eirina moaned into Ari's mouth, tasting those delectable lips. And then, she felt Ari's leg wrapping around her hip before it slid up and down, causing the Frau Doktor to shiver in delight. Ari was definitely an amazing woman, from what she could tell, a defeating her would be an accomplishment, and it wasn't only from winning the hentai title.

"Aaahn... of course..." Eirina said after breaking the kiss. "I.... aaah... I want to hear it all... your voice and mine..." The sensation she felt from the way Ari moved her leg up and down her hip made her shudder in ecstasy. It's only fair for her to experience the pleasure as well, considering who she was fighting against at the moment. "But... in the end, I want you... aaahn... to worship me... as I take your title... mmmm~" she told the champion as she would draw circles around the nipples of the white-haired beauty under her with her thumbs, trying to get a reaction out of her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:42 pm

The heated kiss between the two continued, neither women looking to give an inch to the other and instead try to claim more of the other's mouth for their own."Mmmmmm~" Ari moaned back as she continued to slide her inner thigh against Eirina's hip, squirming with such a beautiful and sexy woman as her first challenger Ari couldn't have asked for a better first defense. At least as long as it ended with her retaining her title. Their lips parted, hot breaths washed over both women's faces as Ari would let out another moan as Eirina would increase her efforts with her breast massaging, feeling those thumbs work their way around her nipples.

Arching back into the mud, forcing her breasts harder into the lovely hands of Eirina. "Aaaah...oh we'll do it all....~" Ari moaned out, grabbing a hold of Eirina's wrists as she moved her head to get a better look at the muddy face of her Challenger, giving her a lewd smile. "Worship you? Sounds....inviting...but..." Ari tried off as she tried to push into Eirina with her thigh, attempting to roll the two of them over in the mud. If she was successful, her hands would slide up the arms of Eirina's to latch on to her breasts in return! As much as it would've been great to let Eirina take her and pleasure her in ways that Ari could only begin to imagine, she had more on the line this time around.

Her hands would begin to knead those larges breasts, her fingers attempting to roll over the nipples and tried to press them down! "...I think you'd be more happy...worshipping me."

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:33 am

When Eirina got her wrists grabbed by Ari, she was forced to stop her groping on the white-haired beauty's breasts before the two of them switched positions when Ari rolled them over the mud, with Eirina being under the hentai champion.

"Aaahn..." Eirina could feel the weight of Ari on top of her before she felt her breasts being grabbed by Ari, causing her to shudder and moan from the touch. Wiggling her body from the sudden sensation, she looked up to see the lovely, muddy face of Ari as the white-haired beauty started kneading and playing with her tits.

"Hnnnn~ oooh god, y-your hands..." Eirina gasped, unable to deny what Ari just told her about her being more happy worshipping her. "S-so... good~" she mewled in pleasure, pushing her breasts up to get more of the sensation.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:13 pm

Ari wasted little time as she rolled on top with her hands seizing the breasts of Eirina, kneading and massaging those tits as she felt Eirina's chest moving up and creating more tension in her grip. Cooing out as she tried to feel all that the breasts had to offer as she posted up on Eirina, straddling one of her legs with a lewd smile on her face. The erotic moans of her opponent coaxed more out of the Champion, "Ooooooh...that's right." she moaned out as she would begin lowering herself down on top of Eirina until her face was right next to those large breasts.

Nuzzling her muddy cheek into the tit, Ari's tongue would slither out of her mouth and despite Eirina's body being coated in mud, her tongue would drape down on the tit and start making it's way towards the nipple. Looking to latch her lips around the nub, she would begin to slowly suck on Eirina tit, looking to draw more heated moans from her Challenger, one hand continuing to knead and grope on the other breast to keep attention on it while she had her free hand moving down below towards the crotch to bring the fight down there!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:09 am

"Aaaah aaahn~ ooh yes~ hnnn..." Eirina mewled in ecstasy as Ari carried on with her kneading on her breasts. Her hands felt magical, and Eirina was shivering the more the white-haired beauty played with her tits. And then, she noticed Ari moving down, lowering herself until her face was in front of her breasts, and Eirina realized what the hentai champion was about to do. She knew that the more she let herself be played like this, more likely she was going to lose, but the pleasure was just too great she was unable to muster enough strength to stop her.

Right after that, Ari went to lick on her nipple before latching her lips around the nub, causing Eirina's whole body to tense, and she let out an aroused squeal. "Haaa~ oooh gawd... A-Ari... aaahn~" The sensation was too much for Eirina as her mind was slowly clouded by lust. She really needed to snap out of this, or else the white-haired beauty would definitely have her way with her, thus putting her in a very precarious position. And to make it worse, Ari had moved her free hand to her crotch, brushing against her covered sex, which increased the intensity of the pleasure she was experiencing. "Aaaah... aaahn! Haaaa... hauuu... A-Ari..." she mewled, squirming helplessly under Ari, slowly losing her focus and clarity to even fight back.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next