by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Party Hard vs MIO - Handicap Bedroom Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Party Hard vs MIO - Handicap Bedroom Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Party Hard vs MIO - Handicap Bedroom Match

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:02 am

Belle seemingly going to get off her, but the girl then straddled her instead to keep her grounded. Mio still needed a bit more of recovery time herself, so she wasn't really putting up a resistance for the time being. Perhaps seeing Belle reaching back and began to undo her top made her eager to wait for what would happen a bit longer. Not like she could really dislodge the girl in her current state anyways.

Eventually, however, she'd start squirming a bit, trying to see how her opponents would react if she reignited a bit of defiance.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Party Hard vs MIO - Handicap Bedroom Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Party Hard vs MIO - Handicap Bedroom Match

Post by Yori Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:16 am

Belle undid her top, working her bosom free from the confines of her bikini, tossing it aside. She gleamed with the faint shimmer of sweat on her body. A visible shade of color to her cheeks as she licked her lips. She peered down at Mio as she started to squirm again as she lowered herself down to rest on top of Mio, her breast spilling out along the girl's collar, resting at the base of her chin. "Going somewhere?" She placed her hands on the girl's cheeks, giving her a light kiss on the chin. Then the lips. "Don't you want me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:28 am

All Belle did was laying herself on top of Mio, and the raven haired girl's squirming ceased almost instantly. The girl's bare breasts now pressed against her own naked form, their faces so close of each other, she could feel her own cheeks heating up again. The kiss on the chin and the lips drew a delighted purr from Mio, who'd then gave Belle a timid nod. "Y-yes... but... uh... the match..." she rolled her eyes once.

Mio was aware that her chance of winning this match was pretty much close to zero. She could barely deal with one of her opponents let alone both of them. It shouldn't be too hard for Belle and Kaylee to get the remaining points now that she's already weakened by a couple of orgasms, and yet she still wanted to show a little fight. She wanted to see her defiance crushed by the girls. She wanted them... to break her will completely.

The raven haired petite then restarted her struggle. She gave a half hearted attempt to push Belle off her, while still looking quite submissive towards the girl. It could be argued that she might be inviting Belle to have her way with her more than anything.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:44 am

Belle felt Mio struggling under her, regardless of how ineffective it was she seemed to be enjoying it. She bit her lip lightly, a faint blush rising in her cheeks. This shouldn't have been happening. She was the tough one between the two. She breathed out a heavy sigh as she scooted herself up Mio, holding herself up over the girls head. "What about the match?" She slowly loved her bare breasts to cover Mio's face, leaning her weight down on the girl. She planted a forearm on either side to keep herself steady as she slowly heaved her breasts down over Mio. She slowly bumped her hips against the girls body, grinding herself against her smooth abdomen.

Kaylee seemed content to let the two of them have their fun as she surfed the net. Occasionally she would look over, but nothing more.

Last edited by Yori on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:49 am

"Mmm...!" the only answer Mio could let out was a muffled cry as Belle shifted herself up, planting her breasts on her face to smother her. "Mmmnm...!" the raven haired girl now began to struggle more genuinely under her opponent, not that it really affected things too much.

She felt Belle began to grind herself against her as well, and her body seemingly liking the ideas as it'd began to wriggle around in response, matching the girl's rhythm. Occasionally she'd buck herself off in an attempt to shake Belle off her, but there's not much she could hope in terms of result, really. "Hnngg..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:55 am

Belle closed her eyes, licking her lips as Mio struggled more against her. A small moan escaped her lips, a strange enough sound at Kaylee actually looked over surprised. She lifted herself up off Mio for a moment, twisting before she lowered herself again, offering the girl under her one of her nipples. It didn't seem like it was much of an option as her hands slipped around behind the girls head to draw her up into it. "Show me what you can do, little girl."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:07 am

When Belle lifted herself off briefly, Mio used the chance to get herself some air. The girl then lowered herself again, but not for smothering her as it turned out. Mio stared submissively at Belle as it was made clear what she had to do. Gulping, she'd lean forward a bit to reach for the offered nipple so she could suck on it.

"Mmm..." the raven haired girl mumbled, her lips latched on the bud of Belle, her tongue soon swirling around it. She suckled on the nipple gently, and that seemed enough to make her forget about squirming around for the time being.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:22 am

"Mmm... Yeah... keep... keep doing that."

Belle bit down on her bottle lip as she held herself over Mio, panting softly. Her head hung low as she her gentle finding became a bit fuller contact, she was really rubbing herself against her now. She let out a small gasp here and there, she even pushed herself down a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:27 am

Feeling Belle's body being rubbed all over hers undoubtedly began to stir Mio's arousal more, along with the breast suckling she's doing. Gradually she began to suck firmer on the round orb, while her tongue occasionally would flick at the nipple.

Belle pushing herself further down also helping her in doing that, so Mio didn't have to lean towards the girl as much to suck deeper. For the time being, it almost felt like there's only the two of them inside the room.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:31 am

Belle lowered her head fully, kissing the top of Mio's head. She breathed out hot and heavy as the girl beneath her teased and sucked at her nipple. She let out a broken laugh between moans. "That's... that's really good." She mumbled softly, not really speaking to either of the other women. She drooped on Mio for the most part now as the woman pleasured her both orally, and being a firm smooth body to grind up against.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next