Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Julia Rogers vs. Valley Doll III - One More Time

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Julia Rogers vs. Valley Doll III - One More Time Empty Julia Rogers vs. Valley Doll III - One More Time

Post by acuyra Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:01 am

The arena lights dimmed, and the number “2015” briefly filled the middle of the titantron. Then a brief clip began to play, showing the first time the luchadora cowgirl excitedly stepped foot onto an AFW stage, while the ring announcer introduced her.

“Making her way to the ring, from Albuquerque, New Mexico…..JULIAAAAAA ROGERSSSS!!!!!”

The entrance music Julia had come out to for her first year in AFW then began to play along with a montage of some of her more spectacular moments: Her moonsault off of a cage wall onto Hyacinth, the Stardust Press onto Gwen at her first SummerSplash, vaulting over one of the corners into a senton dive on Alaina at Avalanche, the debut of her brutal Death Penalty finishing move against Valley Doll. All the while, a Japanese voice was accompanied by English subtitles on the screen.

(From the moment she first arrived, Julia Rogers took AFW by storm. A student of the fabled Higurashi Dojo, she went undefeated her rookie year, held the Entropy Championship, amassed one of the largest winning streaks in league history, and electrified audiences everywhere.)

The footage on screen began to include clips of her posing on the turnbuckles and high fiving fans along the front row, followed by a new set of highlights featuring her and Alaina from their tag matches.

(Quickly becoming a fan favorite, Julia continued to ride her momentum even after the disbandment of her dojo. With her Sonic Boom tag partner, Alaina Sanders, the two continued to carry on the legacy of their mentors. Julia continued to climb the ranks, determined to one day take her place at the top of the wrestling world! However…..)

“I will be goin’ back to America, and leave AFW indefinitely….”

A replay of Julia’s abrupt retirement announcement came on the screen, with the teary-eyed cowgirl listening to the shocked gasps that immediately came in response.

(Due to family struggles, Julia decided she must put her career aside so she can return home and help her family. La Vaquera’s journey to stardom was over. But there was one thing that must be settled before she can leave…)

“VALLEY DOLL!!!!!!!” the replay on the screen showed Julia calling her rival out, and the explosive reaction that immediately came from the crowd. “...Right now we’re tied at one win each! So I’m throwin’ out the challenge now! Julia Rogers vs Valley Doll! ONE! MORE! TIME!!!!”

The video briefly faded out, and a new song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaocnMZl57A)  played in the background before Valley Doll was in her apartment.

“When I heard her say she was leaving, I...wasn’t too happy. Julia and I haven’t been as close as I would’ve liked - we’ve never gone to each other’s birthday parties or went shopping or anything like that. But she was always my favorite opponent in the AFW, probably ever. Always felt like she pushed me to my absolute limit. Having that suddenly just be out of my life, not a thing anymore, it’s just…”

More highlights of Julia and Valley’s past matches began to show. A Sasuke Special from Valley, a tope con jiro from Julia, before the video again shifted, now showing Julia standing in an open area by the Edo River.

“It ain’t often ya meet someone who reminds ya so much of ‘yerself… Those two matches Val and I had...those were special. Didn’t need titles or contendership stakes to make it special either. It was just two of the best high-flyin’ gals battlin’ the skies to see who could do it better. But that’s somethin’ that ain’t been settled yet. No matter what my situation is, I just can’t let myself leave this place until we settle the score, and give the fans a proper ending to it all.”

Julia knocked Valley out with her Death Penalty, and stood with her arm raised. Then Val crashed onto Julia with a picture-perfect Full Moonsault, and stood with her arm raised.

“So many wrestlers are stagnant. They learn a set of moves, they get into their groove, and they never really expand,” Valley said, “But Julia brings something new out every single match. There’s always a new trick, a new angle she can come at you from, and if you want to keep up with her you have to be just as inventive… I’m anxious to see what sort of moves she’ll show me, what new little tricks she has. And I’m really anxious to show her all the new stuff I’ve learned.”

The two aerial icons left with a few final words for each other.

“Val, I think ya already have a pretty good idea of how much respect I have for ya,” Julia said. “We’ve had two classic battles already, and there couldn’t be a better way for me to go out than to do it one more time. The last time we fought, ya worked over my leg so bad I couldn’t even stand by the end of it. But I want ya to understand somethin’. You can burn the land and boil the see, but ya can’t take the sky from me...”

“I’m really sad to see you go Julia. Wrestling you has been one of the greatest honors of my entire career, no question, and I don’t regret a single moment of it. I wish you the best, and I hope you leave the AFW with a good taste in your mouth...but don’t think for a second that means I’ll be holding back. I came close to beating you the first time, the second time I proved I could, and this time? I’m not leaving any doubts. There’s only one Queen of the Skies, Julia, and I’m going to make sure you never forget who she is… See you in the ring, cowgirl.”

The song ended and the video faded out, now replaced with the matchup graphic. Julia Rogers vs Valley Doll. One more time…

Julia Rogers vs. Valley Doll III - One More Time KI2qDIh-VS-Julia Rogers vs. Valley Doll III - One More Time JOzZSgs
★  ★ ★
Match Type:
Standard
Victory Conditions:
Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout
★  ★ ★

God dang it, Valley was crying.

She’d been waiting in the gorilla position before the big match, clad in her outfit, prepping up just like it was any other match, even though it was certainly not like any other match she’d ever been. She had to tell herself it was, though. Had to divorce herself from emotion on the matter, get ready for Julia the Wrestler and not Julia the Person. But that was hard, nearly impossible to do, when she’d just watched the most emotional promo video she’d seen in her entire life. Hence the water works.

It was silly, really. The way Valley was acting, you would think that Julia was dying or that she had some fatal disease or something that was leagues more dire than the simple act of going back home. That’s what she kept telling herself, anyway, but she was having a hard time making herself believe it for whatever reason. It felt like Julia was taking a small piece of her back to America.

”Come on, stop it.” She smacked her head, getting back into the moment, just as the stagehand was giving the thumbs-up. No more waiting, no more stalling. Time to do her job.

A couple of minutes later, Valley was in the ring, hanging in her corner, stretching on the ropes while her music died down. Her entrance had been noticeably lower on energy than her usual fare - she slapped hands, sure, but there was no dancing, no flipping into the ring. She’d slid in, came over to her corner, not even bouncing to the music. She was focused, running Julia’s style through her one more time, like she was prepping for a final exam.

Last edited by acuya on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Julia Rogers vs. Valley Doll III - One More Time Empty Re: Julia Rogers vs. Valley Doll III - One More Time

Post by LARIATO Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:06 am

Val wasn’t the only one in tears.

From the moment she’d first woken up this morning, Julia had pondered over and over again over possible ways she could take back her announcement and stay in Japan. There was so much she still wanted to do, so much she didn’t want to leave behind. But deep down she knew that was out of the question. This was the way it had to be. She had to settle her business with Valley Doll, and she had to go back home to help her family. That was all there was to it.

Yet as she finished putting on her gear in the locker room and watched the video promo, the full weight of it came crushing down on her soul. Tears were streaming down her face uncontrollably well before the video even ended, and was almost scrambling to wipe her eyes dry when a knock came to the door, informing Julia it was time to get this show on the road. It took a moment, but she finally managed to compose herself, and exited the locker room, making her way toward the gorilla position while she heard Valley’s music playing over the speakers. She felt countless pairs of eyes follow her with each step, but tried her best to keep her mind focused on the match, on Valley. Soon she found herself standing behind the curtain, right as her rival’s music faded out.

“JU-LI-A! JU-LI-A! JU-LI-A!”

The echoing chants were all that broke the silence in the arena for several seconds, until a new song began to play. A long note from a violin was followed by a few calm strums of a guitar. Then the music began to pick up and Julia stepped out onto the stage, greeted by a thunderous roar from the thousands in attendance. The cowgirl paused for a moment to take in the sight with a smile on her face. This electrifying feeling was one of the thousand things she’d miss about her time in Japan.

“LET’S GOOOO!!!!!!” Julia screamed out at the top of her lungs, sparking a fresh wave of cheers while she quickly moved down the aisle, high fiving as many fans along the front row as she possibly could. Once by the ring she climbed up onto the apron, then ascended up to the top of the nearest corner and cupped her hands around her mouth.

“WHAT’S UP, TOKYO?!” she called out to the cheering masses, enjoying the moment before hopping back down to the mat. The luchadora took another deep breath - what felt like the millionth she’d taken just in the last hour alone - and moved to stand in the corner opposite of where Valley was standing, and stared across the ring at her, ready as she’d ever be to finally settle the score between them...

Back to top Go down

Julia Rogers vs. Valley Doll III - One More Time Empty Re: Julia Rogers vs. Valley Doll III - One More Time

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:32 am

Keep your eyes on her. That was the main thing Valley felt that she had to do in this match. It sounded so simple, but that was the real trick to both their fighting styles. High-flyers had to rely on misdirection, on surprise to get at their opponents when they were most vulnerable. If Valley could stay focused - or better yet, stay focused with Julia realizing it - so many doors would open...

That was just one of many thoughts streaming though Valley’s head as her music faded away and she waited for Julia’s to begin - possibly for the last time ever in an AFW ring. No matter how hard she tried, those sobering thoughts wouldn’t go away, and they didn’t get any easier when she heard that tune blaring out, when the crowd rose and cheered, and when she heard that all-too familiar exclamation as the cowgirl paraded around the ring. The music in particular brought a warmth to Valley's heart - it was nice to know that Julia had good taste in music and television shows.

The cowgirl knew how to play to a crowd, there was no denying that. Even know, when she was on her way out, they still adored her. A true entertainer.

Valley just smiled, closed her eyes, and turned to face her opponent, waiting until the music died before she opened them again. Sure enough, Julia was a perfect mirror on the other side of the ring, looking ready to come bolting her way at a moment’s notice. Like two coiled springs, they’d go bouncing off the moment they were released.

But ceremony came first. After the audience had calmed down to a manageable level, the announcer slid in and look between them, giving a quick nod before she spoke. ”Ladies and gentleman, welcome to your main event match of the evening! The following match will have a 60-Minute time limit, and is scheduled for one fall!”

The crowd gave a brief cheer at that, just as the announcer was turning towards Valley. Typically, the champion would go second with this sort of thing, but a) Valley’s belt wasn’t on the line and b) this was a special occasion. Valley specifically asked to go second.

”Introducing first - from Palm Springs, California. Standing at 5”9’ and weighing 135 pounds, she is your Entropy Champion! The Last Slamazon, the Chick of 1,001 Kicks, she! Is! Vaaaaaaaaaaalley Doll!”

Valley strode out of the corner with her arms wide, as the audience showered her with streams, drapping all over her body as she walked. She would give the Japanese crowd one thing above all others - they knew how to make a special match feel special. ”It’s time to fly, Tokyo!”[/b]

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:49 pm

Julia stood still, but her heart damn sure didn’t. It was already beating so fast you’d thing she had just run a marathon. It made her appreciate these next few moments taken for the introductions a bit more. It gave her some time to calm herself as much as she could before the bell rang. The cowgirl would need her wits together for this. Send-off or not, she knew Valley wanted to win this every bit as much as Julia did, and from the outset there’d be no mercy shown or given either way.

She couldn’t help but smile when Valley came out of the corner and a shower of yellow and pink rained down over the ring. Stagehands at ringside quickly scrambled to pull the streamers out of the ring, and Julia took another deep breath as her turn approached.

“And her opponent… From Albuquerque, New Mexico. Standing at 5’7”, and weighing in at 127 lbs. Making her final appearance in an AFW ring! La Vaquera! Juliaaaaaaaaa Rogers!!!!!!”

Julia raised an index finger skyward and marched out to the middle of the ring, and was nearly drowned in a heavy downpour of thunderous cheers and red and gold streamers. She felt herself choke up at the overwhelming love and support the fans were showing her, but kept the tears back as she brushed the streamers off of her and watched the stagehands once again scramble to clean up the ring so the match could begin.

Once they were done Julia looked straight at Valley, and in the background she heard the bell ring, followed by more near-deafening cheers from the electric crowd. Many probably expected the two reckless high flyers to immediately charge each other - and based on what had transpired in the previous two matches between them, it wouldn’t have been an unrealistic expectation at all. But Julia didn’t bolt straight at the Slamazon. Instead, the cowgirl merely extended a hand out to Valley, offering a brief show of respect before they started trying to destroy each other...

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:44 am

Valley watched from her side of the ring as Julia bathed in all the fanfare she deserved, standing there as one of the AFW’s brightest stars - even as she burned away into the darkness. The enormity of the moment was crushing. Would Valley be the last woman to see her from this position in Japan? Would she find someone to find better matches with back home? Would this match be worthy of all the hype?

No doubts. No fear. The bell rang, and the rest of the word melted away. There was just the ring, the referee, and a woman she had immense respect for standing there, walking towards her, and extending her hand.

The crowd egged Valley on, but she hardly needed the motivation. There were precious few hands she’d rather shake in the world.

Valley proudly strode arose the ring, extended her own hand, and gave Julia’s a vigorous squeeze, looking her straight on in those masked, hazel eyes. ”Let’s give these people something special.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:45 pm

Normally Julia would spend these first few moments playing to the crowd, encouraging them to cheer louder and louder before the action picked up. But tonight was different. She chose not to go that route now partially because she didn’t want to break her intense focus on Valley - not that she believed Valley would be likely to take a cheap shot at her, but the fewer distractions she had in a matchup like this, the better. And at the same time, she doubted the crowd could’ve gotten much louder even if they tried.

With her hand reaching out, she watched her rival come to meet her in the ring, and a round of applause briefly broke the thunderous stream of chants and cheering. Julia gripped Valley’s hand every bit as tightly as she did, and their eyes locked onto each other.

“Like always,” Julia briefly replied with a smile. But that was the final moment of passive friendliness that would be shared before the end of this match. It was time to get serious. The last word had barely left Julia’s lips before she yanked Valley’s arm around the back of her neck and threw her arms around the Slamazon’s waist. Without hesitation or warning, she attempted to heave her foe up and slam her down right onto the mat with a backdrop suplex out of seemingly nowhere!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:35 am

It was what Valley’s mother used to call a ‘golden moment’. One of those sweet, classic instances where everything just seem to click, where everything was perfect and a perfect example of what wrestling should be. Two rivals met in the middle of the ring and  shook hands, a perfect showing of sportsmanship and fair play. More than that, it was a sign of unparalleled respect - a visual representation of their shared honor.

The audience applauded. Valley fought back the tears. Even the referee nodded, proud to be in this ring.

Then Julia promptly pulled her in and dumped her flat.

It was shocking the moment it happened, but really, Valley shouldn’t have been surprised. What had Julia said about giving no quarter?

Mentally kicking herself, Valley instinctively rolled away and flopped off the apron, coming to a stand on unsteady feet outside of the ring. She was okay, or would be in a few seconds. It was only the first move, after all. She just needed a second to recoup, then she could slide back in and pick up where she left - a little wiser than before..

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:31 pm

The audience seemed too stunned by the sudden attack to immediately decide whether they approved or not. A unanimous gasp filled the air as Julia brought Val up and back down with the backdrop, but it was accompanied by neither cheers nor boos.

But if they weren’t cheering now, they would be in just a moment.

Valley had rolled out to ringside to collect herself. But when it came to high-flying daredevils like these two, no area in the building could be considered “safe,” ESPECIALLY the ringside area. And while her rival brushed off the cobwebs, Julia was already bolting into the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, using them to launch herself right in Valley’s direction. And once she was close enough to the ropes she vaulted right over them and threw herself into a flip, aiming to come crashing right down onto Valley Doll with a classic Tope con Giro!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:09 am

”Okay, wow.” Valley muttered as she picked herself up off the floor and dusted herself off. ”Mistakes were made. Geez.”

Some of her more adamant fans were booing Julia’s move, but honestly, Valley wasn’t the least bit mad at her for taking the opportunity. The bell had rang, the match was on, everything about the move was legal. If anything, Valley was made for not seeing the trick coming. And for not thinking of that route first.

Also, not everyone was booing or cheering. Some of them were saying stuff. Sounded like a warning…

She spun around and, sure enough, Julia was flying like a crashing plane. Really should have seen that coming, in hindsight.

Julia came crashing down on Valley from above, and the two of them fell to the floor in a tangled mess of limbs, with the Slamazon getting the worst of things at the bottom of the pile.

”Nice...one…” She groaned out. Even with all the pain, she had to appreciate the good tope.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:15 am

The pause amidst the cheering and roaring of the crowd was just a calm before another wave in the storm, and a brief one at that. The moment Julia came crashing onto Valley the building erupted all over again, loud enough that the cowgirl could just barely hear her foe's groaning beneath her.

The crash landing hadn't been pleasant, though it was clear the luchadora had gotten the better end of it, but Julia was still smiling. She'd never get tired of flying through the air like that and hearing that glorious reaction from the fans. This match might very well be the last chance she'd get to do it in Japan. Needless to say, the fans would be seeing plenty more of that before all was said and done here.

"Thanks but ya might wanna hold onto 'yer compliments," Julia replied while rolling off of Val, then reaching to grab her by the hair so she could guide her up toward her feet. "...I'm just gettin' started."

With that, she'd quickly try to wrap an arm around the back of the Slamazon's neck while grabbing her waistband with the other hand, before suddenly trying to flip her rival up and over with a snap suplex onto the thinly padded floor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next