Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju - Page 3 Empty Re: AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:22 pm

Tsunade would glare as she missed , and saw her opponent roll out of the way as she would soon go after her. In the meanwhile the greenette would get to her feet by using the apron as he would just shake her head at the middle finger shown her way. From their she would just smirk as she would gladly follow Melody on the outside as she steps over the top ropes , and then jumps down to the concrete.

Back to top Go down

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju - Page 3 Empty Re: AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:44 pm

Tsunade would bite the bait and join Melody on the outside of the ring. The trap was incredibly simple, and yet the ex-doctor would fall right into it.

The moment the blonde's feet touched the floor, Melody would step towards her nemesis, and, pivotting her left leg, attempt to deliver a hard Spin Kick to her foe!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Tsunade would just leap down towards the concrete after she had stepped over the top rope.As the blond was expecting the greenette to be unable to do anything , and that proved to be a wrong assumption as Melody would step towards her.Before the Japanese wrestler could even react she was already in mid swing with her left leg as it connected against her body as she got hit by a spin kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri May 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Was it slightly cheap of her to bait the blonde to the outside to gain an advantage? Melody felt yes...but at the same time, she has grown sick of Tsunade doing this to her as well. If the ex-doctor wanted to play dirty, she would too.

With her kick connecting against the blonde's body, Melody would be back-forward towards her foe...but not for very long. Using her right leg, the one she kicked Tsunade with a moment ago, as a pivot, she would spin another half-revolution, and aim her left leg for her nemisis's jaw for a hard Spinning Heel Kick!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 26, 2018 10:48 am

Tsunade had just gotten hit by the damn bitch with an spin kick as the blond felt foolish now for going after the greenette without thinking it over.As the Japanese wrestler did not even suspect for a second that Melody would be able to play as dirty as she could. What was worse for the former doctor was the fact that the damn brat was not done as she would watch as the other wrestler spun around once again.

Only this time she would spin around in another half revolution , and raise her left leg for a spinning heel kick that would connect to Tsunade's jaw. The blow behind the kick would send the Japanese wrestler falling onto her behind as an result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat May 26, 2018 5:03 pm

Breathing heavily, Melody would look down at Tsunade, the blonde going down after eating a kick from her.

The ref quickly made her way outside, and would look at the tired Melody, whilst asking: "Want me to count her out?"

Looking at the blonde, Melody had little doubt in her mind that the ex-doctor was done...

...but Melody herself was still feeling the damage from her nemesis's assault earlier. She needed a moment to rest and collect her strength, to beat Tsunade for sure later.

She nodded at the ref, who would nod, and loudly scream: "ONE!", into the crowd.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 27, 2018 10:10 pm

Tsunade had fallen down after taken that kick from her opponent as she would lay their breathing heavily as she glared at the other wrestler.While she would lay their she would hear the referee ask the greenette if she wanted to count her out , and wondered why she was asking permission from the brat to do this.Still the blond did not expect that Melody would even think twice before agreeing to this as she saw the other wrestler nod at the ref who started to count.
The ref would count to one , and then yell out ''TWP.....THREE.....FOUR......FIVE.......SIX.....SEVEN'' before the blond would attempt to get to her feet as he would pant heavily once she got to her feet while glaring at Melody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:04 pm

Breathing heavily, Melody would use all the time during which Tsunade attempted to get up as much as she could to collect her strength.

While not at 100% by the 7 second mark, she was feeling a bit better than after she rolled outside the ring, ready to continue the match just as the ex-doctor was.

Returning Tsunade's glare, Melody would quickly rush towards her nemesis, with her right hand balled to a fist, attempting to nail it straight into Tsunade's gut!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:06 pm

Tsunade had gotten to her feet , but it had not bin easy as she had bin unable to do so until the referee had counted to ten.Now she would only have to get back inside the ring , but found the greenette was coming right for her.Now the blond could not meet the other wrestler head on however if she could manage to move out of the way she could use Melody's own momentum against her by pushing towards the barricade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:44 am

Melody rushed straight at Tsunade, aiming her punch for the woman's stomach...

...only for the ex-doctor to sidestep her, greenette's attack hitting nothing but air!

At the same time, Tsunade will grab at Melody, and, turning the momentum of her rush against her, would launch the girl straight at the steel barricade separating ringside and the crowd, Melody colliding back first!

"AAAAAGH!"

Feeling the harsh burning sensation in her spine, Melody would lose her footing, sliding to a seat at the barricade as Tsunade regained the upper hand in the contest!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next