by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Out of nowhere the blond would get hit in the jaw as she stumbled backwards as an result as she heard the crowd cheer loudly in responds.Then came the comment that she was not so cocky now as Tsunade would have respond by telling Melody to shut the fuck up , but had to chance her mind when she saw the roundhouse kick coming towards her head as she attempted to avoid it.

Back to top Go down

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:01 pm

"Tch...", Melody remarked upon her miss, but quickly realized an opportunity for a different, much more devastating attack!

Seizing the blonde ex-doctor by her head, Melody would attempt to drop on her back, to hit the woman with the DDT!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:38 pm

Tsunade thought that she had avoided the biggest danger when she blocked the roundhouse kick made contact with her arms.As she left herself wide open as she would soon find that Melody had grabbed her by the head , and would then drive her into the canvas head first with an devastating DDT as the crowd cheered loudly at seeing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:42 pm

The wave of satisfactory feeling came over Melody as she drove Tsunade's head hard into the canvas. The cheer of the crowd, the blonde's cry of agony...perfect, she thought.

Ref came over, asking Melody: "You want me to count her?"

It took Melody less than a second to answer with a quick: "No". Even if the doctor...by some miracle, didn't get up to the 10 count, SHE herself wasn't done with Tsunade.

Grabbing the ex-doctor by her locks, Melody would try to get the woman back up to her feet.

Once both of them were up, she would launch Tsunade towards a set of ropes, simultaneously leaving for the ropes opposite to her nemesis's, outstretching her arm, planning to ram it hard into the blonde's face for a clothesline!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:41 pm

While the blond did not see it the fans sure did as it appeared the Japanese wrestler's head bounced off the canvas after it was driven into the mat.Still it had an unseen benefit as she would not hear the ref asking the brat if she wanted the referee to start counting her out. As while she may be dazed this would not be enough to keep her down for a ten count.

However it seems Melody was aware of this as well as she would tell the referee no as she would force the blond to her feet by pulling on her hair. This was effective as the former doctor would make it back to her feet as she would be launched towards the ropes.Once she rebounded off them she would see the greenette running towards her as she would attempt to duck under Melody's arm.If that worked she would continue to run , and then rebound off the ropes again as she would attempt to knock down her nemesis to the canvas with an clothesline to the greenette's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:14 am

As Melody saw Tsunade rebound off the ropes, she prepared her arm, to ram it straight into the blonde's head!

However, right at the moment where the blonde's head and greenette's arm were supposed to collide, Melody's clothesline hit nothing but air, the ex-doctor managing to duck underneath it!

Melody would quickly prepare her plan B, rushing towards the ropes for another rebound off of them with her back, preparing to jump at her nemesis with a hard DDT...

...only to get a hard knockdown from a clothesline from Tsunade!

"AAAH!", she screamed, hitting the back of her head off the canvas, her skullache forcing her to cringe in pain!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Tsunade would be able to duck beneath her opponent as she would run towards the ropes to gain more speed.From their she would rebound off them as she would continue to run towards the brat as she would swing her arm towards the greenette's head.The moment her arm would connect for the clothesline she would smile as she heard the other wrestler cry in pain.

From their she would look down as the brat was on the canvas holding her skull as she looked around to the fans. She only did this for a few seconds before she started to kick Melody while she was down repeatedly.As she did this she would scream ''still think your a bad ass Melody? As I can only see a weak little girl who can't handle being hit at the moment''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:49 pm

Down came the stomps from the villainous doctor, as she started to berate the downed greenette, Melody desperately curling into a ball to cover herself as a result...but needless to say, she knew it made for a slightly pathetic display on her part, eliciting a growl of anger from her...

Knowing that she had to escape and recover somehow, she would attempt to roll to the outside between the blonde's 5th and 6th stomp, to attempt to get back to her feet, and come up with the battle plan to knock Tsunade out.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:30 am

Tsunade was enjoying stomping down on her opponent's body , and would start laughing when the greenette would curl up into a ball. When even after that the other wrestler would refuse to say anything caused the blond to get overconfident as she yelled ''what's the matter loser? Am I beating you up so badly that you can't even talk back anymore. If that is the case then do yourself a favor , and just give up'' as she went for her 6th stomp only to miss as Melody rolled out of the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:52 am

With Melody getting away from Tsunade, the woman continued to bullishly insult her, as she slowly found her way back to her feet, using the ring apron for support.

Towards the blonde's remarks, her answer was to simply lift her middle finger up into the air towards her, before stepping away from the ring apron, and closer to the barricade, signalling to her nemesis that ring is too small for their battle, and she wants to take it outside...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next