» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cafe Research (Open to anyone)

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Cafe Research (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cafe Research (Open to anyone)

Post by Yori Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:47 pm

"Maybe, one day... That would be, just something else honestly. Something to work towards." She nodded safely as she coached herself through it in her mind. She withdrew her phone, tapping through the screens to pull up her contact info. A brow raising as Rebecca called here on her lack of manners, even if she was joking around.

"Oh, excuse me... PUH-leeeeease~." She was grinning so wide, laughing through her teeth. She offered her phone over to Rebecca's outstretched hand. Her contact list at a glance was pretty sparse.  She blinked at the mention of the burner phone, Alexa glanced around before conspiratorially leaning in to whisper to Rebecca.

"You aren't... Like... A secret agent or something? Here to break up an illegal wrestling ring... Er, no pun intended." She scanned the other patrons. Anyone could be a sleeper agent. Was it safe here?

Back to top Go down

Cafe Research (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cafe Research (Open to anyone)

Post by St.Ambs Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:06 pm

Don't forget the magic word.

Rebecca teased when she called her on lack of manners, especially towards a prim and proper lady like Ms Addington. She eventually got it, although not the proper way. Ah well, it was a...good attempt. Hopefully she'll learn.

As Rebecca put her contact number on the list, she noticed the rather short list on her phone. Not that she was judging or calling her a loner, but still surprised. At least she'll be helping AJ with growing her contact list. A d hopefully it would grow too.

She mentioned that she had a burner phone so nonchalantly. So relaxed and serious when she said it. And it was so good when AJ looked like she fell for it. Putting in the name with the contact number (Rebecca A. Just in case there are other Rebeccas), AJ leaned in, asking if she was a secret agent.

Hmmm...she could probably have fun with this...

"You didn't hear it from me....but there has been a murder on one of our operatives who was investigating the Yakuza. Apparently some of them are wrestlers themselves.
And I'm using this alias to find out."
She whispered in AJ's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:22 am

Was staring at Rebecca really hard. It was unclear if she was shocked Rebecca took her for such an IDIOT or if she actually believed... After a long time she leaned back in to whisper, eyeing the surrounding area. "Are... you sure you should be telling me this? It seems really.... top secrety. DOn't get me wrong, I'm pretty good with secrets but... am I some sort of protected witness now or something?" Oh yeah... she totally believed it. Poor girl.

"Should I be worried...? About the Yakuza I mean. I just got here and I don't think I've seen any... unless they were in disguises." She furrowed her brow, a finger tapping at her chin as she thought long and hard to recall people she had met at the arena and gym thus far. Could one of them actually have been a criminal? This was all very serious, the worry visible on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by St.Ambs Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:18 pm

"Well...Since I have been here, I haven't heard anyone saying the word "aniki". It's a term used to refer a senior gang member. And they don't look suspicious..." Truthly, she did read up about the Yakuza and some gangs from books and T.V Crime Dramas. And while she is capable of knowing her surroundings, neither of the patrons here aren't criminals. They certainly don't look shifty or anything. "...But nowadays they do their best to blend into society. So who knows."

Part of her feels bad that she is playing with her newfound friend. The times that she would tease and tell stories with her other siblings were some of the best and never fail to make her chuckle. Still, pulling her leg and making a girl worried when she just came to Japan isn't the best look, especially one who might do good things in the league.

Alright, fun's over Becca.

"I'll also give you another number for you to call. A friend of mine. Any problems and she'll be able to help you." While she does that, she puts a fake number on her phone contacts before naming the number "Just kidding. ;P" before giving it to AJ. "Don't worry though, AJ. You are not in any immediate danger."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:55 pm

*Oh, the both of you are so going to be eaten alive*
A Blonde not far away though behind a halfway raised newspaper with a mildly pitying and amused smile. Anja the Raven had taken some time to relax after her last match with Priscilla, and today was the day when she was looking for a not so healthy piece of sweets in a local cafe, a creamy white donut glittering with sugar frostings and red M&M.
She had also ordered a plain cafe with sugar and milk. Basically a black, sugared milk so to say.

Contrary to the majority of people, Anja did not carry a computer or a very advanced cell phone. She simply did not need one. You could only miss what you ever had, and her life on the streets as a teenager had taught her to stay humble with belongings. Her cell phone was out more often than not too, telephoning was straight up boring and you missed a lot of body language.
But most important of it all, it was making you soft, Both in mind and body.

Instead she relied on a real newspaper with all its advantages and disadvantages. One advantage was that you could look at people without staring right at them. Another one was the use as a shield against unwanted bystanders or even worse, pick up guys. And the next one was even better, you could snicker and pretend that it was something in the newspaper.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:17 am

"That's a bit unsettling, honestly. I don't know much about any of these types of stuff past the movies really. Seems a bit weird, being around it when its real." The poor naive girl was taking everything Rebecca was telling her extremely seriously it seemed. She either wasn't the brightest person or she was overly trusting of what she was being told. After all, why would her new friend do something like horribly betray the trust of her new found friend... who could totally bodyslam her... maybe. Who knows.

She took the phone back, smiling with a nod. "Thanks... I sure hope not. The last thing I need is to make it onto some sorta gangster hit list." She held her phone to her chest. "Baby's got enough going on without that crazy stuff." She tucked her phone back into her jean pockets, not thinking to double check what Rebecca had actually put in there. She glanced back to the laptop... apparently the match was buffered enough now to play.

"Oh... um... condolences, for your operative. I hope they weren't someone you were close to." She glanced sidelong at Rebecca with a small frown, nodding to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by St.Ambs Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Ah. She didn't check it. Oh well, she probably will soon.

Hopefully.

"I highly doubt you will. But you never know these days." Should she say something? Even she is feeling bad for leading the young girl at this point. Rebecca could only just smile at that point, maybe the blonde who was sitting a few tables back could tell the poor girl..."Thanks. Sometimes in a short amount of time, you feel really close to that person..."

Anyways, Rebecca checked her phone to see the time. Probably should head back to her apartment. There wasn't much there but with AJ, she would need to study for her match. Now that the match was buffered enough so she could take notes, Rebecca decided on letting the girl be. Plus she did have to sort out something with management about when her match might be.

Sometimes you could never leave it to chance. Gotta take initiative at times.

"I should probably head off and leave you to study. I do have some things I need to do anyways. But it is lovely to meet you, Miss AJ." The Brit stood up from her seat and patted her pockets to make sure things are still with her. After that, she would pat AJ on the shoulder. "Good luck on your match. I'll be watching and cheering you on." She gave a nice smile before adjusting the red beret on her head.

"Also, double check your phone. Cheerio!" She called out as the Brit made her exit. With AJ finding her match, Rebecca would need to find hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5