» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cafe Research (Open to anyone)

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cafe Research (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cafe Research (Open to anyone)

Post by acuyra Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:03 am

Oh, right. Exchanging information. That was a thing people did. Ryoko’s social life was pretty much nonexistent, forming few friends and remembering the names of fewer still, it honestly didn’t occur to her to do with AJ until the woman brought it up. She hesitated for a moment, then realized she didn’t have any good reason to hesitate in the first place. AJ was probably the nicest foreigner Ryoko had ever met. Heck, one of the nicest people, period.

”Sure, sure!” She eagerly plucked out her phone and handed it over to AJ, opening up the contacts for her to slip hers in. Sadly, she wouldn’t have much trouble finding the room to enter it. Rather sparse list.

With that done, she gave her new friend - if it wasn’t too weird to call her that already - a quick bow. ”Good luck with your match, AJ. I’ll be watching, okay? Really close, I promise.” She gave the newcomer a wink. ”Keep an eye out for me.”

With that bit of completely unnecessary clue-dropping, Ryoko started off and left the cafe, leaving the two ladies to continue their chat.

Back to top Go down

Cafe Research (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cafe Research (Open to anyone)

Post by St.Ambs Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:47 pm

"That is true." She replied as AJ mentioned that she should study up. Not a bad idea. Gotta prepare on what kind of opponent you're gonna be facing, any tactics she could use on her. Preparation is key. That which she knows pretty well. Can't go into the battlefield without information on the enemy.

Rebecca made a quick glance at AJ when she mentioned the body. Although there wasn't much to look at, Rebecca wasn't one to judge. You could be quite slender and still be a threat nowadays. Still, she would have to get her body battle ready.

She had to chuckle when AJ made that error on 'Whorey'. Even someone like her isn't invulnerable to a dumb joke once in a while.

As Ryoko told the two foreign newcomers that she has to go and 'study', AJ brought the idea of exchanging information. Not a bad idea. As stated before, wouldn't hurt to have some friends. Rebecca brought up her own phone, her eyebrows raise up as she checked the time. Damn. And her tea had been finished. Ah well, there was only 1/8 of a cookie left, which could be left off.

Once Ryoko and AJ shared contact details, it was time for Ryoko to make her exit. Nodding her head and giving a smile as the Japanese girl bowed, giving her encore before leaving the café.

"She's a lovely lady, isn't she?" Rebecca smiled back at AJ. "And I reckon you got what it takes. Competition would be tough, but as they say, when the going gets tough, the tough get going." Getting a vibration in her hand. It was her mother, just to tell her that she's fine and so is her father. That brought a big smile to her face.

With a sigh, she pushed the tea and saucer aside. Her chin rested on her palm. "An interesting turn of events however. And here I thought I would be the only recent newcomer..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:02 am

Alexa threw up a hand, waving to the departing Ryoko. As her new friend was out the door, her eyes shifted back to her phone to pour over the contact info to try and commit it to memory. She was notoriously bad with names and faces, so she was making a real effort while it was fresh in her mind. "She is. I like her."

"Yeah, that's the hope. I know I still have a way to go."
She grins throwing a thumbs up Rebecca's way. " I appreciate the confidence. Maybe some of that will rub off on me."

"Newcomer to Japan?" Alexa boggled. Japan was visited all the time wasn't it? It had certainly been her first time here, or anyplace really.

She spit her attention between the laptop and Rebecca as she looked over the browser. She pulled up another tab, using a bit of google-fu to look up more info on the Black Fang matches she was looking for to better search it.

Back to top Go down

Post by St.Ambs Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:12 pm

"Not a problem, Madam." Again with the formality. She might prefer that, but it reminds her of the differences between the two foreigners. Still, there shouldn't be any problems with that, that's just Rebecca being Rebecca. "And some confidence can go a long way, you know." She smiled at AJ.

The Briton saw that she might have lost AJ as she looked a bit baffled. Guess she needs to be a bit more specific. Damn, if only her brain wasn't running on fumes.

And why isn't this tea working, dammit!?

Anyhow, Rebecca clears her throat, more because of the cookie that succeeded on it's last dry attack on her throat. It won the war there. Damn. "Well, not just Japan. I only just got here like nearly an hour ago. I ment of AFW. Thought I'd be alone in the new wave of newcomers there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Alexa blinked, smiling brightly over at Rebecca. "Aw hah-hey! Welcome to the rookie club." Always happy to not be singled out, she was quick to pull Rebecca into her world. Rookies had to stick together after all. She leaned off to the side of her seat trying to give the other girl a friendly light thunk to the shoulder with a closed fist. "One of us... one of us..." She wiggled her eyebrows before pulling back to her seat. "Happy to have you, a little jealous though. You have that whole... classy posh lady thing down. Like, to a science. Good look." She gave Rebecca the big old OK gesture with her hand. "So you're getting situated still, or do you actually have a debut match scheduled already?"

She liked Ryoko a whole bunch, but at the end of the day only other wrestlers could really get what it was it was like to be them. The training, the intensity, the commitment, the pain... there was a lot of pain. She had some common ground with Rebecca in that respect. A fellow wrestler from another country, here to make it on her own. She turned back to the laptop, finally finding one of the matches she was told about. With a click she brought it up on screen and waited for it to buffer in. "Do you have any gimmicks, or are you just, ya'know, you?"

Last edited by Yori on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by St.Ambs Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:17 pm

There ya go.

Once Rebecca made that revelation clear, she recieved a complimentary thunk to the shoulder. Chuckling, since that was what her brother would do. Only a bit harder. And like AJ, Rebecca understands that rookies should stick together. "Ehe. Why thank you. Do I get anything for joining this club?" She joked, the fist to the shoulder probably an initiation to the club.

"Yeah, blame my family for that. Got it from them. I cannot lie, I always tend to get people thinking that I come from a rich family. Or funny enough, part of the Royal Family." Grinning and laughing at that thought. She could really pull that off and nobody would notice a thing. She turned her body to face AJ. "I am still getting situated here. Haven't had any notification from management so I thought I'd go back to my country for most of November. Had to anyways, there was Remembrance Sunday. Me and my family had always took part in the Cenotaph. Afterwards, I came back here."

Rebecca sat up on her chair as AJ asked if she had any gimmicks or anything. "Well I am not a superhero..." She joked. Rebecca didn't have that sort of thing in mind. "So yeah. I could say that I am just me, but I did think about incorporate things from my time in the military. Not like Sgt. Slaughter or anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:57 pm

"Uh... I can give you a smile and a pine scented air freshener of the car variety, if you are looking for a club signing bonus." She gave a laugh, knowing right away it was a bit too loud as she lowered her voice almost immediately. She tilted her head as Rebecca talked. Had she assumed she was rich? She didn't believe so. Now that she was really looking she couldn't blame people for assuming. She was very well put together in terms of style. Her hair especially... Alexa by comparison had a hard time getting her own hair to behave almost every day. Either this girl had one of those effortless beauty things going on or she put considerably more time into preserving her image.

"I know how that goes." She motioned with her hands around them. "Still no internet in my place, s'why I'm here to begin with. Heh... Happy accidents, right?" She was refering to meeting Rebecca and Ryoko as a result. It wasn't all bad having to get out of the apartment.

A lot of what Rebecca was saying about her November just... wooosh, went right over her head. She got the gist of it. Important days, possibly holidays where she was from, and she spent them with family. She felt slightly bad, her own family left in the dust for Thanksgiving back home. She hadn't really thought to much about it since the holiday trappings around Japan didn't really reflect that. It's not like they cared about the American holiday.

"Heh, well, I'm not either. Just lil ol' me. For better or worse." She seemed a bit surprised by the mention Rebecca had been in the military. On looks alone she hadn't figured they were actually quite a few years removed from each other's age. She was curious, but not really willing to pry. Military service, from what she knew from some of her extended family, could be a very hit or miss thing, talking about it tended to cause arguments at family gatherings.

She squinted at Rebecca, raising a finger to hold horizontal under the girl's nose to really try an envision the SGT. Slaughter thing. She needed a mustache to pull it off after all. "Yeeeah... not sure that's a good look on you. I think you can just stick with what works for you, the whole Carmen Sandiego jacket alone sold me before we even started talking."

Back to top Go down

Post by St.Ambs Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:45 pm

Even for being in a military, Rebecca was still a girl at the end of the day. And she has always learned to look presentable always. Even if you aren't rolling in dough, if you at least look good, then people will think of you in a good way. The jeggings did make it a bit casual-ish but still looking smart.

Secret: she puts in some work to keep her hair silky and smooth. Coconut and the lot.

Even though she look well put together, she wasn't the kind of person to dismiss AJ, even when she has what she's wearing. She had a really good personality. Rebecca isn't those types that dismiss 'commoners' like some uptight rich girl, and when people do meet her, they see more than her outward appearance, which would certainly gain much respect from anyone when she walks down the street.

"Ach, no internet. Think it might be fate maybe.", Definitely a happy accident. She could have went to bed or do any other thing but in this universe, she went to this café.

She wasn't sure if AJ got that. From the accent alone, she thought to be American. Which in that case, they have one but in a different day instead of November 12th. The whole military thing might have surprised her. Understandably so. First impressions doesn't scream 'badass military chick's. But she did have to clarify. Rebecca probably thought that she could have stayed in Japan and missed the Cenotaph if she didn't tell them about her military service. They probably didn't care too much about those affairs but could be a bad look. Who knows.

Giggling as AJ tried to envision Rebecca with the whole Sgt. Slaughter gimmick. Drill Sergeant wasn't really her thing so she could agree on that. "Yes, I'll stick with just being me. And I can't really fight with this thing on me. Nice jacket,
can't ruin it."
Rebecca chuckled. "At least I won't be alone. I'm surprised you didn't go with a superhero gimmick, considering how quickly you turned into a fangirl of The Black Fang." She did her best impression of the Batman voice, low and gutteral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:21 pm

Blinked at her Batman impression, clearly caught off guard by either the quality of it or the fact it came from the posh Rebecca. She couldn't help but wonder if the woman in red was always this easy going and lively, or if Ryoko and her had rubbed off a bit with their combined energy. She had seemed rather subdued earlier, perhaps its only because they had been strangers. She didn't mind the perceived change though, it was a welcome sight. Scooping her phone off the table she tapped through menus.

"You can wear it to the ring though. You totally should." She glanced to the ceiling, a faint bit of color rising in her cheeks. "I'm not a fangirl, just... I like a good story, and heroes and stuff are awesome... I'm not really very... I dunno. Super? I don't think I could really swing that." She glanced back to Rebecca with a small half smile and a shrug. "So I'm just me, plain old me, for now anyhow." She held up her phone, giving it a small shake.

"I want your info too, don't think for a second you were leaving here without me getting it."
There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Alexa had locked in one of her most powerful submission techniques... puppy dog eyes. Truly one of the cruelest technicians of this long feared move.

Back to top Go down

Post by St.Ambs Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:54 pm

Sometimes it takes a little warming up to the person. And despite being quite prim and proper, Rebecca can still have some silly moments. She's definitely not anti fun. And with her army buddies being able to get her into wrestling, she have learnt a few other things from her brothers and her buddies. She's no DC or comic fanatic but she does know Batman.

She laughed when she saw AJ's reaction. Definitely wasn't expecting that..

"I probably could." Rebecca smiled. "Anyone could be a hero. Maybe one day you could be." She gives a knuckle nudge on AJ's shoulder. "But fine if you're going as yourself. At least I don't have to quickly cone up with a G.I Joe costume after this."

She blinked when AJ brought up her phone, asking for her details. Before she could even think, she was trapped in AJ's ultimate technique. Aww. How cute!

Alright, she could give her the win and submit. "Well alright then. You forgot to say please but I'll let you off...for now." Looking straight at AJ, as if it was a playful threat. She took the phone and input the details on AJ's phone. "Okay...Just giving you the details of my burner phone." She even looked serious when she said that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next