by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat. Empty The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:26 pm

After there tough tag match Amy had carted Catelyn Cormac to the back to get healed up while leaving Cecilia off on her own, having no care for the blonde but enough respect for the redhead to make sure she wasn't seriously hurt beyond what it took to keep her down in the match. Afterwards Cat was fine aside from some bruises on her abs from her and Kyoko's handiwork but that was hardly something that was going to keep the women down for very long and a few days afterwards she took the time to check up on her.

It was surprisingly easy to find where she was at the time after she had checked her house and got nothing. Eventually finding out she had apparently gone to the Friction building to check up on her champion friend Amy quickly drove over to see if she was still there. Hoping to run into her and not Cecilia and her, not that she was afraid by any means, its just that she knew her temper and Cecilia had a very punchable face that would make any attempt to talk to cast with words end pretty fast.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat. Empty Re: The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:43 am

Catelyn had been taking her time after the tag match and while a few days had passed and Catelyn had mostly just rested up. She felt pretty bad for causing her friend the match and losing out to Amy and Kyoko again...though after she had checked up a bit with Cecilia she was now making her way off. After all, she couldn't spend too much time in Tokyo when she had her bar over in Kyoto to worry about, and her career in Tension. Which had been mostly stagnant for quite a long while.

The redhead walked down the hallways of the AFW building. Catelyn was wearing a pair of blue jeans, a white tank top and a light blue denim jacket over her that, leaving it unbuttoned. She had a pair of black combat boots on and her hair was tied up in her usual pony tail.

As she walked down the hallways though, she soon caught sight of the blond powerhouse that she had faced off against twice now, and come up short. Amy Evans, though Catelyn was never one to hold a grudge, as she walked up and would wave towards Amy. " Hey there big cat!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:08 am

Amy was moving around looking for the girl in question and caught a big break when she saw her an saw she wasn't with Cecilia which seemed to remove any chance of a fight breaking out now. Good enough for her. Moving up to the redhead Amy smiled and wave, and not her usual arrogant and challenging smile but an actual one. Much easier to do with a respected tough opponent then the average joe Amy didn't care for.

"Hey Cat. Thought id find you here, saves me having to make the trip to Kyoto just to check up on you." She said moving up to the redhead. "So how are you doing. My back was hurting and I felt like I was going to pass out so I couldn't stay around after I got you to the doctors. And I feel its only fair I check up on the gal I'm partially responsible for being there in the first place."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Catelyn would tilt her head to the side and look on at the lovely and rather busty Lion in front of her, she would nod her head finally and then place a hand on her hip " Oh I'm doing fine, sore as hell but fine nonetheless. Nothing a little whiskey can't fix." Catelyn said with a little chuckle escaping her lips after her words.

It had been a grueling match for all participants, Catelyn couldn't only imagine how much Kyoko Akan and Cecilia were going to lay into each other when they actually did have a title match against one another. Still, that wasn't really her concern for now.

" Anyways big cat, you really came all the way here just to check up on me? Don't tell me you're smitten."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:36 pm

"I didn't expect you to be all healed up yet. Kyoko isn't known for holding back when she gets her hands on abs she can break. and of course you already know how hard I can hit an open target." Amy said, she could tell Catelyn had shrugged off the worst of the match which was good. It also meant little blondie would be healed up by the time her title match came about, so hopefully she didn't come with a heap of excuses.

"Pretty much. Was doing a great deal of nothing before. And hardly, I respect you sure but I don't take that kind of interest after a first go of it. If anything with all your playful little names and winks id be one assuming your the smitten gal here. Cant say I blame you most people here seemed attracted to tougher girls."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:53 am

It was looking rather clear to Catelyn right now that Amy seemed intent on getting the redhead fired up. Moving her arms up and folding them underneath her chest, the Irish-woman would let out a light sigh. " Tougher girls huh?" Catelyn said as she would step up closer towards the buxom blond.

" Well, I guess I don't have a lot to say about that. Considering you've beaten me twice, or rather you've beaten me once and Kyoko once."
Catelyn spoke out as she would glare into Amy's eyes. " Although....if you're so sure that you are tougher than me, I guess you wouldn't mind a rematch right?" Catelyn spoke out, keeping her friendly demeanor as she would move in so close that their faces were but and inch away. " What do you say big-cat? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:03 pm

"Yep, though most of them are rude so there not too attractive either so...well you can guess why I'm single with that mentality." Amy shrugged nonchalantly. Though she could tell Catelyn was thinking about her comment and pretty much confirmed as much as when she brought up her two losses, though she did try and downplay the second one as more Kyoko's victory then her own she clearly had an idea of where this was going.

"Getting a little feisty aren't ya? I guess your a bit more easily provoked then I thought." Amy said moving her hand up and poking Cat's cheek. "Another match huh? Tempting but believe it or not I did just come here to see how well you were doing and making sure no bad blood I have with Northy spilled over so much that you and me would have issues."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:36 am

Catelyn would shrug her shoulders a little bit as she would watch Amy seemingly talk about how she was being feisty, all before poking the cheek of the buxom redhead who would simply smile at it. " I don't know about feisty, but I would say that I'm not too fond of losing to someone twice in a row." Catelyn said with a calm voice and a smile on her face.

" I think the only one who's done that to me is Megumi Mutoh, so it's a rather huge blow to lose twice to you big cat. Even if you had help from Kyoko. " Catelyn spoke out, " You don't have to worry though, any problem you and Cecilia have with each other are between the two of you. Yet, our little problem here is between you and me." Catelyn said with a smirk on her face as she would keep looking up at Amy Evans.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:21 pm

"The Eclipse idol? She target the abs too or am I still the first on that one? Either way it was a shame she was gone before I got here. Would have loved to see how good she could hang in the ring." Amy admitted having remember the idol along with her friend and the third girl they mentored. Regardless Amy was a little relieved to here Cat was keeping there issues separate, though that clearly wasn't deterring her from her current course.

"Well you had help from a champion so lets consider Kyoko's part evening out the help she provided for Round 2. Of course your a little focused on Round 3 as far as I can tell. Which if I'm following you'd rather be a single affair this time right Grumpy Cat?" Amy said with a smirk as she put her hands on her hips, staring down Cat who was extremely close to her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:03 am

Catelyn would shrug her shoulders a little, it was a shame that Megumi wasn't around. She was a close friend to Catelyn and had been a driving opponent to Cat working to get better, she might have gotten a bit lazy since her friend and rival had vanished. Though nowadays it seemed as if Amy had filled that very spot....though maybe she shouldn't tell the Lion that just yet.

As Amy was a bit vain and cocky, if Catelyn told her anything like that she might never get to hear the end of it. Besides, Cat had gotten enough training dealing with haughty and cocky blonds to know how to deal with them.

Shaking her head a little at being called Grumpy Cat, Catelyn would simply look into Amy's eyes. " Only if you want to."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next