by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Hardcore Princess Arrives

2 posters

Go down

The Hardcore Princess Arrives Empty The Hardcore Princess Arrives

Post by Witchcraft-01 Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Cristina had been in Japan for just over a week now. It was still a strange place to her. Everyone stared at her. She was so different around here; the colour of her skin, her height, it seemed as if she shared nothing in common with anyone here. In order to help mitigate those awkward feelings, Cristina had decided to confine herself to her new apartment and the AFW complex. Even so, many of the wrestlers here were Japanese and she still didn't feel like she fitted in. But maybe that was a blessing too. She was going to be memorable to people, and in a business like this, that was a massive advantage.

Appearance:

She hadn't gotten a match yet, but she had been given an opening promo slot on the next show. It was a start at least, and would give her some grounding in the AFW Universe. Being the starting Promo helped set the tone for the rest of the show, and for Cristina this was a massive vote of confidence by the higher-ups. Cristina was currently backstage adjusting her costume, well, it wasn't really a costume as much as it was sporting gear. Pacing backwards and forwards, Cristina was mentally psyching herself up for this. She had done Promos before, but that was usually infront of a hundred or so people, and maybe for a thousand people on TV. The numbers out there tonight however were far larger, and the people watching on TV were going into the millions. You get one shot to make a first impression, so this was no time to be stumbling on words. After a few more minutes of pacing backwards and forwards the cheering of the crowd got louder and the stagehands informed her she was cleared to go in under 60 seconds. This was further reinforced by the colossal pyrotechnic show that just went off.

There was nowhere to run now. It was now or never. Cristina would walk out onto the stage, her theme playing for the first time in the arena. She looked around for a second after walking out; the crowd was huge! She couldn’t see all the way to the back or to the top of the seating areas, purely because they were so high and long, though the stage lightning didn’t exactly help. After bobbing her head to the beat of her theme for a second she would start walking out to the ring. The ramp seemed to go on forever for Cristina, the size of the place still shocking Cristina. Eventually, after many waves and momentary pauses to lap up the cheers of the crowd, Cristina finally made it ringside.

Taking one last look of the crown, Cristina launched herself upwards clambering the steel steps with ease before making her way across the canvas to the centre of the ropes. She held there for a second, giving another wave before bending over and going between the ropes and finally entering the ring. Once she had stood up straight, the ref girl had already held her hands out, holding a microphone. Cristina quickly grabbed the mic and span on her heels, walking backwards towards the centre on the ring while working the crowd.

“Wow! … Really, Just… Wow!” Cristina spoke as the Noise from the crowd started to fan down. “Thank you so much for that great welcome. I wanted to come over and introduce myself. As to be honest…” She would spin on her feet to look at another portion of the crowd “…You are going to be seeing a lot more me around here.” Raising her hands in the air, she lapped up the cheer of the crowd again, letting it die down before carrying on. “My name is Cristina and I come from a small little Island called Puerto Rico. I have spent all my life fighting and wrestling there, before coming here to the AFW to kick ass. You can call me the Hardcore Princess. Not the queen. Being the queen suggests being old and past their prime. I am both dangerous and sexy.” The crowd erupted in cheers again and Cristina couldn't help but smirk. She was enjoying all of this. "Now now... I came here and look at the state of the hardcore league. A bunch of ugly, bald, fucking lesbians. I guess someone has to be the pretty one here right?!"

Witchcraft-01

Back to top Go down

The Hardcore Princess Arrives Empty Re: The Hardcore Princess Arrives

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:13 pm

The Hardcore Princess Arrives QMZfI51

It had been quite a long time since Fujiko had stepped into the ring, after her match against Sista A and her mind having been mostly returned to normal as the result of the end of that match. Fujiko had taken some time off to recompose and fix herself mentally and spiritually. Things weren't perfect, she feared they'd never be, a part of her could still always feel the beast that she had caged up in the back of her mind trying to claw it's way free.

She'd keep it under control though, she had to. Fujiko was a symbol of hope and honor after all, the Noble Rose needed to return. As she did at an apt time it seemed, for tonight a newcomer had joined AFW and she had started her stay her by throwing insults towards other wrestlers. That was an act that Fujiko couldn't stand by. To have someone besmirch the name of the Hardcore wrestlers of this division was not going to pass by Fujiko Hinomoto.

The music of Noble Rose started to play over the speakers as the noble warrior stepped out onto the ramp, though instead of the trademark prop sword she had a microphone. Her cape was still there however, and her quite revealing outfit showing off her toned and well trained physique, as well as her lovely curves. Fujiko walked down halfway alone the ramp, she stopped and looked over at the crowd who seemed to be happy to see her.

Fujiko continued her stride towards the ring and then climbed into the squared circle and got up towards the center of it. She'd stare-down the newcomer as she would then bring her microphone up towards her mouth. " Before I say anything else..." Fujiko spoke out as her music would start to die down, " I have to commend you for your spirit Cristina and your gusto, however..." The lavender haired woman started. Then she took a deep breath before continuing, " I cannot allow you to besmirch the name of other wrestlers in this league the way you are doing. As you are new, you have yet to earn that right to talk trash the way you are. I won't allow it."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Witchcraft-01 Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:47 pm

No one had informed Cristina that there was going to be a chance of an invasion. If Cristina had actually suspected an interruption then she would have come way more prepared than she actually did. Cristina wasn't ready for this sort of thing yet. But hey, its happened. Standing out there was a woman who most did certainly looked stunning, even Cristina couldn't deny that. Cristina looked equal parts annoyed and frustrated as this woman made her way down the ramp and towards the ring. When she entered, Cristina had to stop herself from launching a preemptive attack. The woman hadn't opened her mouth yet, and she could be an ally. That was highly unlikely, but it could happen. Attacking her early would just ruin that chance wholly.

It turns out that No, she wasn't here to be an ally. Instead she was here to give a lecture by the looks of it. Telling Cristina how she couldn't go around talking smack about other wrestlers it seemed. As the woman finished speaking, Cristina would just laugh in her face. She couldn't believe this. Was this really happening? Did this woman really wanna do this? Taking a step back, Cristina would smirk and then lean against the ropes.

"I never thought this would happen. Are you serious?" Cristina asked the white caped woman "I am new here, i can say whatever i want. I can say what i want. I can say that River Styx is a fucking horrible looking lesbian, i can say that Cecilia Northman is a old hag off the top her game. And you... Cristina would scan the woman from head to toe with her eyes. "Don't get me started on you. Fujiko right? Mentally unstable nut case? Seems to dress like a slut? And you think you can lecture me. Cristina would start circling the woman, observing and taking in her body. "Fuck right off. Go and crawl back into whatever stupid hole you climbed out of." The crowd had now gotten tense, everyone sensing the rising tension that was starting to build up.

Witchcraft-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Noble Rose would look on intently at Cristina as the taller and more muscular woman start to laugh in her face, walking around the Warrior of Justice and then starting berate more wrestlers of AFW, and even start to talk about Fujiko herself. The lavender haired woman would narrow her eyes a little, she'd fold her arms under her generous chest and then shake her head a little.

She let out a sigh as Cristina was allowed to continue her little rant as she started to circle the Japanese woman. Finally Fujiko would break her pose and bring up the microphone up towards her face and start to speak yet again. " It's because you are now that you have no right to speak ill of those who came before you. You haven't gone through their hardships yet. You haven't earned anything her yet. Which makes you a newcomer who should pay their dues first and foremost."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down