Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 3 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 06, 2019 3:53 pm

Finally, after great effort, Eirina managed to free herself from being held by Natalia, and she would roll herself away from the Dream to start her recovery. She winced slightly, still feeling the pain from having her midsection squeezed by Natalia's legs. She knew that despite her being mainly a hentai fighter, Natalia was also quite a dangerous and skilled wrestler, same like her.

Now that she had made a distance between herself and Natalia, Eirina would then get herself back onto her feet, preparing herself to face the Dream once more. Hearing Natalia's remark, Eirina chuckled before replying, "Now, now, don't be selfish, Natalia-chan. Being squeezed can be fun and stuff, but I'm more interested in winning and having my way with you..."

Licking her lips as she would take a stance, Eirina would add, "Also, a selfish girl needs to be punished. I can't wait to make you moan out my name, Natalia." She would wait for Natalia to also get into position so that she could restart their clash proper.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 3 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers

Post by Kitten Sat May 11, 2019 3:00 am

Eiri would get back up to get feet and Natalia would do the same, sticking her tongue at Eiri and then getting into a wrestling stance. Natalia had enjoyed a lot her first exchange with Eiri and wanted to feel her body close again. Natalia would raise her hands and head directly for Eiri wanting to lock up again.

"We will see who moans who's name, Eiri-chan..." Natalia would say and then she would pounce on Eiri, trying to get one hand on Eiri's shoulder and the other on her arm to start pushing her backwards towards the ropes, trying to overpower the sexy German.

Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 3 QiougD6Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 3 TTlOMaFEirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 13, 2019 5:04 pm

This time, Eirina was more prepared than before as she observed the cutie before her. Then she saw Natalia pouncing towards her, and the Frau Doktor braced herself as the two of them locked up with each other. When Natalia tried to push her back, Eirina would stand her ground before attempting to shimmy to the side, hoping to use the force of Natalia's push against her.

From there, she would try to turn the table against the Dream by pushing her against the ropes instead before grabbing onto her head so that she could lock her into a deep kiss while her thigh would go between Natalia's legs to rub against her womanhood.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu May 23, 2019 3:21 am

Natalia would push hard into Eirina, trying to bully her into the ropes to once more get a chance to grope and have her way with her, but Eiri seemed to be prepared for that this time and when Natalia began pushing harder the German girl stepped to the side, slipping out of the way and used Natalia's own momentum to turn her around and push her back.

Natalia soon found herself on the back of her feet, backpedaling as Eirina pushed her back until The Dream's perfect derriere was pressed against the ropes and Natalia found herself trapped. The Dream moaned, annoyed by being put in such position but she couldn't say more as Eiri sealed her lips with a kiss and began rubbing her between the legs with a thigh. Natalia moaned in discomfort and tried to push Eiri away but right now the sexy doctor had her off balance and cornered.

Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 3 QiougD6Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 3 TTlOMaFEirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 31, 2019 3:14 am

Eirina finally got Natalia where she wanted her, with the Dream currently touching the ropes. Knowing that it was only a matter of time before the referee got on her case and told her that she needed to let her opponent go, the Frau Doktor would get to work. She would kiss Natalia deeply before breaking the kiss.

"Say... you mind if I hurt you a little?"

Without waiting for any response from Natalia, Eirina would try to hit her at her abs with her knee. She would do so two times, hoping that this would leave Natalia gasping for air before she was forced to get away from her due to the rope break.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3