Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 2 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:16 am

Everything about Natalia was so erotic, making this match even more enjoyable for Eirina. Hearing her sweet, cute moans made Eirina even more determined to make the girl hers. With her grinding and pressing her magnificent tits into Natalia's, Eirina wanted the girl to learn how outclassed she was in this clash between them. Still, Natalia was still defiant despite being under her, pushing her own breasts against Eirina's. The purple-haired woman could feel the girl's hard nipples poking into hers, and she let out a soft gasp upon feeling the hard nipples of her foe stabbing at her breasts.

"You'll see what I'm gonna do to you, girl... and you'll love every second of it..." Eirina said confidently as she replied to Natalia's words. She couldn't wait to break her spirit and make her realize that she was no match against Eirina. But Eirina momentarily forgot about Natalia's legs wrapping around her, which the girl then used to squeeze her waist with a tight body scissor, and the squeezing sensation was getting more uncomfortable for Eirina as time went on.

"Hnngh... I-I'm not done yet..." Eirina groaned as she would let go of Natalia's wrists so that she could bring her hands to the girl's legs so that she could pry them off of her waist. At the same time, Natalia's hands would be free and Eirina would lift her breasts off of Natalia's a little, lessening the pressure on her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 2 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:28 am

Natalia was loving every second of this match already, even if she was trapped under Eiri and her breasts where being crushed by her opponent's bosom. She started loving it a bit more when she got her legs around Eiri's slim waist and she could start to squeeze her opponent. It felt simply amazing to have Eiri between her legs and Natalia enjoyed it even more because Eiri looked so cute when she started to feel the pressure.

"I would be SO disapointed if you were done, Eiri-chan..." Natalia teased as she stretched her legs an interlocked her ankles to increase the pressure of the scissors. The Dream simply loved how warm Eiri's body felt as she squeezed it. Now that her hands were free Natalia could use them to attack and she didn't wasted a second to do so, moving them to the back of Eiri's pretty head to start pulling it down as she arched her body, trying to drive Eiri's nose into her cleavage for a smother. "Do you like the perfume I'm using, Eiri-chan?"

Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 2 QiougD6Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 2 TTlOMaFEirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:34 am

"Nnngh..." Eirina groaned, grimacing in pain as her waist was squeezed by Natalia's body scissor. "S-stop it, will you? Hnngh..." She tried squirming herself out of this position, but Natalia managed to catch her before she could try getting herself moving, grabbing her by her head before she started pulling her down, bringing Eirina's pretty face to the level of Natalia's ample breasts. And then, Eirina's face was buried between the girl's sweet-scented tits, causing her to let out a muffled cry as she was smothered by Natalia. "Mmmpphh!!"

Squirming and struggling to break free, Eirina was getting slowly suffocated by the lack of air thanks to Natalia's impressive bust. She had to admit that she smelled good, and she could hear Natalia asking her if she liked the perfume she was using. Still, however nice those boobs were, Eirina knew that things would get even worse if she ended up getting weakened by the lack of air, and she would start thinking of ways to get herself out of this position.

So, the first thing that came to her mind was to bring one of her hands to one of Natalia's breasts, grabbing her left breast with her right hand, all while her face was still buried between those two ample breasts. Hoping to distract the dark-haired beauty, Eirina would try to squeeze Natalia's left breast, tugging and yanking at the orb roughly so that she could finally release herself from the fleshy prison that was Natalia's boobs.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:16 pm

"Why would I stop, Eiri-chan?" Natalia asked with a mischievous smile as she gave Eiri another hard squeeze. "Your body feels so good trapped between my thighs.... and I loooooove squeezing you...." she added before giving Eiri yet another hard squeeze. Natalia's long toned leg muscles bulged with each new squeeze...and with each new squeeze The Dream felt her arousal increasing. There was no way around it, working hot girls like Eiri was Natalia's biggest turn on.

Just as she squeezed Eirir hard, Natalia hugged Eiri's head greedily, don't wanting to let her go...ever. She loved to feel her opponent's breathing agaisnt her breasts and it instantly got her nipples hard like rocks. "You can kiss them if you want Eiri-chan..." Natalia teased as she pulled Eiri's head deeper into her cleavage wanting to feel Eiri's lips against her flesh. Eiri clearly wasn't enjoying herself as much as Natalia did and moved a hand towards The Dream's left boob to start squeezing it.

"Ughhhh....." Natalia groaned, grimacing with discomfort as she tried to endure the pain and keep Eiri in the breast smother but Eiri was determined to do some damage to the sensitive and delicate flesh of Natalia's orb so rather quickly The Dream had to let Eiri go to grab her wrists, trying to pry that hand off her tits while she kept squeezing Eiri's sides.

Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 2 QiougD6Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 2 TTlOMaFEirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Eirina Makishima vs. Natalia the Dream - A Festival of Dreamers - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:02 am

Eirina's waist was still squeezed by Natalia's body scissor, but with Natalia pulling Eirina's hand that was squeezing her left breast by her wrist, Eirina would try to try Natalia's suggestion by kissing her cleavage, trailing her lips against her skin before she started licking the cleavage. The sweet scent of her younger foe was pretty mesmerizing, which was probably another reason why Natalia was considered one of the most erotic girls in AFW.

She was hoping that with Natalia trying to pull her hands by her wrists, Eirina would be able to breathe easier now that the girl didn't pull her face any deeper into the bosomy prison that was her breasts anymore. After kissing and licking for some time, Eirina would try to pull her face out of her cleavage, hoping that she could finally breathe properly again.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:02 pm

Natalia grabbed Eiri hands and started to push them off her sensitive beasts. She hated letting go of her opponent's head but she didn't had much of an option. Natalia wanted to keep Eiri's pretty face against her bosom and in that it seemed both her and Eiri were of the same mind.

"Mmmmmm mmmmmm. Yes yes.... Don't stop Eiri-chan" Natalia purred as she felt Eiri's tongue lapping her tender flesh and kissing it. Natalia rested her head down, closed her eyes and let herself enjoy her opponent's kisses, at the same time she kept fighting with Eiri's arms and squeezing the girl's slim wait with her legs. This was an endurance match, a war of attrition and Natalia knew she was going to have to drain Eiri of all her strength and will to win. Crushing her midsection was a good start to sap her opponent's power.

When Eiri finally lifted her head and got it out of Natalia's cleavage, Ths Dream raised her head and gave Eiri a quick kiss in the lips. "Mmmmmm Love you so much Eiri-chan..." she said at the same time she tried to give Eiri's body another hard squeeze.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:29 am

Eirina pulled her face out of Natalia's bosom after licking her skin, taking in some air in order to breathe much easier. As soon as she pulled herself out, Eirina saw Natalia moving her head before giving her a kiss. At the same time, her body was given a squeeze, making it hard for the Frau Doktor to focus.

"Mmmmmhhhhh..." Eirina shivered, trying her best to endure the kiss after Natalia was done kissing her. "I-is that so? T-then... h-how much do you l-love me?" Eirina asked, trying to sound confident despite her current predicament. She wanted to gauge out Natalia's response to her words so that she could find some ammo that she could use against the sexy girl whom she was fighting at the moment.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:58 pm

Natalia looked deep into Eiri's eyes and smiled mischievously when she heard her opponent's question. "How much I love you?" Natalia repeated the question, pouting as if she was thinking while she continued crushing Eiri with her legs. Natalia was very good at acting nonchalantly and all innocent while punishing her rivals with painful holds. The Dream's thighs bulged against Eiri's side trying to squeeze the air out of her while Natalia thought of an answer. "Hmmmmmm let's see...."

Natalia let go of Eiri's hands and went to grab the girl's face squeezing Eiri's cheeks with her palms. "I love you soooooo much, I'm going to completely destroy you in this ring, rob you of your pride and dignity... And then take make you completely mine...." Natalia said with a sweet happy tone, pressing her hands against Eiri's cheeks some more and moving closer to lick her rival's face.

And said that Natalia tried to cover Eiri's mouth with her left hand and pinch Eiri's nose with the right to make it harder for her to breathe and squeeze her real hard once more with the scissors hold. "My love knows no mercy...." Natalia added giggling as she tried to suffocate Eiri.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 pm

Poor Eirina continued being manhandled by Natalia as she listened to her answer. First, Natalia squeezed her cheeks, and then she went to pinch her nose and cover her mouth, making it hard for the Frau Doktor to breathe. "Mmmrphhhh!! Mmrrphhhh!!!" Eirina tried to wiggle her body, which was hard to do, considering that her sexy opponent's legs were wrapped around her body.

Eirina knew that she had to do something, and she needed to do it fast, or else she might end up losing her air. So, in her desperation, she would try to jerk her body to the side, hoping to make Natalia stop whatever she was doing so that she could release herself from her predicament. She needed to breathe properly if she ever wanted to come up with a plan to take down the Dream.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 05, 2019 12:24 am

Natalia giggled, she was having a lot of fun crushing Eiri's sexy body and looking at the cute faces the German girl did now that she couldn't breath. Eiri was so lovely and even more so when she was suffering so Natalia kept crushing with her legs and trying to block Eiri's breathing with her hands. Eiri's body felt so warm and so soft between her legs, Natalia just loved to be tangled like this with a hot girl like Eiri. But Eiri didn't seemed to be enjoying herself as much as Natalia did. The German girl began to shake and jerk her body to the side, finally making it very hard to keep her locked.

"Why are you misbehaving so much Eiri-chan?" Natalia said as she fought to keep Eiri trapped, but the girl was pulling free and Natalia finally had no option but to let Eiri go and roll away, putting some distance between the two before she got up to her knees. "Why you have to be like this? I was having so much fun squeezing you..." Natalia said pouting a bit.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next