Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 11:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 3:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 3:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match - Page 5 Empty Re: Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:52 am

Rebecca was rubbing her feet on his face as she would smirk when she heard him groan.Taking a look at her opponent's body she would be surprised to find out he was actually getting turned on from having her boot on his face. This caused the former foot model to lift her boot of Marc's face as she yelled ''do you actually enjoy having my foot on your face loser.If so then you will love what I plan on doing next'' as she would slowly slide her foot down his body.

As she slide her foot down his chest until she reached his lower body as she would give the male a wicked smirk.From their she would place her boot on his cock as she would slowly rub her foot up and down against it as she wondered if she would hear her opponent moan next.

Back to top Go down

Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match - Page 5 Empty Re: Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

Post by BritBrat Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:35 pm

Marc's face twist and turned as Rebecca would rub her foot on his face. With the way things are going, his notable love seemed to become exposed as Rebecca noticed him getting hard from this. She lifted her boot off from his face and yelled if he liked it. He didn't say anything. Not that he had the chance to do so. Would be better since she didn't have to yell at him.

Rebecca soon moved her foot right down, from his chest and down to the lower body. Just as Marc had an idea what was going on, Rebecca's foot managed to rub on his cock, sending a shudder over her body. He gasped, Marc didn't have to say anything but this seemed more apparent now that he certainly likes this sort of thing. How could he move? He was completely frozen as the French model rubbed her boot on his dick.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuucck!!! That felt good! Oh definitely what I like!!" She couldn't hear what his mind have to say but Rebecca could probably guess what it was saying.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:27 am

As Rebecca would slowly slide her foot down to her opponent's crotch she expected to hear the male scream in pain or beg her to stop. Their was a small part of her that thought the other wrestler would actually like her , but she doubted that would be the case as she would never expect to find the perfect opponent for one of her finishers.

Soon however as she rubbed her foot up and down on the male's dick she would feel it grow under her foot as she just smirked at the trapped wrestler on the canvas. ''Wow what a dirty boy we got here. You actually like having my foot on you're cock don't you Marc. Well do you want me to continue or will you fight back when I force you to cum , and have you wrestle with clear evidence that you liked what I just did to you''teased the French woman as she had a feeling the match just got a whole lot easier for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:45 am

He wouldn't say that he didn't like it. In fact, he does. A lot in fact.

And despite the fact that Rebecca would call him names and tell him how pathetic he is, not a single bone of his hates the woman. Admittedly, he still liked this woman and the fact that she was in the ring with her was a dream that did came to life. He sensed that she eased up on him, personality wise. And proving that he wasn't a total walkover, he didn't want to give this girl more trouble to deal with.

Why not let her? Wouldn't hurt much.

"Ahhhnn...y-you can continue..my dear." He was a gentleman. His job was to please the woman, not make her feel worse.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Rebecca had not expected the male to admit he got turned on by having a woman rub his cock with her feet. Still maybe Marc would surprise her as he had done during most of the match as she had never meet an opponent like the wrestler in front of her. So when he would say she could do as she liked it was not as surprising as Marc had bin acting odd for someone trying to win the match.

''Fine , but you are one odd wrestler''replied Rebecca as she continued to rub her foot up and down on his cock as she would try to move her foot faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:24 pm

No shame in admitting it.

Understandably, to the former model, no one in their right mind would outright say that they do like it. Comes off as more of a perv than anything else. Most fighters, probably ones that Rebecca had fought, wouldn't have blurted it out with no shame at all. They would be squirming and protesting that they didn't like it one bit, even if deep down they did.

But.....this is Marc we are talking about. Man, how many times have I said that?

Still, it is clear as day that Rebecca wanted a fight. She probably wanted him to protest and deny. The fact that he wasn't even trying seems weird, as she just stated. But hey, he's a lover, not a fighter at the end of the day. Rebecca continued to rub her foot right on his cock more faster, his dick becoming more and more harder as it strains under the briefs. Working him up to a orgasm.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Rebecca would be surprised if the male would actually admit he was enjoying it as she slowly moved her foot up and down on his cock. However weirder things had happened , but if the the other wrestler would actually admit to liking this then the French woman would be truly surprised. This she could feel it grow under her foot as she just smirked at Marc as she whispered ''you are a dirty little boy for linking this Marc. Still be a dear and warn me when your about to blow as I rather not want to clean my foot because it got covered in your filthy cum''teased the former foot model as she just continued as she did , and waited for the moment the male would cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Come on, it's pretty clear that he is enjoying it.

And the AFW isn't short of weird stuff happening. This should be nothing to the model. Guess she is still surprised of seeing someone like him. The french woman kept on with the foot rub, his manhood pulsating, even his hips begin to move a little. Normally, he wouldn't be so afraid of admiring his own fetish, if it came into question of course. But for Rebecca, he felt nervous admitting that. Guess he wasn't her type.

Can't get every girl, right?

Moaning, Marc nods as Rebecca wants a warning before he blows. "Y-yes dear...I-In fact...I-I-I'm ab-bout to..." It may or may not have been a good enough warning for Rebecca but his cock suddenly shoots his cum, exploding like a geyser. A big orgasm like that certainly wouldn't have been achieved through normal means, getting some height before it lands on his hips and belly, cumming like a hose.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Rebecca would just smirk as she continue to tease the male with her feet as she looked at his face for any sign that he was close. Then the moment came as she wondered what was up as this had to be the weirdest fight she had bin in since she joined AFW as she heard Marc moan. From their it would only be a few seconds before she heard the male say he was about to cum , but the fact that she was called dear was actually flattering.

'''Well then cum all over my foo.Arrhhh don't cum on my hips or belly''screamed the French woman as she had not bin expecting this as she was surprised by the amount of cum that erupted from Marc's cock. As soon as the male was done she would place her foot into her opponent's mouth as she yelled ''well start cleaning up your mess Marc''.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:38 am

The effect that FJ had certainly shows as he exploded. He was enjoying it so much that he had forgot to warn Mrs Nightingale that he was about to cum. And when he did, even Rebecca was surprised to see the amount of cum that had came from his cock.

Take note ladies.

It took a moment, but the volcano had finished with its massive eruption and his cock was left leaking some of the reminder of cum. Breathing deeply, Marc tried to calm himself. One would expect his cock to just falter after that. But no, it stayed hard. Probably due to her foot pressed on his mouth. Yep, that would do it. At least the mess wasn't all over Rebecca apart from the foot, so there wasn't so much that he had to clean. She ordered him to clean up his mess.

Where has the word 'please' gone?

Not that he wasn't big on manners at the moment, and Marc being Marc, he obliged. Not new to this position, he knew what to do. He got his tongue working and went about cleaning the mess he made off Rebecca's foot. Anything to make her happy.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next