Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Rebecca was not the kind of person who enjoyed small talk while she was in an match as Marc was learning first hand. As she was able to grasp the male's fist as she grasped the arm , and would then go for a kick to her opponent's knee as she was relieved the kick would connect. As the yelp of pain that came from the other wrestler's mouth was not as she expected as she had underestimate the strength behind her kick.

As she watched as the male fell onto one knee as she still had his arm in her grasp as she saw another chance to land another blow. So she took it without thinking as she would release his arm as she grasp the back of Marc's head. After that she would raise her knee as she went for a knee strike to the other wrestler's head as she hoped to knock him down onto his back.

Back to top Go down

Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca vs Marc. Humilation match

Post by BritBrat Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Well she certainly doesn't like to talk much.

Still, he was in the ring with her. For that, he shouldn't be complaining. But he did hope she would be grateful more for the compliments. What kind of women doesn't like compliments.

But he remembers this is AFW. Those kinds of girls may not be many around here.

"But she's still hot though! Damn she looks good. A kicks good too!"

On one knee, the former model was quick to go for another blow as she let go of the gentleman's arm and grabs the back of his head to send another knee strike square to the man's face.

"Urrgk!" Now that one certainly hurt and he fell to the floor on his back, clutching his face to check if he wasn't bleeding or anything. Sure, he was tough but he feels the sight of him being bloody may be disrespectful to a lady. But at least he isn't.

"But man...I knew she did Muay Thai, but damn that hurt like a motherfucker...owww...."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 pm

Rebecca had to admit she was impressed when all her opponent did after she rammed her knee into his face was grunt as she had expected to hear him screaming in pain.Well that or cursing to be honest , but all Marc did was hold his face as she was almost certain she did not break his nose or anything. Still for now the French woman would be in control as she would go for an another wrestling move as she ran towards the ropes.

After rebounding off them the former foot model would then run towards Marc while he was down as she leaped into the air as she went for a running legdrop. If everything went according to plan then Rebecca's leg would land on top of the male's throat as she would then go for an humiliating pin as she went for a facesit. So with the French's rear now on top of her opponent's face she would raise her hands into the air as she yelled ' I think I would have a more difficult time stealing candy from a baby as you have not bin able to lay a finger on me Marc'' in a taunting tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:30 pm

He has always been hard-headed. Literally and figuratively. A sadist's dream to have someone who could take a lot.

The knee to the face brought him to his back and on the floor though. And what a hard strike it was. And that gave the french woman a chance to take control. She rebounds off the robes, running to Marc before leaping up to the air with a leg drop. Marc catches the sight and he does attempt to roll away. Almost succeeding. Only that her heel caught him on the side of the head before he could get out of the way clearly. "Ghhk!" A hard knock on the head, Rebecca moving on top to get him into a nice facesit pin.

"Mmmmph!" His protests are muffled by her buttcheeks, the model's rear planted on top of his face. Although it was still lovely....no! He has to impress this lady! He can't go out looking like a failure!

His hands move towards her hips, attempting to buck her off as his hips come up from the floor.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:42 pm

Now this was how she liked most of her matches to go down as she was easily able to take control as she had almost failed when going for the leg drop. Since it appeared that Marc could roll out of the way at the last second , but that was not the cause as she would land the move successfully as it got even better then she expect. As rather then land on his throat as she had planned for the French woman was able to hit him on the side of the head as she heard him groan in pain as she quickly got on top of him as she sat down on his face.

From their what ever the male wanted to say was muffled by her buttt as she smirked at the crowd as she replied '''sorry what was that you were trying to tell me''. As for a moment she was playing with the crowd as she did not expect her opponent to be any threat at the moment , but that would be an error in judgement as he grabbed her by the hips. From their he would attempt to buck her off as she struggled to remain where she was as she would punch him in the gut in an effort to make him stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:10 am

He can't lie, he loved this position. But this is a match and still in s mission to impress the French woman.

Rebecca has him.pinned, her ass on his face and not giving him much in terms of air. An humiliating move. Although not so for Marc. This was heaven. And as Marc has his hands on her hips, he contemplated wherever or not to just stay there and be a nice seat for this lady..

He didn't go with that and attempted to buck the former model off. For his efforts, he gets a punch to the gut. Grunting, muffled by her ass, his hips dip some. But he goes for one more try to buck the girl off and with his hands, push her to one side.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:35 am

She wondered if the male was enjoying being used as her seat as he was not putting that much effort into freeing himself. Or more likely was the fact that her punch to his gut had taken the fight out of her as she was about to reach down when he would try once again to buck her off him. At first it would seem to fail , but then his hands would grasp her sides as she was being pushed to the left as she struggled to remain her balance. Acting quickly she would just get off him and roll towards the ropes to get some distance as she just smirked at him from their.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:38 pm

Again caught between the choices of staying under her or just get out, Marc had to choose the latter, remembering his mission. The punch did make him falter but he managed to get back and push her off. We'll, she got off in her own volition, probably smart as to not get caught in another move. Not that it is likely when you're talking about Marc.

He gasps, sitting up and rubbing the side of his head as he looks at his opponent.."Hehe. You got me there." He chuckles as he gets himself up to his feet. And her ass was just sooooo heavenly! And I got to touch it too! Wait, calm down, don't think like an absolute pervert. You're a gentleman. Got it?" Marc nods and winks

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:57 pm

Rebecca would be a bit annoyed that she had to get off her opponent as she was worried that she would be trapped by the male if she did not.Still she wondered if the other wrestler was taking this even serious as she got to to her feet , and all he did was just sit up and rub the side of his head as he said that she got him. ''The longer this match continued the more I start to think you are not taking this serious.Still if you were just here to act like some fanboy then do me a favor , and just lay down so I can get this match over with'' replied the French woman as she would lash out with an kick to the side of the male's head as he was getting to his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Ahhh... it's like that match with the doctor again..."

Sensing that she probably wants more of a match, Marc feels torn. She's another that wants a tough fight. But doesn't want to hurt her. How can he really do this and have both be happy at the end?

"Well I am a fan so that does make se-WOAH!" If it weren't for his fighting instinct he wouldn't had gotten his arm up to get into a turtle guard, Rebecca did catching part of his head and most of his arm. He grunts, stumbling to the side as he felt that hard kick, his arm gonna sting in the morning.

Torn by the idea of having her disappointed, Marc does have to try a bit more. He took another step to the side before twisting his body fast, his left fist shooting even more for a left hook aiming at Rebecca's liver. As much of a charmer that he is, he knows his strikes and is experienced with where to hit.

Little did he know that he may have accidentally put more power into that one.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next