Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hardcore Complaint (For Old_Man_Tai)

2 posters

Go down

Hardcore Complaint (For Old_Man_Tai) Empty Hardcore Complaint (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:51 pm

In the middle of a fairly standard episode of Friction, a certain, severly disliked blonde's theme started playing, as said blonde appeared to the boos from the crowd. Navi has been getting severely booed over the last few weeks over her antics (be they attacking opponent's post match or cheating to get wins in her matches recently) that caused people to view her not as an anti-hero, but as an outright villain. And what she had to say today was unlikely to shift that perception.

She entered the ring in her typical attire, red flower vest, black top, and her green skirt, she walked down to the ring with a mic and a clipboard of some sort in her hands. She put a mic to her mouth and spoke:

"Well, well, well! hope you are enjoying the show, ladies and gentlemen. Although, considering the reaction I got, my entrance was the most exciting thing that happened in the show"

"BOOOOOOOOOO!", the crowd answered her

"My point exactly", Navi said with a trollish grin.

"Now, I am not here to just hear the cried of admiration from all of you, I cam to express my opinions...and concerns about some of the title scenes in Friction"

She got her clipboard to her eyes to check what it read:

"First of all, I have our Hardcore Champion to talk about…well, our co-Hardcore Champion, technically, the “real” one. Which, on that subject, are we fucking MMA to have interim champs? Either defend the title, or fucking vacate it!”

“Second of all..."
, Navi would say as she pointed towards the titantron. On it was the current Hardcore Champion, Silver Ace, giving an opening speech at Avalanche shortly before her title match where she won the belt.

"First off, two of Frictions newest rookie fighters will get the honor of kicking off the show, just like I did when I debuted at Avalanche 2013! Considering where I am today, it could mean big things could be ahead for these ladies, so get ready to enjoy a Hardcore match between Melody Superior and that British Bruiser, Lena "Tracer" Oxton!"

"Again"

"...Melody Superior..."

"One last time, just to make sure"

"...Superior..."

Finally, the screen returned to showing Navi in the middle of the ring: "I know this phrase is slightly overused, but for fuck's sake, you had ONE JOB, you goddamn illiterate! SERPERIOR! There is even a Pokemon with the same name!"

"Now, if it was just that, that would've been fine...maybe. But can I remind you all that the reason she won a title is to just get a specific wrestler to challenge her? As in, a belt is being treated to summon some unholy abomination? As in, a champ doesn't really care about a belt? Is that what champions should really do here?"

Navi would've loved to continue to speak further, unless someone interupted her. Because, hey, what were the odds of the injured champion being in the building tonight?

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Complaint (For Old_Man_Tai) Empty Re: Hardcore Complaint (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Well, as luck would have it for Navi, the injured champ WAS in the building!

Indeed, Haley, better known as Silver Ace, was backstage, for the first time since Summer Splash several weeks previously. She had spent her time well, in constant rehab and training, slowly but surely getting better and better and recovering from Styx's violent Super Apron Bomb of Doom. In fact, it was because of Styx and said Apron Bomb that Ace was there that night, backstage, talking with a few workers and other wrestlers, while a monitor played the show for others to watch.

She had mostly ignored the monitor, in fact, paying attention at various points, but her ears perked up when she heard the words "Hardcore Champion" being uttered, turning towards the large screen and watching as some...random lady in the ring was running down the current Co-Champion situation regarding the belt, something that Ace wasn't fond of herself...and then things got weird, as the random woman brought up a clip of Ace from Avalanche, in her home of Canada, and lashed out at her for...mispronouncing another fighters name....

"...the fuck..."

She muttered, a confused look on her face, as she, title belt on her shoulder, immediately made her way to the entrance ramp.

Minutes later, as Navi continued her rant, Ace poked her head out from the curtain and made her way onto the entrance ramp, having been handed a live mic from a production agent. "Um...Hi there...whoever you are. Is this...is this a prank segment you do, or something? I mean, this is a Swerved thing, right? You can't actually be that pissed about me mispronouncing some other girls name from like, 9 months ago, right? Is Ashton Kutcher gonna pop out and say I'm Punked?"

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Complaint (For Old_Man_Tai) Empty Re: Hardcore Complaint (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:08 pm

As Navi tried to continue speaking, planning to move on to other title holders, suddenly, she would hear someone's voice from backstage...

...and as her luck would have her, it was one of the 2 current hardcore champions - Silver Ace.

"...well, shit"

Despite the blonde never watching Swerved, Ace wasn't that far from the truth, aside from a guy popping up to say she was Punked. She was here simply to troll the current title holders, noticing a day in the Friction broadcasts where there wasn't a day where any of the champions were in the building, simply looking to piss them off to get their reactions, be it online or live...

...well, it seemed she got her wish a bit earlier than expected, as she stood wide-eyed at the current Co-Hardcore Champion standing on the entrance ramp

"...screw it, let's improvise"

Regaining her composure, Navi would bring the mic to her lips and speak with her usual arrogant smirk:

"So, the Ms Co-Hardcore Champ is here herself! Aaaaand I didn't get anyone to pop up at her,"

"But, if you listened to the earlier part, even though, yes, I am actually that pissed at you mispronouncing my friend's name like that, I am more pissed about the co-Champions thing and you simply winning the thing in order to fight some other woman...Ironically, the very woman that cost you half of your title"
, Navi would say, chuckling at the irony of the last situation: "Also,"Hardcore Champion", someone who goes through the most injury-prone kinds of fights, someone for whom surviving each title defence is an accomplishment, getting injured and having the company crown an additional champion in her absense while she gets to keep her title? Am I the only one seeing the irony here?"

"Bottom line...yeah. I don't even need to go down...this..."
, Navi would continue her rant, dropping the clipboard containing her list of champions and notes on each of them: "To make a point that you are the most undeserving champion in AFW", she finished, looking right at Ace from where she was standing.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:16 am

Well then. That pretty much cleared things up then, didn't it? Navi was...being a mean spirited bitchy bitch woman.

"...Right then. Undeserving. So here's the thing. I was planning on getting in my ring gear, and coming out here later, and calling out some people...and I'll get to them. Juno Lane...I'll get to you soon enough."

Haley said, turning to the camera for that last remark, before turning back to Navi, looking at the angry woman in the ring.

"So, for now though, I'll focus on you. I'm aware that this isn't exactly the best time in my career right now...But tell you what, miss...whatever your name is...if you REALLY think I'm so "undeserving", then why not try cashing that check your mouth just wrote?

You see, I'm a fighting champion. I'll put aside everything with Styx, and I'll put aside the ass whooping I'm soon to give Juno, and I'll give YOU my full attention. I don't even need my ring gear, I could head down there right now, and you and I could have a match, right now, one on one!"

With that, she started heading down the ramp, fully intending to back up her own boast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Before Ace came out, Navi simply wanted to troll all the champions a tiny bit. No harm done, except maybe they would all get a tiny bit pissed at her, or at worst, just ignore her speech like it didn't happen (all the better once she would win their titles at some point to rub it in their faces)

But now? She was actually happy that Ace came down, all the more satisfying to say all she wanted to say to the Co-Hardcore Champ to her face. And her speech definitely yielded the results she wanted. Pissed off, the silver haired champ made her way to the ring, laying down her challenge to the one on one match.

"You are on!", the french blonde said, smirking and dropping the mic to the side of the ring and getting into the fighting stance, awaiting for Ace to make it to the ring for the match to start!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:46 pm

Continued Here:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down