Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ariel de Ruyter vs the debuting Asuna Fujino

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ariel de Ruyter vs the debuting Asuna Fujino - Page 3 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs the debuting Asuna Fujino

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Ariel was able to break free as she was able to remove the arm that was around her neck , but when she attempted to get back up it was clear she made a mistake.As the redhead had forgotten to push the Japanese teen away as she would grunt as Asuma drives her fist into her stomach.Enduring the attack the Dutch teen would attempt to fight back as she hopes to slam her elbow into the other wrestler's face.

Back to top Go down

Ariel de Ruyter vs the debuting Asuna Fujino - Page 3 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs the debuting Asuna Fujino

Post by egerke Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Following Asuna's hit on Ariel's stomach, the Dutch would quickly retaliate, hitting Asuna square in the face with her elbow, making Asuna release a pained yelp. Asuna wasn't happy about it but it seemed like her only option was to start trading blows, with her being in the much worse position, with literally no room to dodge if her opponent went for her stomach next. However Asuna wasn't just giving up and soon after taking the hit, she aimed a hook at Ariel's head, hoping to return the damage.

egerke

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:25 pm

Ariel was trying to fight back as she was able to hit her opponent with an elbow to the face as she heard the Japanese teen yelp in pain.The redhead would attempt to get away as she did not want to get into a slugging match with the other wrestler , but would not have a choice as she got with with a hook to the head. That blow caused her to release a pained yelp as she would try to return the favor with a elbow to Asuna's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by egerke Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:27 pm

Asuna had no means to get out of the way so she was forced to endure the next hit as well, yelling out from the pain once more as Ariel's elbow dug into her stomach. It was quite clear that it was down to a test of enduracnce with the blows now, where Asuna was either going to lose completely or had to hurt Ariel badly enough to make her let Asuna go free. With that in mind Asuna soon launched her counterattack, this time aiming her fist straight upwards from below, hoping to hit Ariel right in her chin.

egerke

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Ariel would not make the same mistake as she did before by wasting energy trying to get away since it worked so well before.So she would go for another elbow to Asuna's stomach only to get hit with a punch to her chin as she would fall backwards as an result.Holding her chin as she tries to fight back as she would start kicking at the Japanese way as she hoped some of them would land on her opponent's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by egerke Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:49 pm

With a strong strike Asuna finally managed to get Ariel off from her, however just as she prepared to stand up, she endured a kick right into the side of her body, stopping her in her tracks. Howver the hit also gave Asuna an idea, as she prepared for the next kick, and tried to catch Ariel's leg as she attacked. If she was successful she would quickly wrap her own legs around Ariel's, and tuck her foot under her armpit, to secure a heel hook as she would start twisting Ariel's foot.

egerke

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Ariel was able to make the Japanese teen stop attacking her for a moment as she tries to hit her opponent with another kick.Sadly her leg was caught as soon after the other wrestler would wrap her legs around her trapped one as she could not pull it back.Still she had her other leg and her fists as she punched and kicked at her opponent's legs. Even with her on the attack the redhead would scream out when she feels her foot being twisted as she got trapped in an heel hook.

Back to top Go down

Post by egerke Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 pm

Asuna tried to keep her hold tight, and painful even as Ariel attacked, but soon a lucky kick against her crotch made her flinch and release the hold, allowing Ariel to slip her leg out. Once it was clear she couldn't recover the submission, Asuna slid backwards to get out of the range of Ariel's kicks, grunting as the kicks were still hitting her on her lower body quite frequently. Unless Ariel interrupted she would back up to the ropes, which weren't too far from her and would try puling herself up to stand, while holding on to the rope as her legs weren't exactly in top shape after the kicks she took. Fortunately she did a number on Ariel's ankle too at least.

egerke

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Ariel would fight through the pain as she fought back as she send kick after kick to her opponent's body with her free leg.Still to her shame one of those blows would land on the Japanese woman's crotch as she worried for a moment the match would be called off.Luckily the ref had not noticed that she accidentally hit Asuna with a low blow as she would allow the other wrestler to make it to the ropes.As the redhead would slowly make it to her feet as she would try to make it up to her opponent , and explain she had not being aiming to hit her in the crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by egerke Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:52 pm

Asuna stood by the ropes, in a defensive postion as Ariel approached her. Her legs were in no state to rush in for an attack so Ariel could get up close and talk. Asuna nodded as she heard the explanation. It was quite clear just from the girl's expression, and the risky way she approached Asuna that she was indeed feeling bad for it, and not just setting up a ruse.

"It's alright then. Let's get back to it shall we?" She replied once she heard the girl out, and started moving forward, her arms in front of her body, ready to react if Ariel tried anything. Once her opponent got ready to fight, Asuna would try to lock up with her, as she didn't want to go with some sudden attack, and surprise the girl unwittingly.

egerke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next