by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, healthyreader, jadeitehx

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone Empty Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:20 pm

Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone
Win by submission only

Ariel was making her way to the backstage area after having changed into her wrestling outfit which consists of a white one piece whit a blue line around the edges , A light blue jacket and flipflops.

So as she was walking back and forth near the entrance arena she got a signal from one of the crewmembers as de Zeeuwse kust by Blof started coming out of the speakers as the crowd started cheering as she walked out onto the ramp. So while Ariel made her way down the Announcer voice would be heard while her entrance theme was playing as he said ''Now entering from Middelburg,the Netherlands weighing in at around 140ibs, Its Ariel de Ruyter'' and just as he said her last name the young woman would climb into the ring as she waited to see who she would be facing tonight.

Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone 0e98c3de032b1af6139d87ff7de2cd48-d424gcw

Back to top Go down

Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone

Post by Un3xpected Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:02 pm

Right after Ariel joined the ring, Bunny Kotone was ready to get to the fight too. Her entrance music began to play and Bunny Kotone walked down to the ring and also taunted her opponent by striping on the rope and presenting the crowd her beautiful build body. After her taunting he walked to her corner and waited for the bell. She looked happy in the face of her opponent and said "Good luck, girl!"

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:57 am

Ariel would look as her opponent walked down to the ring as she could not believe the other girl would strip down on the ramp as the Fans cheered like crazy when they saw her body. So as the Dutch native heard what her opponent would say she just smile back and reply ''Same to you but i doubt you will stand a chance against me'' in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:13 am

"Ding ding ding!" The bell rang. Bunny Kotone tried to tackle Ariel and get her to the ground. Kotone wasn't the fastest girl but she got some power. At least she thought so. "Ready or not here i come!" Kotone would run towards her opponent but somehow would trip herself and falled down to the ground."ouchhhh!" Kotone would moan as she laid on the ground and would not stood up directly.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:31 am

As the bell would rang it seemed that Kotone was not wasting any time as she rushed forward and tried to tackle the former swimmer down to the canvas only to somehow trip herself and land on the ground. Trying not to laugh at what just happen was difficult as in the end Ariel could not help herself as she started to laugh while she replied ''well i am ready and still waiting for you to come to me'' which got an reaction from the crowd who laughs in responds as well.

With her opponent face down on the canvas Ariel thought this would be a good opportunity to try and take control right from the start and walk forward and place one of her feet on either side of the Bunny's side. After that the Dutch native would crouch down and grasp Kotone's legs and when for a Boston crab as she doubted it would be enough to win the match but at least it would weaken her opponent if she was able to keep the bunny trapped in the hold long enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:38 am

Kotone heard Ariel and even the crowd laughing which made her really angry. Kotone tried to stand up but as soon as she wanted to use her hand to get up she felt her legs getting stretched and her opponent was sitting on their back.
"Ahhhh!" Kotone would cry as she got hold in a boston crab. "Let me GO!" she would tell her opponent but was sure not to make her stop anyways.

Since her opponent wasn't that big her weight on Kotone's body wasn't that much so the german bunny tried to roll over to the side but knew that she would need many attempts to make her move somehow.
If Kotone would be able to roll to the side and make Ariel fall down or atleast let her go she would try to quickly stand up and walk over to one of the corner to get back up to the match.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:20 pm

Ariel would stop laughing after she had Kotone locked in the Boston crab and would focus on putting her opponent in as much pain as possible when she heard the bunny crying out for the former swimmer to release her. ''Nope not going to happen that easily so put some effort in''whispered the Dutch girl as she tried to sit down on Kotone's back.

Just as Ariel was trying to lower herself she would feel Kotone trying to roll onto her side and succeed in doing so as she caused the former swimmer to end up on her side as well. Not in the position to keep the Boston crab locked the Dutch teenager would be quick to release the bunny and roll away and get back to her feet as both wrestlers were quick to make it back to their feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:36 pm

the german bunny was happy that she got released by the dutch teenager. But as she saw her opponent wasn't easy to fight since she was quick and strong. But Kotone would not show Ariel that she was scared to lose.
"You were just lucky that i falled down! It will not happens again!" Bunny Kotone would say and get into a defensive position waiting for her opponent to make the first move.
"Come on Ariel! Show me your strenght!" Kotone would taunt and smile at her face! Kotone wanted to show her opponent and the crowd that she was the one to be cheering for not her opponent!

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Ariel would keep her distance at first as her opponent did the same but as the Bunny started to taunt her she wanted to rush forward and go on the attack but knew it ended up costing her the match in her earlier matches she had in the AFW. Meanwhile the crowd would start to slowly cheer for Kotone as the former swimmer gotten closer and would try to grasp her opponent's hands with her own as she replied ''fine by me bunny but i suggest we go for a test of strength since you got so much trouble staying on your feet'' in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:23 pm

"Alright let's do this!" Kotone would answer as both get on her hands and both tried to push the other on the ground. Kotone would concentrate on her strenght and would try to push her on the side while getting one feet behind Ariel's and try to push her over her leg to make her fall.
"Watch out honey!" Kotone would say and hope that her tactic will sucessed.

If Kotone would be able to make Ariel fall she would quickly try to get the upper hand and straddle the young girls body.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next