Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 1 Bot

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone - Page 3 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:18 pm

Ariel would just smirk as she listen to what Kotone just said and just giggled for a moment before she replied ''well that is not much of an insult but i know it difficult to escape from these holds but if it to much for you then i suggest you start tapping the canvas bunny girl''. After saying that she wanted to put more pressure on her opponent's neck and throat only for Kotone to pry them apart and slip free as the crowd cheered as a result.

Luckily for the former swimmer it seemed that the headscissors took a lot out of her opponent as the bunny did not seem able to fight back. So trying to get back to her knees she would try to sweep her opponent's legs from under her with a leg sweep while Kotone was running towards the nearby corner.

Back to top Go down

Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone - Page 3 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs Bunny Kotone

Post by Un3xpected Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Kotone tried to run to the corner while not expecting anything. As soon as she slowly tried to move to the corner she would feel like tripping again. But this time she was falling down through a leg which was in the way of Kotone's way to the corner. It was an attack of her opponent Ariel as she was leg swweeping the bunnys legs.
"Woaaaahhww!" Kotone would say as she was fallibg down again. " you mean little bitch! Ah my head hurts a bit." She would accidently say out loud. She quickly stopped talking and put her hands on her mouth to stop talking trash while laying on her stomach.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:02 am

Ariel was a bit annoyed that the other woman called her a bitch as she was successful in making sure her opponent could not reach the corner after sweeping Kotone's legs from under her. ''I'm sorry to hear that your head hurts but don't call me a bitch''whispered the former swimmer as she got back to her feet while her opponent was laying on her stomach and got closer to the bunny.

After she reached the other wrestler Ariel would turn around as she placed her feet firmly on the ground as she when for a another Boston crab as she crouched down to grasp Kotone's legs and successfully trap her opponent in another submission hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:44 pm

"AHHHHH! You are hurting me!, bitch!" Kotone was telling her opponent. It was hurtin her evrytime as her opponwnt grabbed her legs and bend farther backwards. Kotone as a person was really flexible but still had to fight with the pain as she always tried to push her body up with her hands when her opponent bend her back. " if i get out i will punish your face, bidy everything. I will punish you for tha AHHHHH!"

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:14 pm

Ariel would just try her best not to allow her opponent the chance to escape out of the Boston crab as the Dutch native was surprised by how flexible the bunny really was. Even so the constant insults were starting to get on her nerves as the former swimmer replied ''don't call me a bitch Kotone and your threats would be a lot more effective if you were not trapped in this hold'' in a teasing tone as she tried to adjust her footing so she could crouch down and sit on the bunny's lower back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Bunny Kotone got bend like hell. Even she was flexible as noone else it dtarted to hutt so much that you could hear her back was snapping. She felt so much pain from that hold. That she would just lay there and coulsnt move anymore.
"AHHHHHHHH" she would cry out as she felt the pain grow and grow.
Kotone hoped that her opponent Ariel would stop it and let her regain power. But she already knew that if she got out of the gold Ariel would apply another hold and than another one...

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Ariel was impressed by her opponent's endurance as she was not sure she could have endured it as long as Kotone did if the rules were reversed. Even so it did not please the Dutch woman to hear the bunny scream in pain as she was starting to feel her arms starting to hurt from keeping her opponent trapped in the Boston crab.

If Kotone did not tap in the next 30 seconds then the former swimmer would just release her opponent and rub her arms to try and relieve herself of some of the pain she was currently feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Kotone kicked her legs trying to make the pain getting less. Kotone was such a beast at this moment and does not wanted to lose the match!
"LEEETTT MEEE GOOO!!!!"
As soon as she finished this sentence out of nowhere she got released.
Kotone was confused but just laid there trying to regain as much energy back and breathed really hard so everyone could hear it.
"Whhaaaaa....t's... wrong?" She asked Ariel in a quite confused but slowly tone.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:05 am

Ariel had to admit she was surprised by Kotone's resilient as she knew she had to make a good excuse for why she released her opponent as she had to even hide the fact she was rubbing her arms. ''Nothing wrong so don't think to much about the fact I released you from my hold as I just want to win the match using another move''whispered the former swimmer as she could only hope that Kotone would believe the lie she just told the bunny girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:02 am

Kotone laid on the ground in pain. She was scared to hear her opponent said she wants to switch to another move. Since she was almost unable to move or stand up she was scared what move would come next. But the bunny tried to glass over her scary site and said:
"You saw how flexible i am! You will not make me give up or pass out from your moves honey!"

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next