by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debauched Villany

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Debauched Villany Empty Debauched Villany

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:50 pm

Strutting her way into the bar, wearing the bare minimum to avoid public indecency laws, Sabine Shoana was in a predatory mood. The Brazilian bombshell had been looking for a new playmate/thing for a while and while there was no shortage of fuck buddies to spend the night with the dancing succubi was feeling adventurous with the latest influx of talent. She had an itch that needed scratching and she knew just the person to reach around her, and hopefully the woman she was meeting tonight would see things her way. "Hello Mariah~" she purred.

Last edited by kerflubble on Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Debauched Villany Empty Re: Debauched Villany

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:42 am

It was exceedingly rare to see Bubbles and Mariah apart, even before the two of them married. Aside from just enjoying each other's company, the two of they were a cohesive team. Bubbles was the brawn, Mariah was the brain. Mariah talked, Bubbles walked. Together there was almost nothing they couldn't handle, no challenge they couldn't overcome. As Bubbles often described it in her rare poetic moments, she and Mariah were two parts of the same whole. Mind, body and spirit. They just fit.

The only time that Bubbles really wanted to be away from her was when Mariah dealt with the pure business aspects of their profession. The meetings, the signings, the conference calls. That was the sort of tedium that managers were meant for, the boring minutiae that was better left to Mariah alone. And, despite her being in a white cocktail dress in the middle of a pumping dance club, business was what she was all about tonight.

It wasn't strange for one of Bubbles’ potential opponent to meet with Mariah beforehand. She encouraged it, living to hammer out details. However, that typically happened with lesser known wrestlers. Getting such an invitation from Sabine Shanoa, one of the AFW’s older names in hentai. It was only natural that Mariah would jump at the opportunity to hammer out something worthy of a bout between her and Bubbles.

Sure enough, she didn't have to wait long before she heard a sultry voice calling her name, and turned to see the black beauty looking back at her with those fabled yellow eyes of hers. Despite having her own sex fiend to come home to every night, Mariah couldn’t help but be taken back by the sight of the woman before. Firm hips, fulsome breasts, a lovely shade of violet hair, and the chocolate skin that she’d grown addicted to. A little shorter than Mariah typically preferred, but otherwise.

”Hello to you.” She chirped and patted the barstool beside her. ”Thanks for coming, Ms. Shanoa. It’s a pleasure.”

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:30 am

"The pleasure's all mine Mrs Burste." The dancing succubi chuckled before placing her order, not that she was particularly thirsty for alcohol but she needed to keep her hands busy right now, absently stirring a cocktail stick while she got down to business with the blonde. "I hope you don't mind that I went this route to get to your delicious partner, buuut I had a few ideas for what we were going to do to each other and it wouldn't be fair to keep you in the dark."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:52 am

It took a moment for Mariah to really register what Sabine was suggesting. Not because she was slow or because she was too fast, but because it was all so bluntly stated.

”Wow, you do not mince words.” Mariah took a long drink from the glass of ice water she’d ordered, letting the icy chill sink through her throat. She would’ve normally sampled some house favorites at a bar like this, but as a rule, she didn’t drink when she was negotiating. Always good to have a clear mind. Even better if you were the only one in the negotiation adhering the rule.

”I certainly appreciate the candor.” She sat the glass aside for a moment and turned to Sabine in full. She crossed her legs as she sat upright on the stool, hoping it looked as sexy as she was going for.  ”So tell me - what did you have in mind? Bubbles is quite flexible.” She had a little chuckle at the choice of words. ”She has very few no-no’s on her list, so tell what you’re thinking and I’ll tell you how it jives.”

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Sabine purred in approval as Mariah turned towards her, ideas taking shape in her devious mind for all sorts of fun she could have with the couple together, business blending into pleasure so easily. "I am not what you would call 'discreet' about my intentions Mariah~" the purple haired vixen chuckled as she rolled her head back, stretching out like a contented cat "~There's many ways we can test that about your... bigger half. Tell me, has she stepped out of the ring for a match? The arena has such adorable private bedrooms that are just perfect to ruin." she suggested with a smirk on her face. "Although just Bubbles and I, locked in a room together with no escape until one has been completely destroyed by the other... left unmoving on the sheets... it does present a small problem, which is why I came to you first."

"I'm a bad girl," she moaned, quickly pulling in close to the blonde "buut even I have my limits, and leaving you out in the cold while your wife gets all of the fun, that's so unfair on you. Unable to watch as the most important woman in your life is just.... mmmph, I shouldn't ruin the surprise of what I'm going to do to her... not when we haven't finished getting to what I'm going to do to you." the dancing succubi let out before pressing up against the American, whispering a devilish scheme into her ear.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:03 am

Being a long time wrestler and a longer time wrestling fan, Mariah had come across some unique personalities, but she could safely say that Sabine would work her way into the top ten list. Maybe even top five, if she kept going the way she seemed intent on going.

Mariah watched the lovely sight of Sabine stretching, enjoying all the flesh on display, as her companion rattled off some interesting possibilities. The bedroom matches were, in fact, something Mariah was keenly aware. In fact, it had been one of the key selling points that got Bubbles to come across the ocean and try the AFW out. She’d been wanting to book her buxom wife for one such match, but getting reservations wasn’t easy, and she wanted to make sure it was with someone special, someone worth their time.

Funny how things work out. The universe provided.

But what came next truly intrigued her. Suddenly, Sabine was in close and whispering her ear. That alone would’ve been titillating enough; the sexpot could’ve been reading a dictionary and gotten Mariah’s blood flowing. But the things she suggested, the ideas she proposed…

When she finished, Mariah pulled away just enough to turn to the succubus and try on her fiendish grin. She leaned forward and pressed their lips together, enjoying the sinful taste, suckling on Sabine’s tongue and only pulling away after a moment, after she’d had her fill.

”Ms. Shanoa,” She spoke through a sigh, as a trail of thinning saliva linked them. ”I think you and I are going to be great friends.”

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:32 am

"Mmm..." Sabine gently moaned into the kiss, enjoying how enthusiastic the woman was about the succubi's idea. "There's always benefits to making friends here~" the Brazilian replied after the brief yet sloppy kiss "We can go now if you'd like. Show you how it's done... make sure its nice and warmed up for Bubbles."

---

The backstage bedroom stages could have put any hotel to shame, a low red light glowed around the ceiling, illuminating a rose red double bed with luxuriously thick sheets. A scent of perfume permeated the room as Sabine led Mariah into what she liked to call "her parlour." The Brazilian immediately heading towards the large wardrobes to check that her pre-prepared costume was indeed intact. "I hope you don't mind if I change here..." the Dancing Succubi stated as she shed the small dress she was wearing, instead taking off a small red set of lingere and slowly slipping into her alternate attire. Making sure Mariah got a good look as the thin fabric slid over her sizable rear.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:50 am

Needless to say, Mariah followed the succubus without a single word of protest or concern. Even if she did feel a bit like a flying following the spider into her web.

A few minutes later, and Mariah found herself in Sabine’s chosen arena - if you could ever really use that word to apply on something like this. ‘Budoir’. ‘Love-nest’. ‘Fuck-room’. Those felt like more apt words for the low-light room, but then again, when you considered the sort of women it was meant for, maybe all of the terms applied. It was a battleground, and one she knew Bubbles would relish in.

She was so taken in by the scenery that she almost didn’t notice Sabine slipping out of her clothes. How she managed to miss that, even for an instant, she would never really know.

”If I said that I did, would you actually stop?” Mariah chuckled, as she sized up Sabine in full now, getting the chance to see what little had been hidden before. She was certainly a fine, fit woman - nowhere near Bubbles size in terms of muscle, of course, but lithe and light in ways that her wife couldn’t dream of. There was certainly potential here, as Bubbles had experienced problems with the speedy types before. If Sabine was as adept at mixing the speed with eroticism as she had heard, she could pose a true threat.

But that would be then. Before Bubbles had the chances, Mariah was going to participate, and she relished the opportunity. She hadn’t come dressed to wrestle, but she figured what she had on would do. Off came the cocktail dress, neatly folded up and laid at the foot a bed. Beneath, Mariah wore a tight black bottom and a black bandeau top, wrapping around her chest as her breasts jutted forward. While she wasn’t on Bubbles level, she still cut a tall figure, one that she hoped Sabine would be impressed with.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:24 pm

"Hmmm... I wouldn't know, people normally don't~" Sabine replied as she put the finishing little touches to her outfit, a black velvet domino mask covering her eyes and a headband complete with small pink demon horns. The Dancing Succubi had gone one stage beyond just a nickname for the Brazilian right now before she twisted back to see the half naked Mariah in front of her. "Very niice..." the purple haired vixen purred "Although you could stand to be wearing a little... less." Her voice became almost menacing, her smile becoming all the more cruel as Sabine pounced upon her first prey of the evening, attempting to tackle the blonde onto the bed already.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:13 am

God, that accent was hot. And that skin. And those eyes. And literally just about everything about Sabine oozed with sensuality. An obvious thing, but as her sultry foe turned around and stared at her through those raccoon eyes, Mariah was taken back by it all at once. So much so that she didn’t really register what Sabine was doing until she was already doing it.

It didn’t help that the catwoman was preternaturally quick, pouncing like some wild jungle cat and pinning Mariah to the bed before she could react. She wasn’t all that heavy, that wasn’t the problem, but Sabine had the advantage of leverage on her side as the two of them tussle, and years out of the ring had made Mariah’s strength wane.

Not that she was complaining. There were far worse places to be than under a hot and horny Brazilian. ”All you had to do was ask!” She laughed and brought her lips up, attempting to Sabine’s into a wild, raucous kiss, wanting to get another taste of the succulent mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum