Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Orochi vs MIO - Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Orochi vs MIO - Hentai Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Orochi vs MIO - Hentai Match

Post by Nelv Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Even if she didn't want to wait, there's no way Mio could move around freely after the orgasm she just had. So she lied still on the mat while recovering, only her head turning around to look for Orochi who had gone outside the ring. The woman then returned with a collar on her hand, and the smaller girl could feel her cheeks burning as she now recalled what happened before her climax.

"Ah... um..." Mio stuttered, but found herself obeying Orochi's demand by sluggishly rolling around to bring her head to the small puddle of her cum on the mat.

After a second of hesitation, she began to lap her own juices, slightly wincing from the humiliation. Her back was feeling an awkward shiver as she complying with the order while the crowds went wild with what they're seeing.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:18 pm

Orochi would wait until Mio finished cleaning up her own mess before she cupped her chin with her fingers, forcing the girl to look at her. "Good girl," she cooed before she showed the girl the collar. "Now, it's about time you wear this, pet..." she said before she tried to put on the accessory around Mio's neck.

Once the collar was fastened around Mio's neck, Orochi would take her time admiring the sight of the girl with the collar. Well, she would take her time before she could finish the match. It's about time she enjoyed herself.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:34 am

Mio's face remained blushing as Orochi praised her and attached the collar around her. For some reason she didn't really feel like resisting the woman even though the match was still going on and there's plenty of opening at the moment. She might be exhausted from the latest orgasm she just had, but maybe she already realized at this point that her defiance would be futile in the presence of Orochi. With the woman taking her time admiring her, she only stared submissively at her "owner".

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:45 pm

"You're so cute, pet~" Orochi crowed in delight upon looking at her new 'pet' who was recently leashed. "Now, come on, then... get on your knees and hands, we gotta see what you can do," she instructed, ordering Mio to get herself on her knees and hands before she moved away from her, creating a distance between her and her new pet.

Then, she made a gesture to her to come to her. "Now, come here~ good pet gets treat~" she crooned pleasantly, beckoning Mio to approach her like a good pet.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Mio sluggishly began to get on all four, somewhat found herself willingly obeying Orochi's command. She gave the woman another meek gaze, blushing a bit at the mention of reward, then began to crawl towards her. It's as if she had fallen completely under Orochi's spell. It'd take a while due to exhaustion, but the smaller girl would try her best to catch up with her mistress.

The crowds only getting more excited with the sight, not really caring about the match anymore since the result at this point was already clear. A bit of show like this was always welcomed after all.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:43 pm

"Come here, quick~" Orochi urged her pet to come faster, holding out her arms as she waited for Mio to come to her. But, there was a malicious smile on Orochi's beautiful face as she did that, and once Mio finally arrived, she would give her a chiding look and say, "You're late! My beloved pet is never late!"

Then, getting on her knees, Orochi would grab Mio's small body and force her to lay herself on her back. "And because of that, you need to be punished!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:51 pm

There's only so much her exhausted body could do, so even with Orochi encouraging her to go faster, Mio couldn't really come to the woman as quick as she wanted. When she finally arrived, Orochi then announced that she's going to be punished for being late, much to her surprise.

"I-I'm sorry..." she whimpered, not that it changed things.

There was no room for argument as Orochi then would lay her on her back, and all Mio could do was to brace herself for whatever punishment the woman had in mind. The crowds pretty much were equally excited as well.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:47 pm

"Good, at least you are obedient enough to take order," Orochi said. Then, she started stroking the girl's sex again, gently at first before she suddenly plunged three fingers into her pussy, ravaging it with gusto.

"This is a punishment for a bad pet!! She gets fucked hard!!!" Orochi exclaimed, thrusting her fingers in and out without showing her pet even an ounce of mercy while punishing her. She wanted to make her cum again with her rough treatment. For her, she deserved to be punished for being too slow.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:54 pm

"Nnn~" Mio let out a purr as she felt Orochi's fingers on her sensitive sex, although her voice would turn into a surprised cry when the woman suddenly pumped her digits in and out her womanhood roughly. "Hnyaaahh?! Ahh... ahmm...! ...s-still... s-sensitive... aaahhnn...!"

With Orochi already stated that it was her punishment, there was no surprise that the woman didn't give her any mercy, and Mio could only cry in the mixture of a bit of pain and pleasure while her body squirmed around on the mat. Many would argue that it's barely a punishment at all!

"Aaaahhnnn...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:33 pm

Hearing the girl's reaction to her 'punishment', Orochi would gleefully add another finger in the mix as she continued plunging her digits in and out of the girl's pussy. She wanted to make sure that her pet understand who's in charge here, and if she wanted her to cum, she would cum.

"Come on!! Let everyone know how slutty my pet is!!" Orochi said, encouraging the girl to moan even more as she continued fucking her with her fingers.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next