Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Second times the charm.

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Second times the charm. - Page 5 Empty Re: Second times the charm.

Post by shanecawf Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:04 am

Kana would let out a blood curdling scream as The ring shook audibly with the ropes visibly vibrating wildly from the impact and the crowd went silent for what seemed like hours that were really only seconds. Kana was only awake for the beginning of her orgasm as she was slammed in the power bomb knocking her out immediately adding an 8th point to the board.

The crowd would than erupt once again falling in love with the Russian war goddess. Kana would lay there twitching with her eyes open but her pupils rolled back. Drool would leak from her mouth as she spasm'd and convulsed while cum still sprayed delayed spirts coding the muscled chest and stomach of Zarya. Her breathing was shallow as she laid there in dreamland.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Zarya sat there, watching Kana between her splayed thighs, spasming pathetically, twitching and making the Russians washboard abdominal muscles slick with the broken girls juices. Broken was a apt description for her for the shattered young woman, but now she could at least dream of a world where Kana had been sparred the merciless beating.

Unless, of course, Zarya was haunting even her nightmares, leaving the girl no escape even when she was unconscious. The Iron Soldier didn't care either way. She was simply annoyed that her toy had momentarily stopped working. Wiping the last of the sweetness from her cheek, Zarya stood, shoving Kana away from her. Then she bent down, grabbed the smaller wrestler beneath her arms and lifted her with ease, carrying Kana to the ropes.

The vicious amazon stood Kana's senseless body up against the ropes and used the top and middle rope to trap the girls arms, leaving her hanging there in a standing position, helpless against whatever Zarya planned next. As she worked she took a moment to glance back at Sandy. The last thing she wanted was for the younger bully to recover and try sneaking up on her.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:34 pm

Kana would still be spasming and twitching unconsciously as her orgasm seemed to be endless but everything must come to an end. She laid there limp and whimpering having nightmares about her opponent. She would only whimper louder as she was lifted by her underarms effortlessly like a child.

Kana would stay unconscious and limp as she was brought to her feet and tied into the ropes. Her arms spread leaving her perky chest open for punishment along with her soft stomach and her crotch as her legs spread . Her head would sink down limply as she stood there or hung in other words still dreaming the nightmares her opponent caused, waiting for zarya to wake her up.

Sandy meanwhile began to stir. She knew who she was messing with now so she decided to take a new approach. She knew her violent bully ways would not work on the brute strength of the iron soldier Zarya so she decided to try a more passive and submissive way. She would crawl towards zarya and slowly stand up. She would tap zarya on the strong muscular shoulder before asking in an almost fearful voice that nobody had heard from sandy's mouth. "May... I please hit her a few times? I... I'm sorry... I want to make up for my ways earlier... she is the reason that I'm in this position now... I think I deserve some kind of revenge..." she would look at kana's unconscious form and than back at zarya. "Please...?" She would say. "I'll do what ever you want... I promise." She would say In an almost sultry voice as she would run a hand on zarya's smooth bicep trying to compromise with a not so level headed Russian. This could go one if two ways. Zarya could decide to be merciful to sandy and double down on the brutal punishment for kana temporarily before knocking both out again, or she could punish sandy for thinking there would be room to negotiate. Both sandy and kana were in dyer situations right now and zarya was their decider.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Zarya was admiring the results, the way an artist might regard an unfinished work, noting everything still to be done before she was finally satisfied. Kana was clearly at the point where awakening her would take a bit of effort, but no matter. The treacherous little bitch still had a little defiance left, and Zarya was going to take her time beating it out of her. The russian was considering her next step when she saw Sandy moving from the corner of her eye, then pointedly ignored her. She expected Sandy to pull something monumentally stupid and wanted to give the girl enough rope to hang herself.

Instead, not only did she 'not' attack Zarya from behind, she asked for permission to join in. She even asked humbly. No, more then that, submissively. Zarya wondered if she'd ever used that tone before. Turning fully to face Sandy, the Russian heel watching, and listened, as the younger girl promised to do whatever she wished, even daring to caress her bicep.

"Very well." She stated with firm conviction, decided. She wrapped her arms around Sandy, and something about the amazons manner made it seem less an embrace and more a threat. Her breasts pressed firm against Sandy's own, as if wordlessly stating their superiority. "I'll let you join in, for now... but if you get in my way even 'once', and I will break you, in every way you can be broken. You understand this?"

She gave Sandy's backside a possessive squeeze before releasing her and pointing at Kana. "She's slept long enough. Let's tell her of the new arrangement." Zarya released Sandy, casually stepping closer to the bound, helpless Kana and aiming a single, brutal punch to the girls belly.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Sandy would grin and giggle like a delighted little girl before she suppressed that and cleared her throat and nodded respectively. That was when she was grabbed and wrapped around by the intimidating woman. Her eyes were wide with fear but also a type of attraction. Sandy found the brutalness and the coldness of Zarya very magnetizing and attractive maybe it was because she was the first woman to tame her? what ever reason it was, Sandy could figure that out later. She would sigh in relief as she was released and not beaten again. "You've got it..." She would reassure Zarya that she wouldn't get in the way. She would yelp but smile submissively at Zarya when her large rear was squeezed.

She would hear Zarya's words and step to the side when Zarya stepped closer to the bound Kana. She would nod and watch excitedly as Zarya wound up her strong arm before sending a punch right into Kana's vulnerable belly that vibrated the ropes wildly. Sandy would cringe as she saw the big red mark that was left behind only to lick her lips wantingly. "There's something so beautiful about that red mark isn't there?" She would say nonchalantly as if she was talking about the weather with Zarya.

Kana would wake up with a howl and a coughing attack as her head shot up and began to look around only to be filled with fear. She saw not oly Zarya standing infront of her but also Sandy. "What is going on here! Kick her ass Zarya! or... Sandy! Kick her ass Sandy! um... One of you kick the others ass! They're just getting in the way!"

The crowd would laugh at the way Kana was trying to turn the heels against eachother to no avail. Sandy would laugh as well and crack her knuckles. She would look Kana up and down before looking at Zarya. "May I?" She would give Zarya puppy dog eyes and put her hands together in a begging gesture. If Zarya allowed it, Sandy would step forward and in front of Kana. "You really messed up tonight baby..." She would than stroke Kana's face with one hand and push the hair out of her eyes before winding up sending a hard punch right to her cheek. She would than step back and allow Zarya free reign not wantng to upset the woman she craved. But if Zarya where to say no, She would sigh and step back and allow Zarya to continue. "Just tell me when!" She would cackle as she licked her lips and bit her lips looking like a blood thirsty animal.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:52 pm

Zarya Volkov cracked her knuckles, a devilish smile curving her lips as she regarded the red mark decorating Kana's belly. "Yes. Beautiful." She answered as if it were the most normal, mundane topic on earth. She shot Sandy a sideways look, her tone amused. "Pretty sure you've got one like that on your ass. I might have spanked you while you were out." Moments later, Kana's silly attempt at turning them against each other almost made her laugh aloud.

"You made two mistakes, little girl. The first was coming after me. The second was only recruiting one girl. Next time, bring four or five. Then you *might* have had a chance."

She nodded in the affirmative when Sandy begged to take a shot at Kana, watching as she slugged the girl in the face. "Careful..." The russian warned, arms crossed, looking stern and imperious. "... you'll knock her out too quickly. We will take turns. Do as I do....until she begs for mercy."

Zarya stepped to the side Kana's right, launching another hard punch for her belly. She didn't punch and retract, she ground her knuckles in painfully, as if trying to push every bit of air from the silver haired girls lungs before she pulled back, waiting for Sandy to do the same, intent on punishing Kana this way until she did exactly as the russian demanded, the crowd chanting along. This was merely a test, to see if Sandy behaved herself and followed instructions to the letter. Once Zarya was sure she'd be obedient... Kana likely couldn't imagine what was coming.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:12 am

Sandy would blush as she heard the comment about her spanking she received while asleep. "hehe I'm sorry, I'll be more gentle with our toy." Sandy would giggle as Zarya warned her about knocking her out too fast. She would step away and nod as Zarya told her to do as she does. The next punch that went Kana's way was world rocking for sandy as her mouth watered watching zarya dig her fist into her belly, using her knuckles to add extra pain.

"As you wish!" Sandy would say excitedly as she wound up her arm before sending a nice upper cut to Kana's belly making sure to dig in her knuckles as well. While she was grinding away with her knuckles she would look over to zarya out of the corner of her eyes seeing if there was any sign of satisfaction. She would put as much strength as she could into this punch hoping to impress Zarya. Unfortunately, the Russian is a very difficult woman to impress. Sandy would add a little touch to hers by spitting in Kana's face after her punch. She would than step away and wait for Zarya to show her whats next.

Kana was in hell, but it was only the first stage of hell. Her head would snap to the side as she was punched in the face by her supposed to be partner. She would be relieved when she stepped away and was scolded for punching her in the face but that relief would turn to dread as she heard how they wanted her to beg for mercy. She would than flex her stomach knowing well what was coming next. She took in a big swallow of air that was immediately forced out of her with a punch to her gut. This wasn't just any kind of simple punch though, Zarya decided that wasn't mean enough for Kana. Kana would scream as she felt the knuckles grinding into her bruised stomach and would scream even louder as sandy followed pursuit. After being a punching bag for  a couple back and forth punches from the heels, Kana was ready to beg. "Please!!! I BEG YOU!!! YOUR BEING BITCHES BUT I FORGIVE YOU IF YOU LET ME GO!!!" She would have a coughing fit as she squirmed around trying to escape but it seemed as though Zarya was an expert at this kind of stuff. It was useless. Sandy was having the time of her life while kana felt like she was in hell.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:33 am

Zarya was truly a harsh mistress, watching Sandy's work impassively, the look in her eyes suggesting she thought it was just barely satisfactory. She did, however, grin when Sandy spat in the girls face, clearly amused by the act of pure disrespect.

"Forgive us? You... will forgive us? You have some nerve, suka." Zarya shook her head with a look of profound disapproval, the condescension in her tone suggesting that she had the moral high ground and Kana was the real villain here.

"Not only did you try to jump me, but you roped this poor, innocent, sweet girl into your plot." She wrapped an arm around Sandy's shoulders and pulled her close, clutching the younger bully to her bosom as if protecting her from Kana. Some of the Russians ardent fans laughed. "Enough of this. It's been too long since I've earned a point. Sandy, you wanted your revenge? Take it. Use her as a punching bag."

Even as she spoke, Zarya was already moving to step over the top rope and onto the ring apron. She moved to stand directly behind Kana, who was still bound, forced to slump helplessly against the ropes, her arms trapped by them. The Russian leaned in, wrapping her arms around Kana's head and neck in a classic sleeper-hold, wedging her bicep against the smaller girls carotid artery, her forearm compressing her windpipe. She would squeeze for several long seconds before easing up on the pressure, her voice dripping with malice as she spoke. "I suggest you submit, girl, or I'll just keep making this worse." All the while the russian allowed Sandy to exact her revenge. With every blow struck, Zarya ruthlessly tightened her grip. Regardless of whether Kana submitted or not, the result would be the same.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:11 am

Kana would gag as some of Sandy's spit landed in her mouth and covered her face. She would hear zarya's words and cringe as she knew there was some truth to it but besides the fact, in kana's head zarya was taking it overboard. Kana would shake her head as she heard zarya talk about how "sweet" and"innocent sandy was. Those two words may have been the exact opposite of Sandy's persona. She would than close her eyes tight as sandy got into a fighting stance and as zarya climbed over the top rip to step behind her. Kana would feel the familiar muscle cords tensing and releasing against her neck only keeping her awake despite the name sleeperhold.

Sandy would smile brightly as her sign of complete disrespect earned her some sort of praise from the Russian heel. She would blush as she was hugged into zarya's bosom and would look at kana with silly and fake puppy dog eyes as she moaned feeling zarya's breasts and how soft they were as she felt them in the hug. "I think I love you." Sandy would say excitedly as she heard the prize she was going to get for being "dragged" into this mess. Her bright and excited smile would turn to a sinister and malice smile as she looked kana in the eyes. She would send one grinding punch before studying the red mark she left gently running her surprisingly soft hand over it before looking up to zarya over kana's shoulders and than back at kana. "Your in for a fun night kana... I promise!" She would cackle as she began sending rapid punches all over kana's body hitting her with combos as well as kicks. Her main target was kana's belly but she didn't stray away from the crotch or her chest. The whole time she looked back and forth between kana's pained face and zarya's face looking for another sign of even the slightest satisfaction.

After sending multiple punches to kana, kana still hadn't submitted due to the fact that sandy wouldn't let her driving all the air out of her. Sandy had worked up a bit of a sweat and would wipe her armpit with her hand gathering some sweat and rubbing it all over kana's face before she would look up to zarya. "She seems to be quite stubborn mistress..." that was the first time sandy had ever called someone her mistress before but it just seemed right. "I think you should do the honors of making her submit... please show me your ways." Sandy would say submissively before giggling to herself as she would step aside offering zarya her place. If zarya went with it, sandy would take zarya's previous positing only she would just wrap her hands around kana's neck ringing it violently waiting for zarya to do as she pleased. The only think kana could do was make choking and gagging sounds. Her body somewhat black and blue now.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Zarya sighed, a sound of long suffering patience, her hard eyes narrowing at Sandy. The younger heel was still a bit... overzealous. "She can't submit if you're throttling her, either. I'm going to have to start punishing you for these mistakes, Sandy. You'll learn faster that way. For now, watch, and enjoy the view."

Then, her gaze settled on Kana, who seemed to possess an amazing amount of defiance even now, despite what she'd gone through already.

"As I said... it's been too long since you gave me any points. So let's start.." The russian amazon crouched down in front of her helpless opponent, her fingers stroking Kana's sore midsection. ".. here." Curling her fingers as if they were claws, Zarya dug them painfully into the girl's already reddened belly. It was an old school wrestling hold, the belly claw, simple, but effective when one had the raw strength for it. Even more so when Kana's middle had already been throughly brutalized by the two heels.

"Submit." She commanded.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next