Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Second times the charm.

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Second times the charm. - Page 3 Empty Re: Second times the charm.

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:15 pm

Kana would scream a choked scream as she was quite literally bent in half with her head now upside down. Her back was pulverized as she was bent the furthest she had ever been bent. She would quickly tap hoping zarya would give her mercy but no that wasn't the case. Right when she tapped, a ding sound was heard as a white number 1 showed up on the top screen. A few people in the crowd let out a grab as zarya was correct. Fans were placing bets. One of the female crowd owners yelled to zarya "SHE JUST LOST ME MY NEXT PAYCHECK! BEAT IT OUT IF HER!" At that point, kana knew she had made a big mistake ever plotting this match. Not only was she going to receive the beating of a life time, the crowd had turned against her for her attempted dirty tricks.

She would squirm and move around as she though she would be released upon her tapout but no zarya had something else in mind. "Let me goo!!! You made me tap! I get a break now!! GAUHHH! ACCCKKK!" Kana would let out as the cold yet soft hand gripped around her throat while the other went into her revealing bikini bottom. She would let out a mixture of choked gaggings and moans as she hung there limply. After about two minuets, she would let out a shameful orgasm causing her to scream a loud moan while her bikini bottom became soaked to the point that juices dropped onto the mat. The orgasm was so trying it tired her out and forced her to fall asleep in such a painful position actually cutely snoring letting out the occasional moan as her pussy let out quick little occasional squirts. The crowd who had bet on her passing out last was cheering loudly while the rest booed kana for letting them down and losing their money.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:48 pm

"Three..." Zarya had counted off the points as she gained them. One she received almost immediately in the form of Kana's frantic tap out, followed by the girls shameful orgasm at the hands of her tormentor. Finally, she fainted in the Russians grasp, securing the third point in a matter of moments. Most entertaining was how the crowd was getting into the match. Suddenly, Kana wasn't quite so sympathetic as she initially seemed as the audience settled in to watch her destruction.

As if shoving away something worthless, Zarya pushed Kana off of her knee at last, letting the girl roll onto her belly. Soldier wiped the slut-juice off her fingers and considered what to do with her prey next. The smaller wrestler looked rather adorable, laying there, cutely snoring away as if she'd just been put to bed. That was unacceptable. Zarya wasn't going to waste a minute of her time in this match.

Facing away from Kana's head, Zarya crouched down to take a seat on the girl, practically sitting on the back of her head and neck, while reaching forward to grab her right leg and pull it back into a single-leg boston crab, looking to awaken her with yet more agonizing pressure to her back.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:05 pm

Kana would be off in dreamland as she snored cutely. But it was not a peaceful sleep. She had nightmares of zarya and only zarya. She would whimper in her sleep as her dreams hurt just like reality had and still was.

Kana would begin to regain consciousness when she felt a heavy pressure of weight land on her head. It was a soft yet very firm feeling that allowed her head to somewhat sink into it. Her face would be pressed hard into the mat as she realized what was going on. Zarya was using the back of her head as a seat. How humiliating and the crowd was loving it. The humiliation was the least of Kansas worries though as she felt her leg getting grabbed and suddenly yanked high into the air and into an unnatural position. Now kana was quite flexible but this was still to much for her. She would scream as it felt like her ligaments might tear if it goes any further of course that was just her head or at least she hoped. She would pound on the mat in pain as she was once again turned into a pretzel bent brutally. She would tap once again causing the devastating *ding to echo throughout the arena and the number on the screen to go up to four.. "GET OFFF! Your going to break my back!!!" Kana gasped and begged through her high pitched squeaks and hyperventilating breaths.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:58 pm

"I won't break your back." She responded in a patient, almost material tone, as if explaining the obvious to a child. "You are much too flexible for that. It's just going to hurt. A lot."

As if to add emphasis to her words, Zarya wrenched back on the hold, pouring even more pressure onto the younger wrestlers back and hip, as if threatening to pull her leg right out of it's socket and snap the smaller girl like a twig. If the submission hold was all the russian seemed eager to inflict on her, that would have been bad enough, but Zarya was already going for her fifth point.

As the camera's zoomed in on her vulnerable mound and soaked through bikini bottoms, Zarya's hand once again found the girls sex, pumping two fingers into her pussy. She could have just torn Kana's swimsuit off entirely, but she planned to draw out that particular humiliation. After all... she had plenty of time to extract her revenge.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:34 pm

Kana was now on the verge of sobbing as it felt like her leg was going to be torn out of its socket, zarya's reassurance was no help to the smaller girls fear and it didn't help the pain either. She would scream as it felt like her hip was going to give out and crack only to be disappointed by not passing out from the pain.

Kana would shake her head babbling like a fool as she felt her sipping wet sex being toyed with once again. "Ghhhhnnnnoooo..." she would let out in a high pitch squeak as the pain only enhanced the pleasure somehow. After only a minute of fingering, kana would once again coat zarya's fingers with her juices. Her body spasming as she stayed awake for this only due to the pain. She could no longer hold back her sobs as she was overwhelmed by the pain and pleasure mix. The dreaded *ding sounded around the arena again as the number 5 showed up on the screen. Kana's bikini bottom was now see through due to the dampness and that only added to the reason the crowd was cheering.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:48 am

"At this rate, I'll have a hundred points by the time this match is over." She considered, as if thinking out loud, "That's going to look 'terrible' on your record."

She laughed, low in her throat as Kana's body betrayed her yet again in the most intimate manner imaginable, making a show of sucking the other wresters sweetness from her fingers when she pulled her hand back.

Zarya released the submission hold, practically shoving Kana away from her once again as she stood up. It seemed, looming over the smaller girl with her hands on her hips, a look of absolute disappointment on her face. "Come on. These people want a show. Get up, little one, and I will give you one free shot at me. This is a one time offer, Kana. Get. Up." Her tone suggested that, whatever game the Russian giantess might be playing, she wasn't requesting Kana play along, she was demanding it.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:59 am

Kana would be writhing around holding her back with one hand while the other covered her soaked crotch. She would moan and groan as she was released from the hold and would growl as she heard zarya's taunting challenge.

Kana would try to stand up but her hip was very sore along with her back. She would slowly push herself up before collapsing to the mat. She would have to use a great amount of strength to get up but she did want to take advantage of zarya's opportunity. Kana would act as though she was struggling harder than she actually was and when she made it to her knees, she would try to fight dirty by quickly swinging her arm up to hit a low blow on the Russian giant. If it happened to effect the giant by making her double over, kana would attempt to send a knee to zarya's face choosing to take the dirty route.

Meanwhile sandy was starting to stir. The first thing she saw as she began to wake was kana landing the low blow. She would be in shock as she saw kana actually get a hit in but that should of been her hit! Sandy would quickly get up and grab kana by the hair yanking her back towards her catching her in a reverse bearhug. "You little bitch! This is all your fault!" Hey giant idiot! Come over here and follow our earlier plan! And after we're done kicking her ass, I'm gonna kick yours!" Sandy would yell as she tightened the hug staring at the Russian with bloodlust in her eyes.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:21 am

She expected Kana to go low and dirty, it was the small thing to do, after all, and even Zarya had to admit that given half the chance, Kana could be a vicious little fighter. Of course, that didn't make the low blow hurt any less. "Unhh!" She grunted out as pain flared between her thighs and she doubled over, just in time to catch knee to the face. The impact rocked her head to the side and staggered the Russian amazon. She didn't go down completely, however, catching herself with one arm and beginning to rise, rubbing at the flushed place where Kana's knee had struck.

The girl hadn't followed up on the attack, and the exact reason for that was soon apparent. Sandy. Awake already and causing trouble. Well, she'd just have to be dealt with. After all, despite betraying Kana in the end, she had still been initially part of the plot against Zarya. She'd earned what was going to happen to her.

"Now, now. Language." Zarya spoke with uncharacteristic patience, as if she were addressing a child who insisted on behaving like an idiot. "I thought you had learned your lesson, Sandy. I told you, never threaten me. Never. Threaten. Me."

Her voice grew more menacing with each word, with every step she took towards the bigger girl and the captive Kana. Despite the warning, it seemed Zarya 'was' going to do as Sandy demanded. She joined the younger bully in turning the reverse bear-hug into a double bear-hug. The Russians generous bosom all but engulfing Kana's head as she mashed the smaller girl between herself and Sandy. Unfortunately for Sandy, Zarya's arms were able to lock around her waist as well, and within seconds it became clear that her aim was to crush the air out of both girls lungs!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:38 am

Kana would begin gasping for air every time sandy squeezed. She would watch as her attack was nearly equivalent to a slap in the face to the Russian goddess. She heard sandys words and gritted her teeth not looking forward to what followed. She would feel zarya's breasts slowly but surely engulfing her face while the hug was suddenly doubled in strength. Kana was surprised about how soft and almost comforting zarya's chest was as she was squeezed harder than she ever had before.

Sandy would be in the same boat as she felt zarya's python arms ring around her waist squeezing her brutally. "Ggghhh dammit!" Sandy would bark as she felt the Russians wrath. That only made sandy squeeze kana harder as kana's head was enveloped between both zarya and sandy's breasts to the point where only the crown of her head was visible. Her little legs began to slow down there kicking as it became extremely hard to breathe when suddenly she went limp once again with a *ding changing the number to six on the screen. Sandy would only last a couple minutes longer than kana as she would eventually rest her head on kana's head drooling into the smaller wrestlers hair and into her own and zarya's breasts.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:13 am

Oddly enough, Zarya wasn't actually angry. Incredibly annoyed, but not angry. After all, she'd gotten yet another point, subjected Kana to a humiliating double-team and taken Sandy out for the second time. The younger heel was bound to learn her lesson at some point. The crowd was cheering again at the double bear-hug and once more Zarya wasn't sure how to feel about it. Entertaining people, even those greedy for the sex and violence of the female pro-wrestling world, was never on her agenda.

These same people would be booing her tomorrow, but it didn't matter. She'd give them a show. Why not?

Deciding on yet another feet of stretch, she actually lifted both Kana and Sandy off their feet, still locked in the crushing bear-hug, shaking their limp bodies this way and that. When she grew tired of showing off, the Russian bully hefted both girls up higher, the muscles in her arms bunching and rippling as she turned towards the center of the ring, attempting to slam them both into the mat with a belly to belly suplex! If successful, the end result would be Kana laying atop Sandy, like a sacrifice being offered up to her Goddess.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next