Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Second times the charm.

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Second times the charm. - Page 2 Empty Re: Second times the charm.

Post by shanecawf Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:32 pm

Kana would continue crawling away. She wasn't snatched nearly as fast as she expected but all that mattered was that she was caught. She would pass sandy and gulp as she had thought sandy was the toughest and strongest bully in the AFW "Dammit... I should of gone with Marissa." She thought to herself even though it still wouldn't of mattered. The Iron Soldier known as Zarya's strength went unmatched as she had learned already.

Kana would hear Zarya's words and just try to toon them out until she was yanked by her silver pony tail up to her feet. She felt the familiar muscular arms wrap around her waist and prepared for a fourth devastating suplex but it never came and soon she wished it would. She waited and waited to be suplexed until it never came. All that came was the brutal squeezing on her ribs. She felt Zarya's soft breasts pressing against her back battling against the rough and solid abs also pressing against her back.

Kana would shiver as she hear how harmless the voice sounded about the "fun the two mismatched wrestlers were going to have". She would kick her legs wildly thrashing as she tried to escape but it was useless and only tired her out faster defeating the whole purpose.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:21 am

"You know, I'm not even angry with you. This little plan took guts. Too bad you now have Sandy as an enemy too." Her tone was almost conversational, the way someone might idly discuss something as mundane as the weather.

There was nothing casual about the crush of her arms, however, slowly constricting just below Kana's ribs where there was no protection from the breath stealing squeeze. Every pulse of Zarya's arms jerk and jostled th e smaller wrestler, causing her body to press against the russians hard abdominals and soft breasts.

She loosened her grip ever so slightly, encouraging Kana to struggle and thrash to escape, wearing herself out before the violent squeezing began anew.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:18 pm

Kana was already weak from the multiple suplexes and the bearhug was now excruciating. She would squeak like a toy every time the hug tightened and thrash around every time the hug loosened.

"You are evil!" She would let out through her gasps for air as she felt like her body was going to be flattened by the Russian bully. Kana felt helplessness wash over her as every time the woman would loosen the hug, it only grew tighter than the last time. Kana would go for a desperate and dirty move as she would lean her head forward before slamming it back trying to go for a reverse headbutt. If it worked and loosened the hug, kana would be pleased but if it only made zarya angry, things would not go well for poor kana.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:36 am

"Evil, little girl? You haven't see- argggh!"

Zarya noticed the danger far too late to avoid the reverse headbutt completely. She turned her face to the side, catching the full impact there instead of on the bridge of her nose. It hurt, her skin flushing from the impact that nearly caught her square in the eye socket... but it wasn't enough to gain Kana the freedom she so desperately sought. As was so often the case when the two of them met, all the silver haired girl had managed was to made her tormentor angry.

With a sound of frustration, the Russian, still holding Kana up in the reverse bear-hug, ran at full speed towards the far corner turnbuckle, building up momentum with every step as she sought to slam Kana violently into the top turnbuckle, stomach first, and crush the remaining air from her lungs!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:54 am

Kana would let out a pained but satisfied laugh as she heard the sound of frustration leave zarya's mouth. That laugh would not last long as she felt zarya lift her higher into the air and tighter into the hug.

"Ghhhh NNNOO!!!" She would yell as she felt zarya begin to sprint effortlessly even with kana's weight added to her own. Every heavy step made the ring shake but not as much as it would when this move was over. Kana would figure out what was going to happen and would immediately begin to panic before she decided to flex her stomach muscles. Nothing would help or prepare kana for this pain though.

*BOOOM!!!* the ring post would creak and make a loud crashing noise as kana's gut made first contact. The top turnbuckle actually going nearly inside of her soft belly as she was driven into it. The air leaving her body as she heaved in and out from the pain. She would be limp in zarya's arms as she weazed and hyperventilated hoping to get some air. Saliva ran down her mouth as the impact caused her to let out a large amount of spittle. "Ughhhhhh..." she would let out as she was crushed between zarya and the ring post.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:09 am

Zarya released Kana, leaving her bent over the top turnbuckle, draped over it helplessly after that vicious impact. She couldn't resist adding more insult to injury, her hand coming down hard across Kana's backside with a hard slap. "I do admire the ingenuity.. I do.. But I can't have anyone thinking they can plot against me and get away with it."

Another swat across the smaller girls ass followed. "You listening, suuka? Good. As I was saying, I have no choice but to make example of you. I'm going to destroy you." As much menace as there was in that voice, what was likely more frightening was the barely restrained undercurrent of mirth. Zarya was entertained by the prospect of demolishing her.

Deciding to take advantage of the vulnerable position Kana was in, Zarya climbed up behind her, standing on the middle rope, before ducking her head under the girls right arm and wrapping her own powerful limbs around Kana's waist, attempting to lift her into a backdrop suplex from the top rope!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:29 pm

Kana would be gasping for air as she hung over the turnbuckle looking completely helpless. She would yelp as the spank hit her ass leaving a bright red hand mark that contrasted with her soft white skin. That was the least of her worries though as she had no choice but to just listen to the Russian's words about how she was going to be destroyed.

Kana knew it was true and her fate was set but she wouldn't give zarya the pleasure of knowing that, that was until a second spank made her ass more red than before. "We'll see who destroys who! Wait what are you doing? NO NOT ANOTHER ONE! AAAHHHGHGGHH!" Kana would scream as she was suplexed off the top rope making the ring shake and rattle once again. This was the most painful one yet and it had only been a couple minuets. Of zarya planned on making an example of kana, it was going to be a long brutal and entertaining show.

Sandy was still laying there passed out on her chest and knees with her butt in the air. A pool of drool had formed around her head now. The only thing that moved her was the ring shaking suplex that kana had received as sandy would flop onto her side groaning in her sleep.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:33 am

Climbing to her feet once again after the violent suplex, Zarya spared a moment to glance over at Sandy, making sure the girl was still out of it. She actually liked the younger heel. Sandy had... potential. Perhaps the Russian amazon might end up teaching the girl a thing or two... once she'd been taught her place in the pecking order.

She turned her attention back to Kana, the smaller girl writhing on the mat in the wake of the latest and most devastating suplex yet. "Hmm... I think it's time for my first fall. This is an Iron Woman match, is it not?" Zarya Volkov stared down at her, looking thoughtful, which was always a bad sign. Nothing wholesome ever came from one of the Iron Soldiers ideas.

Apparently decided, she bent down to lift Kana clear off the mat with ease, one arm around the girls shoulder, the other between her thighs. Zarya hauled Kana up against her torso, as if about to body slam her. Instead, the Russian dropped down abruptly, seeking to drive Kana down across her knee with a vicious back-breaker.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:55 am

Kana would lay there writhing with a hand on her back as it felt like it had been through suplex hell. Things were only to get worse for kana as she heard zarya's words. "Nnnno... it's not...." kana would say as she would struggle to get up. Unfortunately zarya was kind enough to help her as she was lifted high right into zarya's chest. Kana would gasp as the hands between her thighs and on her shoulder were so strong and so cold. She would shutter as she could guess what was next to happen.

Unfortunately kana was correct as she begged zarya not to do it, kana would be slammed right over zarya's knee back first. The ring would shake but kana's cry of pain would drown that out. She would whale as tears burst from her eyes and saliva shot straight from her mouth. Her back had been put through hell before the back breaker but now it was nearly unbearable. Kana would use all of her strength not to give zarya a point by using all of her will power to not tap. She would clench her fists and teeth as it felt like she was going to be broken in half. "Guhhhhhh you evil sadist whore!" Kana would curse zarya out of pain and anger as the crowd surprisingly cheered.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:57 pm

All of that spine destroying punishment had come down to this, it seemed. Zarya held Kana bent over her knee even after the cruel back-breaker, not allowing the girl to fall to the mat. No, the Iron Soldier had other plans. She wasn't going for a single point to start off this Iron Woman match, she was going for three. What better way to send a message not only to the audience, but to Kana herself.

That's what this was truly all about, sending a message, making an example. Even the most dangerous wrestlers were vulnerable if an entire gang of girls tried to corner them, and Zarya was no fool. The 'last' thing she wanted was for all the wrestlers she'd brutalized to consider ganging up on her. She had to show the price for even 'thinking' of plotting against her was.... severe.

With one hand she grabbed Kana by the throat, bending the girl back over her knee so dramatically that she was practically upside-down as the amazon choked her. With her other hand, Zarya upped the stakes, her fingers delving underneath the revealing bikini Kana wore, expertly attacking the soft folds of her pussy. Considering what had happened to cause this match in the first place, the Russian was quite familiar with just how to make Kana squirm and gush for her.

"So which do I get first?" Zarya asked, clearly amused, "Are you going to tap? Pass out or cum? You think the crowd is taking bets right now?"

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next