Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale: Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale:  Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale: Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match

Post by peek6 Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:43 am

Kristen would interlock her fingers with Rebecca's, as she would try to push hard against the other model, hoping to win the test of strength, and push Rebecca down towards the mat.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale:  Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale: Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:22 pm

Rebecca would first push back against her opponent after they interlock their fingers together.After a few seconds of trying to push the other down towards the mats the former foot model would take a step back , and then try to drive her knee into the redhead's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:28 am

Kristen struggled against Rebecca in the test of strength, grunting in exertion and concentration as she tried to push against Rebecca.  Her slippery stockings made it difficult for her to gain any leverage, and she felt herself slipping a little.  She was so focused on trying to push against Rebecca that she was caught by surprise as Rebecca abandoned the test of strength, and drove her knee hard into the pretty redhead's stomach.  

"Oof!" grunted Kristen as the breath was knocked out of her and she doubled over in pain.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:32 pm

Rebecca would just smirk as she had managed to catch her opponent off guard as she drove her knee into the redhead's stomach. With the other wrestler bend forward the former foot model would quickly wrap her arms around Kristen's head as she fell backwards as she went for a simple DDT. If she was able to succeed in driving her opponent's head first into the canvas she would once again try to trap the other wrestler in an figure four leglock.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:07 am

As Rebecca wrapped her arms around Kristen's head, Kristen had a suspicion that Rebecca would try to nail a second DDT. Kristen would instinctively attempt to hug Rebecca's midsection, trying to lock the other model in a clinch, so that neither wrestler would be able to go anywhere. Looking down at Rebecca's vulnerable stocking toes, Kristen would then attempt to stomp her right heel down hard on the stocking toes of Rebecca's left foot.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:01 pm

After Rebecca had wrapped her arms around the redheads head she would attempt to fall backwards as she went for a DDT. Or that was the plan had Kristen not wrapped her arms around her midsection in an hug as she could not fall backwards. This frustrated the French woman as she was about to remove one of her arms from around the other model's head to punch her , but before she could even do that she got stomped on as she would push Kristen away while trying to not stand on her left foot she just got stomped on.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:23 am

Kristen thought she had Rebecca, but she underestimated the other model's strength, as Rebecca shoved her hard, breaking the clinch. The power of the shove surprised Kristen, so that as she fell backwards, she tripped and landed hard on her sexy rear, with a grunt of pain.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:00 am

While the shove bought her some time the French woman knew she had to act quickly as she could not stand on hr injured foot like this for long. So as quickly as she could Rebecca would walk forward , and when she got close try to ram her knee into the redhead's head to knock Kristen down before falling on top of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Kristen slowly started to get back up, but Rebecca kneed her in the head, knocking Kristen back down to the mat, and falling on top of her, so that Kristen found herself pinned underneath Rebecca. Instinctively, the ref moved into position to start counting, before remembering that pinfalls do not count in this match, as Kristen nevertheless struggled to push Rebecca off of her.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:06 pm

As Rebecca landed on top of her opponent she wondered for a moment why the referee was moving into a position to start counting , but soon realized that the ref likely just made a mistake. Still regardless of the fact that pinfalls were pointless the redhead was doing her best to push the French woman off her as the former foot model rolled off her , and tried to grasp her opponent's feet as she hoped to lock in another figure four leglock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next