by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ally vs Mai

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ally vs Mai  Empty Ally vs Mai

Post by shanecawf Sun May 07, 2017 12:58 am

Match Type: No holds barred. Hentai endurance match.
Rules: Winner must make loser orgasm until they pass out. Winner than may do what ever they want to loser.
Spoiler:

Ally would be waiting nervously yet excitedly in backstage as she waited for her music to start. She was wearing her usual tight blue bikini along with her witch get up and her thigh high heel boots. She would hear her music begin playing as she would approach the entrance to the arena.

Ally would smile brightly as she stepped through the curtain and waved at her opponents shaking and gyrating her body making her voluptuous body look very desirable to the fans. She would blow kisses and even stop to kiss a few fans on the cheek.

She would make it to the ring bouncing around dancing as she waited for her opponent to arrive. She was looking forward to this match. She couldn't wait to fuck her opponent until she passed out from Exhaustion. After her entrance show was finished, She would rip off her cape and throw her hat to the outside of the corner and would remove her boots. She would lean against her corner smiling at the cameras as she waited in anticipation to see to she would be fucking to sleep tonight.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Ally vs Mai  Empty Re: Ally vs Mai

Post by 321Shazam Sat May 13, 2017 5:46 am

Mai was back at AFw and was getting booked in more matches to really get the ring rust off of her. She was still undefeated in the company but she wasn't going to let some nobody make her look like a fool. Mai was set for a no holds barred hentai endurance match tonight. Unfortunately for her opponent, that meant Mai had free reign to do whatever she wanted until her opponent passed out from orgasm. Mai licked her lips at the thought of getting back in the ring to fuck whoever was unfortunate enough to be her opponent.
Mai:
Mai's theme music would blast throughout the AFW arena, and the crowd would give her a wonderfully mixed reaction. Cheers from the pervy AFW crowd members and boos from the fundamental wrestling fans. Mai would have a confident smile on her face as she strut down to the ring. Mai got a look at her opponent after she entered the ring and would chuckle a bit to herself. "Are supposed to be some kind of magician? I hope you have a good disappearing act, because you're not gonna want to show your face around here once I'm done fucking you up." Mai taunted her opponent with an smug look on her face.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun May 14, 2017 1:07 am

Ally would blush as she saw her beautiful opponent make her entrance. She would try to meet her in the middle until she heard her opponents mean comments. "We'll see who fucks who!" Ally would reply as she stared her opponent down. She would hear the bell ring and get ready for a lock up raising her arms and bending at the knees slightly. "I hope your ready for this witch to cast a love spell on you because you are going to fall in love and be calling my name all night!" She would yell licking her lips watching and waiting for her opponent to accept the lock up.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun May 14, 2017 1:16 am

The match was now underway, and Mai would get into a ready stance. Mai would hear Ally continue to speak and she'd respond by saying. "I'm sorry, but who are you?" Mai said to make her opponent take her eye off the match. Mai knew that her opponent would feel obliged to introduce herself, and that's when Mai would cut Ally off. As Ally would begin to say her name, Mai would deliver a kick to the magician's stomach to double her over and would follow up by throwing the poor girl shoulder first into the steel ring post in between the top and middle turnbuckle.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun May 14, 2017 1:29 am

"Oh how rude of me! I always introduce myself to those who I squash! hehe. My name is Ally ros.. GUH!!!" Ally's introduction was cut short when she received a sharp kick to the gut making her double over and show one lucky side of the crowd her beatiful ass before she was send violently into the ropes painfully slamming her shoulder into the metal ring post. "Ahhh... That wasn't very nice." Ally would groan as she held her shoulder trying to sooth it.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun May 14, 2017 1:34 am

After Mai's early combo worked to perfection, she'd respond by saying. "It doesn't matter what your name is,
I'm going to make you my bitch.
" Mai said before she'd close the distance between them. While Ally was tending to her arm, Mai start to nail the poor girl in the face with a series of Front-handed and backhanded slaps to disrespect the magician and make her respect Mai early on. Mai wanted this girl to understand who was in charge here, so she had to start mental and physically breaking this woman down in this match so she could be putty later.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun May 14, 2017 1:43 am

Ally would groan as she rubbed her sore arm until she was interrupted once again. She would feel the slaps to her face reddening her cheeks as she stared at Mai with hate. Tears began streaming down her red cheeks as the anger built up inside of her, She would attempt to grab Mai's wrists to stop the slapping but odds are it wouldn't work. "Stop it! Now!" She would command as she attempted to stop her abuse.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun May 14, 2017 1:49 am

Mai would chuckle as she slapped Ally's face until it was red, and the magician to cry. Ally would demand to stop the abuse, but would give one last slap to Ally's face for good measure. "Crying already? You're pathetic." Mai said before grabbing at Ally's top to begin to rip it off of her. If Mai was success she'd use the top to wrap around Ally's neck to begin to choke the would be topless magician in front of the AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun May 14, 2017 1:53 am

Ally's anger was futile as she received the hardest slap yet causing her whole head to move and her breasts to jiggle. Speaking g of her breasts, they would now be exposed humiliatingly as her top was ripped off and used to strangle the poor blue haired witch. "ACK!!!" She would let out as she tried to get her fingers between the skinny string bikini and her neck unsuccessfully.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun May 14, 2017 2:02 am

Mai would laugh as the titantron got a good angle of her choking out the topless magician. The AFW camera crew were earning their paycheck that was for sure. Mai would then force Ally down to the mat and would throw Ally's top outside the ring. Mai would then go back to taunting her opponent as she prepared her next move. "I remember when we got started you said you were going to squash me, right? You should give up on wrestling and become a comedian with jokes like that, hun." Mai said before locking in a Camel Clutch to put pressure on her opponent's back and neck(as well as let the cameras zoom in on Ally's exposed breasts.).
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next