Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 258 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 257 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hibana vs Lyanna - "Love Nest" Match

2 posters

Go down

Hibana vs Lyanna - "Love Nest" Match Empty Hibana vs Lyanna - "Love Nest" Match

Post by Nelv Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:54 am

Hentai Match
Victory Condition: To win, a wrestler must pin her opponent in the beanbag bed in the middle of the ring for 3 counts.

The ring for tonight's match had a little different setup than normal. In the middle of ring there was a medium sized beanbag bed, shaped like a heart and colored in pink. It looked pretty comfy, but once the match ended, no doubt it'd be left in a state of mess, or so the crowds guessed. The time for the upcoming match was drawing close, and soon enough the lights in the arena went off briefly, and a not so unfamiliar theme began to play on the speakers. Fireworks appeared on the sides of the ramp as the music's rock part began to play and soon enough came out the wrestler associated with it, Hibana.

Hibana:

"Yooohoooo! Everyone!" she greeted the crowds cheerfully and was responded with a round of cheers. "It's great to see you all again! Looking forward to entertain you all! Hehe~" the purple haired girl said before she made a dash towards the ring. She ran to the corner, climbed the steps before swinging her body into the ring with the 619, and put her arms up in the air as she stood up. The crowds were cheering, clapping, and whistling for her while she smiled at them. "Ohoo~ What's this?" Hibana then began to circle the beanbag bed in the middle of the ring, looking all excited as she observe what would be the main element in this match. "Love nest eh..." she smirked at idea. "Looks like it'd be fun!"

She then skipped to one of the corner, waving some more at the crowds while waiting for the arrival of her opponent.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Hibana vs Lyanna - "Love Nest" Match Empty Re: Hibana vs Lyanna - "Love Nest" Match

Post by daemongirl Mon May 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Just when Lyanna was feeling a little jealous of her tag partner for getting a match in pudding she received her own fun match, forgetting all about what Tira was getting to do as her mind raced with possibilities in her own match. It was hentai rules but the catch was no one could win until they pinned the other on top of a heart shaped bean bag bed, meaning they could cum and cum all night without end so long as no one accidentally fell on top of the other when they were laying on the bed. Lyanna just hoped her opponent, this Hibana, wasn't the type to go right for the win when there was so much fun to be had.

Dressed in her favorite ring attire, a skin tight black suit that zipped up in the front, Lyanna didn't even wait for her theme music to start playing before she jumped through the curtains and out onto the stage. The crew backstage worked as quickly as they could to set off the few fireworks meant to go off in time with her jump and her music began playing after a few seconds, but the crowd didn't seem to mind as they cheered the eager girl on. Lyanna ran down the ramp and slid into the ring without any hesitation, popping up and practically bouncing over to Hibana who still had the microphone.

"Hellllllloooooo Hibana! You look amazing you know, yes really, doesn't she everyone?" Lyanna said with the crowd backing her up with a resounding "YES", the raven haired woman giggling before stepping back to give Hibana at least a little breathing room. "Well you sound like the fun sort, hope you're as excited for this as I am!"

Spoiler:

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Hibana vs Lyanna - "Love Nest" Match Empty Re: Hibana vs Lyanna - "Love Nest" Match

Post by Nelv Mon May 08, 2017 6:22 pm

Her opponent arrived in full speed, so quick that it even kinda surprised Hibana a little as this Lyanna girl reached her in an instant. "Whoa! Thanks for the kind words, dear, but you look magnificent as well, I'd say!" she replied with a smile. "Oh, I'm very excited, you can count on that," Hibana grinned, seemingly not bothered with how close her would be opponent to her at the moment.

She took the opportunity to check up Lyanna in a not so blatant manner, but still letting the girl know what she's doing. Her opponent was looking great indeed, and her personality seemed fun too. This might end up being a quite wild match from the look of it!

"Soo~ Lyanna-chan, right? Let's have some fun already~ May the best girl win!" Hibana then announced, as she began to walk forward, looking to just press herself against the girl without really doing anything much yet.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed May 24, 2017 3:35 am

"Oh I like you!" Lyanna replied with her hands clasped behind her back and chest thrust out, putting her breasts on prime display for the clearly wandering eyes of her opponent that evening. This was a hentai match after all so Lyanna had fully expected nothing less than a close inspection from Hibana, thats exactly what she was doing after all, giving every last inch of the woman her full attention. "Yes lets, these refs are always sooooo slow to start the fun stuff."

With that said Lyanna licked her lips and bounced on over to Hibana, meeting the woman in the center of the ring for a more direct comparision of their breasts than could be done with eyes alone. She didn't hold back either, though her hands remained behind her back for the moment Lyanna shoved her tits as hard into Hibana's as she could, not backing away either as she kept up the pressure to grind their chests together.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed May 24, 2017 10:55 am

As both of them engaged in a breasts to breasts contest of some sorts, Hibana moaned a bit as she felt Lyanna's bigger tits mashing hers, but she'd maintain some defiance by keep pressing. It's not really her style to start her match with a close contact like this, but perhaps she's a little drawn to Lyanna after just meeting her for like a minute.

"Nngh... You have a real nice body, Lyanna-chan... but I'm not going to lose...!" she declared.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed May 31, 2017 2:08 am

"Why thank you! Glad you approve of it, I quite like it myself." Lyanna answered, giggling a little even as their tits were being squashed between them, neither woman seeming intent on breaking up the contact anytime soon. So when the bell rang and the match officially began Lyanna decided to stay exactly where she was, though her hands did unclasp behind her back so she could wrap her arms around the waist of Hibana instead. "So whose chest do you think is better? No lying now!" She said, her eyes turning serious for a moment when she demanded the truth out of Hibana. She kept herself moving subtlely from side to side, grinding their chests together through the material of their outfits.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:43 pm

"Uhhmm..." Hibana seemed to be unsure at the question, glancing at Lyanna's chest as if to confirm something.

Some would argue that she's also being distracted by the other girl's movement that kept their breasts rubbed against each other. With Lyanna's arms wrapped around her waists, she definitely wouldn't be able to pull away easily from the girl. Her own hands would grab on the upper arms of Lyanna for a preventive measure, but she wouldn't try to push her off or anything yet for now.

"Uhh... y-yeah, I think I'd need a better look at them... uncovered... if you know what I mean... you know what they said... can't judge the book from its cover... eheheh..." Hibana gave her opponent a sheepish grin.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down