Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sexual workout (Belinda and Marisa)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sexual workout (Belinda and Marisa) Empty Sexual workout (Belinda and Marisa)

Post by Kelsea Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:04 pm

Belinda walked from the shower into the gym with her towel slung over her shoulders, her skin was still a little moist even though she had toweled off. She was dressed in her usual ring attire as she often did while working out... White boots, knee and elbow pads, white mini skit and a white bikini top tied at the front all with golden rims.

The blond bombshell went over to the vending machine to get a drink...

Spotlight
characters:
Sexual workout (Belinda and Marisa) ELZuoMvSexual workout (Belinda and Marisa) OG5hnuaSexual workout (Belinda and Marisa) Cg3CzYmSexual workout (Belinda and Marisa) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Sexual workout (Belinda and Marisa) Empty Re: Sexual workout (Belinda and Marisa)

Post by valen311 Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

"Well, well." a woman's voice called. "Belinda, it's been a long time."
Marisa stood in her workout clothes, a white spandex bikini suit. She took a drink from her water bottle as she turned off the treadmill she was on. Sweat from her workout beaded nicely on the former model's body as she strode over to the Blond Bombshell.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Sexual workout (Belinda and Marisa) Empty Re: Sexual workout (Belinda and Marisa)

Post by Kelsea Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:57 pm

"hmm.." Belinda said turning around. "Oh its you... Haven't seen you around in a long while ma cherie... Where have you been?"

Spotlight
characters:
Sexual workout (Belinda and Marisa) ELZuoMvSexual workout (Belinda and Marisa) OG5hnuaSexual workout (Belinda and Marisa) Cg3CzYmSexual workout (Belinda and Marisa) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:05 am

"Oh, my brother got into a car accident so I headed back to New York until he recovered." Marisa replied. "However, after all the time away from the AFW I'm trying to get ready for my return to the Hentai title hunt, which you still hold I hear."
She favored Bel with a grin, then went on.
"But, even though my wrestling skills seem to be good again, I need to fine tune my more....intimate wrestling skills."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:52 am

"Oh that's not good.." Belinda said in response to the news about her brother.

"Oui... but of course I would still hold the hentai belt," She said moving her hands in a shrug gesture "it belongs around my waist, non? From our last match, I don't think you're intimate skills would have gone rusty. But we I have always wondered something... What it feels like to be in the Triple S. If you want to practice your intimate skills, perhaps you could do so by trying to put the Triple S on moi? I'll put you in your finishing hold, the figure four clit lock first... It's good to experience how it feels first hand, so you know just how to turn your opponent nobs in a match..."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:23 am

Marisa smirked.
"The belt belongs on your waist until I conquer that lovely body of yours and take the belt for myself." she replied.
She considered the Blond Bombshell's words.
"Ok then, I like how you think. But if we're going to be using our hentai finishing moves, we should both be naked. You know, to maximize the effect." Marisa gave Bel a sly smile, looking to see if the French woman was game.
To start, Marisa reached to her top, lifting it up to reveal her breasts before taking it off and setting it aside.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Belinda put her hands on her hips with a sarcastic smirk "Naked huh ma cherie? Anyone would think that you're using this work out as an excuse to get your hands on my naked hot body." Belinda gave her a wink and then pasted towards the ring, shrugging off the towel and moving her hand to expertly release the knot of her bikini top nestled snugly between her boobs. She let that also drop to the floor on her way to the ring almost as little effort to remove her mini skirt as well so she stood naked part from her boots with her back to Marisa.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Marisa smiled back.
"As if you'd object." she returned as she removed the bottom half of her outfit before climbing into the ring.
"Well, you wanted to try my move first, right?" the American said as she laid on the mat, face up. "I have to warn you, there is a secret about the clitlock..."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:38 pm

Belinda climbed into the ring, looking back over her shoulder as the light sparkled off her ass

"Oh? And whats that secret..?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:18 am

Marisa, laying on the mat, enjoyed the view for a moment before answering.
"Well, I think you know very well how it starts, don't you?" she smirked up at Bel while extending one of her shapely legs to the French vixen. "You've been in it a few times..."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next