Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior - Page 7 Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 29, 2017 3:36 pm

Hearing her foe's defiance made Orochi bristle, and she disliked such open defiance from Melody. And nobody ever called Orochi talentless! Growling in anger, Orochi would tighten her hold even further, applying more pressure in the submission hold. If Melody refused to admit defeat, then Orochi would just have to knock her out instead. Though there would be no satisfaction in such a thing considering that Melody wouldn't voice out her submission.

No matter, anyway. For Orochi, as long as she got to win in the end, it didn't even matter anyway. So, Orochi would tighten the hold, applying more pressure in the Anaconda Vise

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior - Page 7 Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Wed May 31, 2017 6:40 am

As Melody let her emotions control her for a second, she realized that maybe insults weren't the best idea when you were trapped in a hold like that. Sure enough, Orochi got her retribution, as she tightened the hold, making it more difficult for Melody to breathe.

No matter how much she tried to pull her own arm away from her, no matter how many weak, tired punches she tried to send to her foe's head, nothing was working. Within 30 seconds, Melody's vision started to get blurry. The green haired girl realized that she truly only had a choice of whether to tap out or pass out.

And thus, she tapped her own wrist a few times, signalling the ref that she gave up, and within the second, the bell would ring to make that official.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed May 31, 2017 1:29 pm

Orochi would continue applying pressure in the hold, ignoring all Melody's attempts to break free untul the moment she could tell when her opponent was tapping out and the bell was rung to make it official. Logically speaking, Orochi would let go of the hold and be announced as the winner.

But she didn't let go. She would continue putting Melody in the Anaconda Vise, not showing any sign of letting her opponent free from the hold. She wanted to knock Melody out, whether she tapped out or not. No one called her talentless and walked away with it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:11 am

The bell has rung, and the PA announced Orochi as the winner. But something was wrong...

Despite her giving up, Orochi didn't relax the hold. In fact, she was keeping it in just as tightly as before, with Melody starting to feel more and more out of it. She tapped a few more times, but it seemed that Orochi wasn't accepting the tap out. She wanted for Melody to pass out.

With all the energy Melody lost in the match, she couldn't do much but send a few very weak punches to Orochi. Nothing changed, Orochi still kept the hold in.

Ref couldn't change the situation as well, nor could the repeatedly ringing bell. Melody's vision got more and more blurry, until it started to turn dark a few seconds later.

A minute after Orochi has put the girl in the hold, she truly passed out, the fact that ref confirmed by lifting Melody's wrist, only for it to fall down lifelessly to the mat. Ref started to scream at Orochi that Melody was out, and both security and medics appeared on the entrance way to help Melody if Orochi wasn't compliant.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:04 pm

Even as Melody lost her consciousness, Orochi would keep her hold before the ref and the others came over to make her stop. Feeling satisfied after knocking her opponent out with her Anaconda Vise, Orochi would finally let go of Melody, letting her fall unceremoniously onto the mat.

She knew that what she did was wrong as she kept her opponent in the submission hold even though she had tapped out earlier, but she didn't care. No one called her talentless and got away from it, and she wanted Melody to keep that in mind. She was certain that her opponent would not forget it anytime soon.

Slowly, Orochi would get up, but not before shoving Melody's unconscious body with her foot, giving her one last disrespect for daring to insult her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:44 pm

With Melody finally out, and with the officials making Orochi drop the hold, the match was now truly over, though not without one last disrespect from Orochi in a form of a shove with her foot.

As Orochi would leave, the medics could finally get Melody's unconscious body on a stretcher, before carrying it away to revive the girl at the infirmary.

Winner by Submission: Orochi

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7