Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior - Page 2 Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:40 pm

Orochi was about to pick herself up when her opponent "helped" her up and dragged her to her feet by her hair, which made the tall woman groan in pain. She hated it when someone pulled her luxurious, well-groomed locks, and she would make sure that her opponent would pay for this.

Then, she got her head under Melody's arm, and Orochi had a bad feeling about what her opponent was about to do to her. She was proven correct when her head was driven into the mat with a DDT. "GKHHH!!" She could feel her head throbbing in pain after being driven into the mat, and despite her attempt to get up, she was still not in a good position to defend herself from anything Melody had in store for her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior - Page 2 Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:12 am

With Orochi down on the ground, Melody managed to get some momentum back from the beginning of the match. Looking to continue her success so far and punishing the woman for the earlier cheap shot, Melody sent a few harsh stomps to her back, before running back towards the ropes, rebounding, and jumping into the air, looking to land her elbow at Orochi's back!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:15 am

Orochi groaned on the mat, still feeling too disoriented from getting her head driven into the mat by the DDT earlier. So, when Melody stomped on her back, she let out pained gasps and cries, unable to defend herself.

When Melody stopped stomping on her poor, battered back, Melody would attempt to crawl away, but she was too slow in her movement due to her dizziness, and ended up getting an elbow dropped into her back. The tall woman's eyes widened during impact, and she let out an agonized scream.

"AAaarrghhhh!!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:01 am

With Melody sticking the landing to Orochi's back, Melody would once again get the woman back to her feet. She didn't believe the woman was done yet. She got her back to her feet by her hair once again, and launched her towards the ropes by her wrist. Meanwhile, Melody would run towards the ropes opposite to the ones she just sent Orochi towards.

If all went well, she would rebound from the ropes at the same time as Orochi and jump at the woman once she was close enough, looking to get her off of her feet with a Crossbody Block!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:20 am

Still in pain, Orochi could only grunt when she was pulled up once again by the hair before her opponent grabbed her by her wrist and launched her towards the ropes. Her pain-ridden mind recognized this as some kind of setup for another one of Melody's attack, and she would have none of that.

So, she was sent towards the ropes and rebounded back towards her opponent. Through her slightly blurred eyes, she could see Melody rebounding from the opposite ropes, perhaps planning a clothesline or worse. So, as she was sent towards Melody, Orochi would try to lift her right leg at Melody's general direction, hoping that whatever she was planning to do could be stopped with a high kick.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:52 am

As Melody rebounded from the ropes, it didn't seem to her that Orochi could mount a counter attack at the moment. As such, she jumped in the air, hoping to come crashing into the larger woman with her torso.

Except the problem was Orochi, who was able to counter Melody's crossbody.

Right when Melody was coming at Orochi from her jump, the woman raised her right leg up, connecting her foot with Melody's stomach while she was in the air. And as if having wind blown out of her lungs wasn't enough, another problem struck. Gravity.

Although only a few feet in the air, the fall still hurt Melody as she landed back first into the canvas. Groaning in pain, she held her back with one hand, and her stomach with another, all the while allowing Orochi to recover from her previous attacks.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:32 am

Orochi managed to successfully land a kick on Melody's stomach before she could complete her attack. Now that Melody was on the mat, groaning in pain, Orochi shook the last of cobwebs off of her head before she took a look at the downed Melody. Now that the tall woman had mostly recovered, she would approach Melody before pulling her up by her hair. She would directly look at her face, a cruel sneer seemed apparent on her own.

"It's payback time, bitch," Orochi said. Then, she would clench her fist before driving it into Melody's gut several times. She needed to soften her first before she could move on to another move.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:21 am

As Orochi grabbed Melody by her green hair, a shiver went down her spine as she saw her opponent's face and heard her voice, both saying that Melody would not have a good time.

Orochi then started to send blow after blow to Melody's already hurt stomach, trying to grasp for air after each blow, but her opponent not giving her the luxury of doing so. One of her hands try to cover her stomach to little success, while try to push Orochi away with the other, to, again, seemingly little success.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:24 am

Despite Melody's resistance, Orochi would continue pummeling her stomach. She was enjoying every second of it as she landed blow after blow. After she felt it was enough, she would stop punching her gut before turning Melody around, facing away from her. She would stand behind Melody while keeping her upright before using one arm to put Melody in a half nelson. But she wasn't quite finished yet.

From there, Orochi would proceed to use her free hand to pull Melody's arm, the same arm to which Orochi was currently applying the half nelson, across Melody's face. Then, Orochi would lock her hand to her wrist, putting Melody in a Cobra Clutch.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:05 am

As Orochi turned Melody so that she faced away from her opponent, she couldn't focus on anything except catching back her breath from all the punches to her stomach. As such, Orochi managed to put Melody into a Cobra Clutch without any resistance from the girl.

With Melody feeling the flow of blood being cut off to her head by the hold, she felt extremely lightheaded as a result. She knew that if she didn't escape the hold, she would likely pass out from the move, if she didn't tap out before that.

She tried to pull Orochi's arm away from her neck, but to little success, the woman kept the hold in tight.

Ref girl approach the two of them, asking: "Melody, do you submit?"

"Ghhhk...no...", Melody defiantly answered, refusing to give up.

As Melody flailed around, she turned towards the nearby ropes both women were close to, immidiately getting an idea to her head.

She would try and force both herself towards said ropes, and, despite the restraint from the Cobra Clutch, would try to walk up...

Left foot on the bottom rope...

Right foot on the second rope...

Left foot on the top rope...

That likely would've been enough for the ref to register a rope break, but Melody didn't want to just break the hold if she had a chance to turne the tables. Melody would then jump from the top rope, shifting her weight towards Orochi as a result. Despite her fairly light frame, the force from her jump from the top rope should've more than made up for it. If all were successful, Melody would end up on top of the woman in another suprising pin attempt!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next