Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sadayo Kawakami

Go down

Sadayo Kawakami  Empty Sadayo Kawakami

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:44 pm

Name- Sadayo Kawakami
Sex- Female
Age- 30
Eyes- Dark Brown
Hair- Dark Brown
Height- 5'7
Weight- 130 lb
Nationality- Japan
Alignment- Jobber

Favored Moves- high kick, slaps, lariat, shoulder tackle, camel clutch, ankle lock, sleeper hold, DDT

Strategy- Sadayo would love to win, or perhaps it would be more accurate to say she would really love the money that comes with winning. That being said, Sadayo is a realist and is perfectly aware that she lacks the skill or motivation to beat most wrestlers on the roster, many of whom have been training most of their life for their time to shine in the ring. Instead, Sadayo chooses to take a defensive approach in an attempt to avoid as much pain and humiliation as possible. She will never attack first and will instead try to dodge or counter her opponents attacks. If she sees an opening, Sadayo will strike quickly with her rudimentary wrestling knowledge and follow up with a simple but often effective submission hold.

Preferred Matches- Sadayo would rather not participate in hentai, humiliation, or hardcore matches but due to her financial situation she will perform in just about any match if paid enough.

Appearance- Sadayo is slender with long arms and legs. She has Dark Brown unkept hair. Her face could be described as cute but Sadayo almost always has hong and tiered expression giving off a sad feeling. Since she doesn't want to waste money, Sadayo wears either a bikini with a t-shirt coverup or a yellow school swimsuit as ring attire.  
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Past- Sadayo Kawakami works as a high school teacher at a poorer public school for students who performed poorly on there entrance exams or whose families were too poor to pay the tuitions of the more elite high schools. Despite her less than desirable workplace, Sadayo worked hard to form a good relationship with her students to better educate them.

Everything changed when Sadayo began privately tutoring a male senior to prepare him for college entrance exams. Their student-mentor relationship soon turned sexual and rumors about the two began to spread around the school. Despite everyone's suspicions, there was no concrete evidence to support the allegations, until the day Sadayo's lover turned on her.

Her former lover threatened to tell the school administration about their affair if Sadayo didn't pay an exorbitant amount of money. Sadayo was crushed. Heart broken by her lover's betrayal and now desperate to pay off the blackmail money as well as her own student loans, Sadayo took up several night jobs to make ends meet. One night after getting off work from one of the part time jobs she learned of the AFW League.

Though her only athletic experience had been playing volleyball in high school and college and she had no combative skills beyond junior karate when she was in elementary school, the payout for pro wrestling was alluringly. Even if she lost she would still be making more than at any of her part time jobs, and though it would be embarrassing it wasn't nearly as bad as certain, more... nefarious ways of making money.

Sadayo began training so that she could qualify as a pro wrestler even if her skills were at the bare minimum. With a handful of basic moves learned, Sadayo set off on her nightly journey to be the most "good enough" wrestler in the league and more importantly repay her debts.

Personality- once a cheerful and energetic young teacher, romantic betrayals and ever mounting stress at work and exhaustion from working multiple jobs has caused Sadayo to become a very Sardonic and somewhat depressed person. At school Sadayo tries her best to be professional and improve the lives of her students as she still considers it to be her main career. In the ring, Sadayo has no desire to get to know her fellow competitors and anyone who tries to show kindness will be held with suspicion. Though she would like to say nothing matters to her anymore, this is not entirely nihilistic. Sadayo becomes embarrassed fairly easily and dreads the thought of one of her students or her colleagues discovering that she's become a pro wrestler. Sadayo is also self conscious about still being single at the age of 25 but has given up on men ever since her incident.

Last edited by Dokkidokkimadoka on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Raised age from 25 to 30)

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down