by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Calling out a french blond and her manager

2 posters

Go down

Calling out a french blond and her manager Empty Calling out a french blond and her manager

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:15 pm

Athena would walk out on stage as she was was dress in a yellow one piece as she wore yellow high heels while her while her hair was tied in a single ponytail. As the Greek woman walked down to the ring as ''everytime we touch by Cascade'' was coming out of the speakers as the librarian had only one objective to accomplish tonight.

As she reached the steel steps the librarian would take a microphone out of the hands of one of the nearby crewmembers as she would quickly following that climb into the ring. ''Alright cut my music right now''screamed the brunette as she would wait for a moment until her music was cut off as she heard some of the fans in the crowd chant her name. ''For those who are hoping to see me wrestle tonight I'm sorry to say you be disappointed. As I got an different objective tonight and that is to call a certain blond and manager out and if the pair of them got the guts talk to them face to face inside this ring''said the Librarian as she would take a moment to regain her emotions. Breathing out before she got the mic closer to her mouth Athena was ready to continue talking a she said ''most of you lovely people will know I made my debut against Lili Rochefort and that I defeated the blond in my debut match. But what most don't know is that since that I got attacked by some red haired bitch on the orders of Lili and her manager and rather then just wait for them to try again I stand here tonight to call those two cowards out here and now to face me'' with anger in her tone as she would stare at the entrance ramp hoping to see Lili and her manager walk down soon.

Back to top Go down

Calling out a french blond and her manager Empty Re: Calling out a french blond and her manager

Post by 321Shazam Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:10 pm

The AFW crowd would wait with silent anticipation to see if Lili and Anna would answer Athena. Then the AFW crowd would roar in cheers and boos as they heard Anna Malone's music blast the speakers. Anna would step out onto the stage with Lili and both women would begin to walk down to the ring. Once in the ring, Lili would grab a microphone and tell Athena. "This is just a simple misunderstanding. I had nothing to do with whatever it is you're talking about. If anyone is going to take you down it'll be me." Lili said as she began to stare down Athena, but then Anna would interject and say. "It's true,
Lili had nothing to do with it, I sent Viper after you. No one makes a fool of me or my clients, especially a rookie like you.
" Anna said as Lili would change her focus on Anna wondering why Anna didn't book her in a rematch against Athena.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Calling out a french blond and her manager Empty Re: Calling out a french blond and her manager

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:54 pm

Athena would glare up the stage as Lili and her manager appear as the librarian finally got a look at the bitch who send that redhead to attack her in her library. Still the AFW crowd were showing their dislike for the pair to the Greek woman's enjoyment as she listen to the blond saying it was just a misunderstanding as the brunette was about to reply when Anna would interject and to her surprise take the blame while protecting Lili.

Even so the reason behind the attack got Athena angry but at least she learned the redhead's name as she replied back'' I may be a rookie but I believe I've made fools out of two of your clients since that Viper woman is another wrestler you manage right'' in a slightly cocky tone. Taking a deep breath the librarian would continue speaking as she said ''but I think your actually scared of me since I manage to beat Lili and Viper and I can beat anyone you throw at me but I want payback for the attack and I believe facing a certain blond will allow me to get it''.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:12 am

Lili would smile and say. "Then it's settled, you will face m-" Lili would say until she was interrupted by Anna. "If you think you're ready for the big leagues here at AFW, I'll be more than happy to put you in a match.
But these people have already seen you face Lili before, and I love seeing new matches. So you Athena will be facing a returning blonde. Coming off of her victory over Tia Baker, you will be facing Mai Valentine in a kinky pit wrestling match.
" The AFW crowd would erupt in cheers as Lili talked to Anna trying to get her to re-consider so she could have revenge on Athena, but the manager's mind was made up. It was only a matter of if Athena accepted the challenge now.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:13 am

Athena would smirk as she heard Lili reply and thought the blond was going to accept another match only for the French girl to be cut off by her Manager. And it seems that the librarian was not going to get the match she hoped for as she had heard of Mai Valentine's reputation and just stands their calmly in the ring as she replies back ''would love to face miss Valentine in a match one day but right now she is not the person I want to face. As while I am sure that Mai would be a bigger challenge the fact remains that she is not the one who I got a problem with but you may be able to chance my mind Anna''in a calm tone.

As the crowd when from cheering because of Anna's suggestion to going quiet when they heard the Greek woman had a condition as she said ''and that condition is easy for you to accomplish as I want to face you Anna in any kind of match. And you can't add a stipulation that I need to beat Mai to earn the right as I just want to get my hands on the manager who send a red haired bitch to attack me while I was at work''in an angry tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:56 pm

Anna would smile as she heard Athena's stipulation. "Oh I see, you want to lose 2 matches. That's fine with me.I can see the headlines now. Librarian turned Fuck Toy, oh it'll be simply wonderful." Anna said with a smile on her face as she extended her hand out to Athena to close the deal. "So do we have a deal or are you afraid be disgraced,
and publicly humiliated?
" Anna taunted Athena as she waited for a response.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:53 am

''Wow aren't you confident in your other wrestler and in your own skills Anna''replied Athena as she could not look weak for even a moment as she stared at the two wrestlers who had just walked down as the manager extended her hand out to the librarian to close the deal. Not wanting to think about the fact that the other woman had agreed to her stipulation so quickly the Greek woman would grasp her opponent's hand with her own before pulling her closer towards her as she whisper ''we shall see who ends up humiliated but what are the terms for those two matches and where is this Mai Valentine right now.As I would love to meet the next person who will fail to defeat me''.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:12 am

Anna would smile as Athena accepted the challenge. Anna would have a smirk on her face as she heard Athena whisper in her ear. "Excellent, allow me to explain the matches that all of you will be dying to see. Athena the Librarian vs. Mai Valentine in a Kinky Pit Wrestling Match. That's right two wrestlers with strap-ons and one will become the other's bitch. But wait that's not all, then you have Athena the Librarian vs. your's truly Anna Malone in a POW Slut Shaming Match where I expose you for the whore you are Athena." Anna said before Mai Valentine's music would hit and all the attention would be at the AFW stage. Then Lili would sneak behind Athena and drop Athena with her finisher Soleil to drop Athena down for Anna as they stood tall over Athena's downed body.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:05 pm

''So what your saying is that I get to be the first to make that blond bitch cry for mercy on a strap-on and on top of that during our match get to make you admit the truth about yourself. Well if that how you want it then just tell me were to sign on the dotted line as I agree to these stipulations Anna''replied Athena when she suddenly heard Mai's music and turned her attention away from Anna and Lili only to see nobody was at the entrance ramp.

During the distraction the French bitch had gotten close and planted the librarian onto the canvas and luckily the Greek woman would struggle to look up as Anna and Lili stood tall over her in victory if see had.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:15 pm

Anna would smile after Lili dropped Athena with her finisher."Hah, why spoil a good return now? You'll see Mai in the ring for your match. If you're this easy to put down, Mai and I are going completely humiliate you in front of all these adoring fans. I'll get the paperwork approved, and you should just hope that have a shred of mercy for you." Anna taunted before nodding to Lili to deliver a kick to momentarily knock Athena out. Anna would then place her heel on Athena's breast as a sign for things to come. Will Athena be able to survive those two grueling matches?
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down