by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Belinda (the Blond Bombshell)

Go down

Belinda (the Blond Bombshell) Empty Belinda (the Blond Bombshell)

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:34 pm

Name: Belinda (the Blond Bombshell)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Long blonde hair
Height: 6"0
Weight: 163lbs
Nationality: French

Alignment: "popular" tweener - Belinda use to be an outright heel, taking on numerous jobbers and going overboard on them. Now she is closer to being a face, although she does still enjoy using hentai moves in non hentai matches, and taking on the occasional jobber. Crowd definitely get behind her and cheer

Tactics and style Pro/hentai wrestler (power house): Belinda blends hentai moves with pro wrestling fluidly. In both hentai and standard match, she’ll first wear her opponent down using her size and strength advantage to perform punishing power pro wrestling moves (various types of  slams and bombs for example)... Only then, while the opponent is worn down, she’ll move onto sexual moves... whether it is a hentai match or not Very Happy

Preferred match: She prefers a straight up hentai match, but likes it to still get physical with pro moves.

Favoured moves: Slams and  other power moves (power slams, power bombs, spine busters, samoan drops)
Finishing move/s: 'Sex bomb' - A normal powerbomb which Belinda takes her time to enjoy.. When she has her opponents head between her thighs she'll slides her hands down across their belly and fondle their crotch... Then again when she has the opponent up on her shoulders, she'll hold her in place and tease their crotch with her tongue before performing the powerful powerbomb

'Sexually sublime stretch' (or 'Triple S' which Belinda prounces with her accent to sound a bit like 'Triple X') Belinda likes to think of this as the ultimate hold because she can force her opponent to submit from the pain, make her pass out, humilate her into submission or even force her to cum. She will place her opponent in something like an abdominal stretch... however instead of using both hands to tug on the victims head, she only keeping only one arm wrapped around her opponent's head (like a dragon sleeper) while the other hand is free to roam, humilate and pleasure the victim

Entrance music: "Sway" by Shaft https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErsmvkNtR4I

Apperance:
Belinda (the Blond Bombshell) 1855291-2Q8X1DL

Personality: You could describe Belinda as a nymphomaniac although in the hentai league she actually has a pretty average sexual appetite (most hentai wrestlers are nymphs!), she is extremely good at what she does either way... She's had a girl screaming, crying, cumming, forced her to submit and pass out all to one of her sex moves (The triple S to be precise). She also has a naturally strong upper body making her a powerful wrestler and her numerous nights out has given her good stamina (more so sexually then to physical damage).

She use to be fairly arrogant when she first entered AFW, but as more wrestlers joined that were focused on hentai wrestling, she’s become only mildly arrogant (sometimes playfully so) although she is still quite assertive, flirtatious and extroverted. Also Cassandra Sellers doesn’t put her into as many matches with wrestlers inexperienced to hentai stuff so she’s become less of the “bad girl” of late, leaving her position on the face/heel scale a bit clouded.

Past: Belinda had a very modest upbringing working in a quaint bakery/confectionery in France, she was pretty much a bakery by day and a horny nymph by night, partying regularly in complete contrast to the quiet morning baker in a rather small village. Belinda first watched the AFW to become interested in it, some of the hentai match really got her aroused. She practiced some amueter wrestling, but her opponents (or rather victims) had know idea what kinda stuff she had seen on AFW and was planning to use on them, they were definitely in for a shock. After focusing her efforts on training and getting up enough money to move over to Japan, Belinda got herself into the AFW and fit right in.

Attire: usually a white mini skirt that might as well be a dish cloth (as seen in pic) and a white bikini that is tied in a knot right at the front inbetween her breasts

Special notes: Usually smells of sweet bakery bread (when she's not wearing her french perfume)

Noteable relationships:
Tasha Veith – At first Tasha thought higher of Belinda then vice versa, Belinda was still very arrogant back then and it was kind of understandable that Tasha looked at Belinda in higher light because Belinda was the hentai champion. In Tasha’s debut match she managed to make the hentai champion orgasm and won, she kept suggesting that they were much alike but Belinda didn’t buy it… Still, even after the lost Belinda invited Tasha to the shower room later on, mainly cause she wanted to settle the score… They had their own private little match in which Belinda returned the favour in making Tasha orgasm and beating her, but then they started an interesting kind of friendship. They have, what is easiest described as an open sexual relationship, no romantic ties to hold them down to finding other partners, but at the same time they regularly take each other as a sex partner as well as do the regular things friends do. Since Belinda has had this relationship, she hasn’t been so arrogant and has been more flirtatious… More of a face now then a heel

-----------------------------------------------

Belinda's Blog

How Hentai are you: ♥♥♥♥♥ Do I really need to explain? All of my matches are hentai and even if they weren’t, I’d still finish it in my Triple S hold. However because I am so experienced in hentai matches, other wrestlers will find it more difficult to get a sexual distraction upon me. Also you’ll have to wear me out physically in a match before attempts to hentai me will work, and usually some kind of hold will have to be applied in order to get a hentai win over me.

Wins: 8
Losses: 2
Draws: 0

Belinda wins against Vanessa (forfeit)
Belinda wins against Barbara (sexual submission)
Belinda wins against Sabrina the secretary
Belinda wins against The Star Spangled Kid
Belinda defeated by Marisa Evans (via orgasm)
Belinda wins against Chelsea Stanton
Belinda wins against Cammy White (sexual submission)
Belinda defeated by Tasha Veith (via orgasm) - Belinda v Tasha
Belinda wins against Cammy White (spar, via orgasm)
Belinda wins against Tasha Veith (via orgasm) - Belinda v Tasha spar rematch

**If there are any matches I have left out or corrections on these, please inform me

Championship belt history:
Hentai champion, defeated Vanessa and then Barbara in the hentai tournament to claim the belt. Belt has been defended once and current still with Belinda

Friends/Allies:
Tasha Veith

Rivals:
Marisa Evans
Tana Matahina
Tasha Veith

Enemies:
None

Crushes: Belinda - "If it were up to me I'd give every five hearts, after all I have to reciprocating the adoration others have given me non?"
Tasha Veith ♥♥♥♥
Marisa Evans ♥♥♥
Tana Matahina ♥♥♥
Amazon Victoria ♥♥
Sabrina (secretary)
Cammy White
Chelsea Stanton
(1 heart indicates a minor but notable attraction, 3 indicates a large soft spot for the person, 5 indicates love or infatuation)

Belinda's bountiful book of sexual conquests

Tasha Veith vs. Belinda the blond bombshell
Showering off after a hot match (Belinda vs Tasha) *Spar*
Interview with Belinda on Triple threat *Promo*
Marisa replies to Belinda's Interview *Mention*
Victoria's Interview on Triple Threat *Mention*
Belinda vs. Marisa vs. Victoria *Incomplete*
Belinda and Tasha *Promo*
A Sexy Announcement *Promo*
Sexual workout (Belinda and Marisa) *Spar*
Belinda the Blonde Bombshell vs. Tasha Veith *Incomplete*
Annoucement by Belinda Leroux *Promo*

Last edited by 2 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

Spotlight
characters:
Belinda (the Blond Bombshell) ELZuoMvBelinda (the Blond Bombshell) OG5hnuaBelinda (the Blond Bombshell) Cg3CzYmBelinda (the Blond Bombshell) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down