Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 4:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 12:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 12:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 12:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi - Page 6 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 27, 2017 12:49 am

When Julia put her in the Abdominal Stretch, Eirina knew that things wouldn't get any prettier soon, and she started gritting her teeth and closing her eyes, trying to endure the punishment from the submission hold. "Nnnghh...!!" She needed to reverse this hold soon, but for the time being, she needed to find the better moment to reverse it.

But then, Julia went to squeeze her breast, causing her to yelp. "Hyaahhn!!" She squirmed, almost losing her concentration when she felt the gymnast's hand kneading on her bountiful bust. "Nnnh... j-just you wait...!!" she said through clenched teeth as she continued enduring the submission hold. "L-let go of me, you...!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi - Page 6 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

Post by noob Sat May 27, 2017 1:04 am

Julia grinned as she locked Eirina in her hold. "Not letting go. Definitely not after what you just finished doing to me." The gymnast explained, slowly pulling Eirina back with each word. She wanted to make sure to do some damage. It would be much easier to handle her foe if they had trouble fighting back. She just hoped the woman wouldn't brake before she was able to really have some fun with her for the crowd.

Meanwhile Julia's hand wandered, squeezing Eirina's chest and occasionally giving one of her nipples a pinch. After a few more moments Julia would bring her hand down Eirina's body and grab her bottoms. She slowly started to slide them down, showing the woman's body off to the crowd. "Ready for some fun?" She teased, placing her hand on the woman's sex.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 27, 2017 1:16 am

"Nnnhh!!" Eirina bit back a moan when Julia pinched her nipple. It was starting to get harder for her to concentrate on getting away, now that her breasts were molested by her opponent. "Aahhhn...! Y-you...!!" She threw her head back as she let out a moan as the gymnast worked on her breasts, giving the crowd quite a show, and from the loud cheers from them, Eirina could tell that everyone was enjoying every moment of this.

Then, when Julia pulled down her bottoms, her cheeks turned a little red. While she didn't mind being exposed in front of the crowd, she'd prefer to do so while not being put under someone's mercy. "Nnngh... l-like I said, I p-prefer my kind of f-fun!" Eirina said defiantly, but when Julia placed her hand on her sex, she shuddered. "Mmmhh!" This was just a beginning, and she knew that more would come after this!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat May 27, 2017 1:31 am

"What's the matter? Am I distracting you too much?" She teased as her opponent was having trouble getting words out. Eirina's moans brought a smile to Julia's face. While she might have gotten off to a bad start, the match was going her way now. She had Eirina held tightly and her body was Julia's for the taking. The gymnast slowly ran her fingers up and down Eirina's pussy as the crowd watched with anticipation. Her opponent didn't seem quite as eager though.

"Awww come on now. My kind of fun is just as good." The gymnast giggled at her inadvertent play on words. "Haha sorry. No pun intended. Although I WILL make you cum now." She said, making sure Eirina was crystal clear about how things would be progressing. And with that Julia would slowly slide two of her fingers into Eirina before she began pumping them in and out, just waiting for a good reaction.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 27, 2017 1:47 am

"Hyauu...!!" Eirina squealed when Julia started running her fingers up and down her pussy that was starting to moisten thanks to Julia squeezing her breasts and playing with her nipple earlier. And she pouted when she heard the wordplay from the gymnast. "Nnnhh... t-that's... mmgh... a t-terrible p-pun!" Eirina complained, still trying to endure Julia's sensual attack on her sex. "N-not a clever pun!!" Eirina added, wanting to provoke the gymnast a little to distract her from her rubbing on Eirina's pussy.

Then, when Julia slid two of her fingers into her pussy, she started to moan loudly as her whole body shuddered in arousal. "Hyaaahhn!! S-stop it!!" Even so, she would start slowly humping Julia's fingers as she was secretly enjoying this moment. "L-let goooo!!" Eirina cried out, wiggling her lower half to disrupt Julia's fingering attempt. Her cheeks were bright red thanks to this treatment.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat May 27, 2017 1:55 am

"I told you it wasn't intended." Julia pouted. She was still upset that Eirina was insulting her joke though. "So BAD Eirina." The gymnast teased. She would stop fingering the woman for a second to give her a sudden slap between the legs. She'd do it twice just for emphasis before starting to rub Eirina's pussy again.

All of the woman's wiggling and struggling were starting to become quite annoying for Julia. This wasn't helped by the fact that she let herself get distracted by her opponent's words. The gymnast decided that she would have to get a better hold on Eirina. She would let go of the woman for a second before quickly trying to apply a sleeper hold. Julia wanted to fall back into a sitting position and pull Eirina down with her. From there she hoped to have an easier time.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 27, 2017 2:05 am

Somehow, Eirina was successful in distracting her opponent with her words, and now Julia had let go of her so that she could put her in a better hold. While she was still reeling from the wave of pleasure washing over her, especially after Julia slapping between her legs after fingering her again, Eirina didn't want to let this chance slip away from her fingers. So, once Julia let go of her body, going for a sleeper hold, Eirina would immediately move her arms to her neck, preventing Julia from wrapping her arm around her.

And considering that Julia was trying to sit back on the mat, Eirina attempted to use her leg to trip her down to the mat, using her momentum to make her stumbling down to the cold canvas. A successful attempt would allow Eirina to try to drop herself on Julia again, putting her in schoolgirl pin to keep Julia in place.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat May 27, 2017 2:11 am

Julia's attempts to maneuver Eirina into a better hold quickly backfired. When she went to wrap her arms around the woman's neck she found that Eirina knew just how to counter her. The gymnast would try to squeeze anyway but she didn't make any progress with that tactic. Julia soon found herself trying to think on her feet as to what the next appropriate move would be. Unfortunately Eirina figured that out first.

"Waaah! Ugh!!" Julia yelped as she was toppled down to the mat. She would groan as Eirina dropped on her. Once again She found herself under Eirina and pinned down. The gymnast would kick her legs in protest. "Ugh no FAIR!" She whined, frustrated she lost her golden opportunity. Julia would try to kick her legs up in hopes of hooking them under her opponent's arms and pulling Eirina off of her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 27, 2017 2:22 am

Eirina couldn't help but laugh when Julia let out a frustrated whine upon being pinned down again. Julia kicking her legs up was a little annoying, but it's not something that Eirina couldn't handle. "All's fair in love and war, dear~" Eirina cooed as she rubbed her bottomless butt against Julia's midsection, wanting to embarrass her more with such a move. Eirina herself didn't seem to mind losing her own bottoms, and now that she was back in a dominant position, she had no complaint about the whole situation.

Seeing that Julia was trying to hook her legs under her arms, Eirina would swat them aside, not wanting to be removed from her current position before she slide herself up Julia's body from her midsection to her bikini-clad breasts and then to her face. This time, she wouldn't do the thing that she did before by waving her butt in front of her face. She would try to sit on her face, facing away from Julia, attempting to engulf the gymnast's face with her shapely butt in order to smother her with her sexy backside! And it certainly helped that she was bottomless, which exposed her sex for Julia to see.

At the same time, she would attempt to reach out her hand to Julia's sex, trying to rub it. It's a little hard to do it while attempting to smother her with her butt, though.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat May 27, 2017 2:36 am

"No it isn't! This isn't...mmmm fair. Stop that." Julia said, getting a bit distracted by Eirina's body rubbing against her. It seemed Julia was more bothered by her foe's lack of bottoms than Eirina was. She tried to hook her legs under her opponent but her plan was quickly thwarted. The gymnast had lost her opportunity and now she was going to pay for it. Slowly but surely Eirina inched her way up Julia's body, sliding her shapely rear along up Julia's breasts until finally she was right on her face.

"Mmmphhh...mmmm" Julia mumbled as she was pressed against Eirina's ass. The gymnast would slap her opponent's butt in retaliation. She could feel the woman reaching forward and rubbing her exposed sex, causing a muffled moan to leave Julia's mouth. She knew she had to find a way out of this position if she was going to win the match. That was easier said than done though.

The gymnast waited for a few moments before she blushed as she realized the easiest way out of this situation. She would stick out her tongue and start to lap at Eirina's sex from underneath her. It certainly wasn't the most dignified position to be in but if she wanted to win, this was a great way to try and get back in the match.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next