Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A smothering debut for the PI

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A smothering debut for the PI - Page 2 Empty Re: A smothering debut for the PI

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:53 pm

Irene was confident after just tricking Allison only once that she would win the match easily. Still the overconfidence could end up costing the brunette as she rushed towards what she assumed was a trapped wrestler into the corner before leaping towards her as she had a plan in mind to throw her into the center of the ring.

So it came as a surprise when Allison would turn around just as Irene was rushing forward ad would stop any plans the Canadian had of going for a monkeyflip like she had intended.To make matters worse the show queen would catch the brunette while she was flying through the air and in a display of strength actually lifted the Canadian up as if they were doing an ice skater routine. ''Hey let me down right now''screamed the former PI as she was lifted into the air and unable to escape at the moment until Allison decided to throw her into the air as Irene decided to make the best of the situation and go for an elbow drop.

So as the Canadian had chanced her body so she would descent down onto her opponent to land the elbow drop the brunette eyes would widen as Allison did what she never had considered the other wrestler to do. As out of all the possible ways the show queen would avoid or try to counter the former PI it never occurred to her that all her opponent would do was just step out of the way and allow Irene to land face down onto the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Allison typically would be the kind of person to answer her opponents with a witty response, but admittedly she had to put all her effort into lifting her opponent and didn't even have the slightest to spare for any comments. The show queen would then launch her opponent into the air and take a step back, being somewhat surprised that her opponent went for an elbow drop and feeling glad that she had decided just to let the wrestler fall to the mat.

Allison would then fail to hold back a subtle laugh as Irene fell into the mat, the show queen's usual professional smile turning into a slightly childish smirk as she tried to cover her face with one hand, before trying to get back into character and giving her opponent a belated response. " Sorry, was that rougher than expected? You looked a little bit silly during your fall " Allison would say, managing to regain her composure and get back into focusing on the match.

" Now lets see how much I can accomplish before you get me on my back, judging by that display I'd expect it to be enough to deflate your ego." Allison would say as she bent over to try and grasp her opponent by the hair, before then trying to drag the PI up onto her feet. If the show queen didn't have her control challenged then she would proceed to shove her opponent into the same corner Allison herself had just been stuck in.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:54 pm

Irene could still remember the exact second that Allison would roll out of the way as the Canadian would land onto the canvas while she would land right on her elbow. To make matters worse was the fact that the show queen was actually laughing about this only a moment later as the brunette was trying to roll onto her back.

Just after the Canadian had rolled onto her back she saw that her opponent's smile when from professional to a childish smirk which she barely covered up with one hand. ''How dare this itch laugh at me''thought the PI as she tried to sit up as she pushed off the canvas with both her arms only for a look of pain to appear on Irene's face as the elbow she dropped on touched the canvas.

Unable to take it anymore after being made fun of by the show queen the Canadian would just reply ''shut up as we both know that's how you make a living'' as she commented on the back comment before she got pulled back to her feet. Still the Pi would not go for a punch or something but try to free her hair from Alliosn grip as she grasp the wrist of her opponent before squeezing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:54 pm

Allison was glad to knock her arrogant opponent down a notch, although it seemed it wouldn't be enough to alleviate the feisty nature of the PI. The show queen would manage to guide Irene up to her feet, but before she could drag the wrestler towards one of the corners her opponent would squeeze her hands, earning a slight yelp from the Albino wrestler as she released Irene's hair.

" You know no one is going to like you if you keep up that attitude... " Allison would complain, taking a step back from Irene after the woman managed to free herself, although of course the Albino wrestler would still pay close attention to her opponent's whereabouts. " I'm a professional entertainer so I don't spend much time on my back. Now stop ruining my show with your immature insults " the show queen would say, seemingly scolding her opponent.

Allison knew that she could probably have gotten away with just sticking onto her opponent and trying to keep her down, but the show queen would much rather let the rude opponent get her comeuppance by looking silly after ending up on her ass again. Plus from what the self made entertainer could tell the crowd wanted the same fate to befall the opponent, and if there was one thing that the showy wrestler knew it was that the crowds entertainment was crucial for a good match.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:17 am

Irene was annoyed and angry she was what she consider being manhandled by the show queen as she got dragged towards the corner by her hair. Luckily that did not last long as the PI was able to free her hair from her opponent's grip as she squeezed the hand that was holding it and even made the Albino wrestler yelp in pain as a result.

Still after being freed from her opponent's grasp the Canadian had to listen as the other wrestler complained nobody would like her if she keeps her current attitude as she just replied ''like I care what people like you think Allison.I'm just here to make money and reach the full of my potential and that will happen by becoming a champion at some point'' in a arrogant tone. Things got a lot funnier when in Irene's opinion when the Albino would say she was a professional entertainer and that she was ruining her show as this just caused the brunette to mock her by laughing loudly.

While the brunette was laughing the crowd was turning against her as like Allison said earlier nobody would like her if Irene keeps her attitude. Still as the PI had already mentioned she could not even be bothered to care what they thought as she would rush towards her opponent thinking she could easily knock the show queen down with a simple clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:00 pm

Allison always did her best to be professional, but she couldn't keep her smile under control once Irene started to laugh in such a genuine way that it managed to grate in the show queen's ears. " Earn money? with your horrible people skills? I don't think you could work in a fast food restaurant never-mind perform in front of a whole crowd!" The show queen would practically roar out, the irritation clear on her face as it seemed Irene's laugh had insulted the entertainer more than her words had.

Allison would then notice the PI charging towards her, unfortunately though the Albino wrestler wasn't the quickest and even if she did notice her opponent coming her body couldn't react quick enough to dodge. Instead the show queen would try to form an admittedly weak block around her chest, which would manage to take some of the brunt of the attack but didn't manage to protect the former aristocrat's balance as she was knocked onto her rear in somewhat embarrassing fashion.

"Ah! " Allison would let out in an regretfully dramatic squeal, not quite managing to blush from the embarrassment but letting a frown invade her face. The show queen didn't want to sit in front of the PI for too long, but she didn't really have the time to recover properly since she was seated right in front of Irene. If given the time then Allison would try to suck up the pain after a moment and stumble onto her feet, but it was unlikely that she would have the space and time to do so, and even if she did there would still be the looming danger of the rude PI who if her bite was as bad as her bark would be a bad position for the self made entertainer to end up in.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:02 am

Irene would just smirk as she heard the show queen reply to what she said earlier as she did not care what Allison or anyone else thought but found the other woman's reply to be a bit stupid. Still all that talking had allowed the P.I to continue running towards the other wrestler to knock her down with a clothesline after the show queen had just barely bin able to protect her chest.

So with her opponent on her back the brunette would just smirk down at her opponent before looking at the crowd for a moment as she thought about what to say. A few seconds later Irene had figured out what she wanted to say as she took a deep breath while looking Allison in the eyes. With a arrogant smirk on her face the P.I would start to reply the following in an taunting way as she said ''so what if I got horrible people skills as I am just going to beat you up or smother you beneath my assets before the match is done and walk out the the winner Allison''.

If Allison would react as she had done before that it would just work out in Irene's favor as she had already figured out that the way she was talking and acting had gotten on her opponent's nerves. With that in mind that became part of the former P.I's plan to mess with the show queen's mind as she would run towards the ropes to gain more momentum. After bouncing off them the brunette would continue to run towards her fallen opponent and as she got close leaped into the air and tried to come crashing down on Allison's chest as she when for a running senton.

Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Thu May 04, 2017 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu May 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Allison had managed to somewhat block the clothesline, but it still stung when her back slammed against the mat. The show queen would let out a slow groan as she arched her pained back against the mat and held her pained chest for a moment as she heard her opponent speak.

Allison would have laughed at her opponent's words had it not been so irritating, the former aristocrat considered it somewhat insulting for the PI to even consider herself worthy enough to beat her. Of course the professional entertainer always did the best to hide such thoughts, afterall if her superiority complex came to light it would probably be quite difficult to rally fans behind her.

Instead Allison would just stay silent as her opponent spoke, waiting for her opponent to approach and bracing herself for an attack. The show queen would pretty quickly notice that Irene wasn't approaching as quickly as she expected, and by the time Allison lowered her guard for a moment to try and locate her opponent she would be too late.

Allison's poor timing would result in her not defending herself at all from the PI's running senton, letting out a cry of pain as her large bust was squished under Irene's back. The pain shooting through Allison's body as her opponent's full body weight came down on one of her most sensitive parts of her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 04, 2017 10:40 pm

Irene had just leaped into the air and hoped the running senton would work as the brunette knew that the move could end badly if Allison had recovered from the clothesline sooner then expected. Luckily for the Canadian had was not what had happened as she could soon listen to the cries of pain from the show queen as her back landed right on her opponent's breasts as the P.I would just lay on top of her for a moment.

As while she was on top Irene wanted to taunt Allison even more as she just whispered ''hope I did not just ruined your breasts by landing on them Allison. Then again I bet your used to people doing a lot worse then that so maybe I should not worry to much about it ''in the same arrogant tone that the Canadian had since the start of the match.

Following that she would roll off her opponent and get back to her feet as she would stand over the show queen's head with one of her feet on either side of her opponent's head. ''Well time to finish this pathetic queen off and just use her ugly face as my throne for the night. Unless you people got something more humiliating in mind''yelled the brunette in an attempt to get some fan support but only got booed louder as she just leaped into the air hoping to land a seated senton on the former aristocrat's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri May 05, 2017 7:57 pm

Allison's pained cries may have died down a bit after Irene had landed on her breasts, however the show queen was far from recovered, as the PI lied atop the pained wrestler for a moment and taunted her. Despite Allison not wanting to just let her opponent say what she wanted the former aristocrat was too occupied dealing way the throbbing pain in her chest.

Then Allison would be put into a humiliating spot as soon as Irene stood up, standing with one of her legs at either side of the show queen's head, giving the showy wrestler a good view of the PI's admittedly impressive rear. The self made entertainer wasn't sure what the opponent was trying, she could see such a position being a good way to embarrass an opponent, but from her opponents words it seemed like it had more intentions behind it. Allison was certain that even someone as slow as her would be able to escape such a fate though if it was made so blatant.

However as the pained show queen was recovering she would be met with a surprise, she thought that if the opponent had tried to lower herself onto her face then she'd be able to turn things around by the time she did. Instead though Irene leaped into the air, planning to land a senton on the former aristocrats face that would surely be incredibly painful if it landed. Allison unfortunately didn't expect her opponent to go for that unorthodox move and by the time she tried to sit up to avoid her fate it was already too late.

With a thud Irene's behind would slam into the self made entertainers face, earning a muffled cry of pain from Allison's face which would currently be wedged between her opponent's butt cheeks, the downed wrestler's vision entirely being cut off from her opponent's red shorts now. " Mmfthh!" Allison would yell, although her protest would come out muffled as her face had became the throne of her opponent. Allison in a slight panic would grasp her opponent's thighs and try to push her opponent away, although it was unlikely she would be successful due to the desperate nature of her move. Allison could certainly offer a better attempt at escape, but currently she was too embarrassed and pained to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next