Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai POW Bedroom Match: Mae Day vs Miria (for Miglico)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hentai POW Bedroom Match: Mae Day vs Miria (for Miglico) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai POW Bedroom Match: Mae Day vs Miria (for Miglico)

Post by LadyX Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:44 am

Mae smirked as she released Miria before the girl could take them both down to the bed. "Now, now. Calm down." She was playing a game of cat and mouse with the girl. "Would losing to me really be all that bad? I promise to treat you well." She'd attempt to straddle Miria when the girl was on her back, groping her with one hand and returning to fingering her with the other.

"I think your problem is, you worry too much. It'll be fine. What's one piddly little loss?" She cooed in the girl's ear as she dominated her sexually.
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Hentai POW Bedroom Match: Mae Day vs Miria (for Miglico) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai POW Bedroom Match: Mae Day vs Miria (for Miglico)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:01 am

Miria managed to somehow escaped from Mae... or that what it seemed to look like at first, as the girl then easily straddled her after she went down! "Ah, no!" she protested, only to moan again when Mae resumed her work from earlier, groping her breast and fingering her now already wet sex. "Uaaahhh... n-noo... oohh...!" Miria squirmed helplessly under her bigger opponent. "B-b-but... I... aahhmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:09 am

Mae giggled. "Cat got your tongue? Oh wait, no. I have your cat. That's the problem." She'd smile, pleased with her joke as she continued fingering and groping, her fingers pumping in and out of the smaller girl's sex at a faster pace as she saw victory ahead."Cum for me. I wanna see you squirt like a fountain~." Mae grinned down at Miria as she pressed her advantage.
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:24 am

"Aaahh... M-Mae... if you keep going... ahn...!" Miria could sense that she's brought closer and closer to an orgasm despite her effort to hold back. Her body felt increasingly sensitive now, and she began to tense up a bit as her climax is approaching. The moment she heard Mae telling her to cum, her body responded almost instantly, and she began to spasm and writhe on the bed as her juices flowing out! "Hnyaaaaaaa...! Oooohhh...!" Miria moaned and moaned until her orgasm subsided, slumping on the bed afterwards. "Aaaahhnn... g-gawd..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:04 am

Mae grinned as Miria came violently. "Do you submit?" She was matter of fact, no malice or teasing. Just a simple question. She'd continue idly fingering and groping the girl on the off chance that she didn't submit. "You look awful tired. Don't you just wanna give up?" She smiled mischievously.
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:08 am

Miria was quite a panting mess after the orgasm, although by now, she kinda developed more resistance to exhaustion compared to when she just started. It just the continuous stimulation by Mae after she had came that made her recovery disrupted. "H-haaa... n-no way... g-get off me..." she demanded, even trying to push Mae off her weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:24 am

Mae shook her head, smirking as she picked up speed again. "Nahhh. It wouldn't be any fun If I let you go, now would it?" She kissed and nibbled the smaller girl's neck as she groped and fingered her. "Ready to cum again?" She'd grin cheekily, having to resist grinding herself against the smaller girl.
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:30 am

"Nooo...! I'm s-still sensitiivveee...!" Miria cried and writhed as Maen paid her protest no attention, stimulating her more instead. "Oohh...! C-come on..." she half pleaded between her moaning, still trying to push Mae of her desperately. Her body was responding all too well to Mae's touch instead of her own will! Miria had to say she never felt anything like this before...

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:34 am

Mae smirked as she contorted herself to flick her tongue against Miria's hardening nipple whilst continuing to grope and finger her. Mae's fingering got faster than it had been the first time, and she grinned as she continued flicking her tongue against the girl's hard nipple. "Having fun yet, sweet thing?" She giggled. She knew the answer full well, she just wanted to hear her say it.
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:40 am

"Ooohh... n-nh... s-stooopp..." Miria desperately trying not to cum again, which proved to be an increasingly difficult task to the point its impossible. Mae seemed to be an expert in this field, turning her putty easily with her body. Her finger stroke, her flick of the tongue against her hardened nipple, they're really making Miria melt in no time! "G-gawdd... I'm about to... a-gain...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next