Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai POW Bedroom Match: Mae Day vs Miria (for Miglico)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hentai POW Bedroom Match: Mae Day vs Miria (for Miglico) Empty Hentai POW Bedroom Match: Mae Day vs Miria (for Miglico)

Post by LadyX Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:39 pm

Match Type: Hentai POW Bedroom
Rules: The match takes place in a bedroom with the action being filmed for the audience's benefit; The winner owns the loser for a weekend; the win is achieved by forcing the opponent to orgasm until they submit

Mae made her way into the bedroom that they were using for the bedroom match. Her first bedroom match, and it was hentai AND POW! The pink-haired girl was giddy with excitement. She always loved a chance to make someone cum like a fountain. She was wearing her normal costume, the dark blue one-piece swimsuit with the fishnet window reaching from her breasts to just above her crotch. She got onto the bed and sat cross-legged, waiting for her opponent. She wondered who the lucky girl was going to be.

Last edited by LadyX on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Hentai POW Bedroom Match: Mae Day vs Miria (for Miglico) Empty Re: Hentai POW Bedroom Match: Mae Day vs Miria (for Miglico)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 pm

For once Miria was going to compete in a bedroom instead of a ring. She had to say she's kinda curious and excited at the idea. Would it be similar with having a pillow fight with a friend on a stay over or something? The only thing she's not too comfortable with was that she had to do it on her swimsuit, but it didn't look like there's an audience for that. They probably recorded the whole thing, but not having an actual crowds did took some pressure off her. But why it have PoW match again though...

In any case, she prepared herself mentally for what's to come and entered the bedroom, a towel wrapped around her to provide some cover for her black swimsuit set. Her opponent was already there and she looked quite gorgeous, Miria had to say. "Ah, um, hi! Looks like I'll be facing you here..." she greeted the girl. "A-and I'm going to win!"

Back to top Go down

Hentai POW Bedroom Match: Mae Day vs Miria (for Miglico) Empty Re: Hentai POW Bedroom Match: Mae Day vs Miria (for Miglico)

Post by LadyX Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:13 pm

Mae giggled at the girl's words. "Such a cutie! What's your name, hon? I'm Mae, and if you wanna win, you're gonna have to have some serious skill." She smirked as she saw the towel. "Come on, now. No need for modesty. It's just you and me, and I sure don't mind. Pretend the camera isn't here~" Mae would make her way over to Miria and gently pull the towel off of her body, revealing her black swimsuit. See? Not so bad, is it?" Mae would smile at the girl and lean in to kiss her.
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:42 am

"Eh, uh, um, I'm Miria," the smaller girl answered nervously, rather surprised by the super friendly attitude this Mae girl had, yet couldn't help but to stay alert. It's still a match after all. But then the girl went to kiss her, taking her off guard and left her with a dumbfounded expression for a few seconds. Her towel was already gone by the time she's snapped out of it. "Ugh, well, yeah. Sorry, I'm not used to a match like this," Miria then said before she went to the bed to get ready. "But don't expect it to be easy!" she added defiantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:57 am

Mae nodded eagerly, the friendly smile still on her face. "Ooh, keep telling yourself that, honey!" She grinned as she'd wrap her arms around Miria and keep kissing her passionately. "You're adorable, you know that, little one?" She'd kiss her way down Miria's neck and strip the smaller girl of her top so that she could nibble at her nipples, trying to bring the girl as much pleasure as possible as quickly as possible.
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:20 am

"E-ehh... w-wait... d-do we start already?" Miria seemed confused as Mae continued to kiss her, even starting to take her top off her chest to reveal her breasts. "Aahh...!" the smaller girl moaned as she felt the nibbling at her nipple. She'd try to push Mae off her just to get some space, but somehow finding it hard to do so with her body already getting distracted by the girl's offense!

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:25 am

Mae chuckled as Miria tried to push her away. "You're no fun~." She'd continue nibbling the girl's nipple and groping her mischievously. She'd let one hand wander down to the girl's bikini bottoms, where her hand would slip under and begin rubbing Miria's pussy. "I want you to cum long and hard for me, Miria. Can you manage that?" Mae giggled and began sucking on the nipple she'd been nibbling previously.
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:31 am

"W-w-well...t-this is a match isn't... hyaauu?!" Miria moaned as she felt Mae's hand found its way to her nether region, slipping under her bikini bottom and began to rub her crotch. "H-haa n-not there...!" she tried to pull the arm away, while her body continued to get hotter and more bothered in an increasing pace... "N-no... ooh... I... have... to fight...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:35 am

Mae smiled. "It is. One you're going to lose. So why even try?" She'd curl her fingers into her opponent's sex, slowly pumping them in and out. "That's the best part. You don't have to fight. Not at all~." She'd continue fingering, fondling, and suckling the girl as she easily man, or woman, handled her.
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:39 am

"I-I'm not g-going t-to l-looseee... haaahh..." Miria could only keep moaning and squirming cutely within Mae's grasps, slowly turning putty in the girl's hand quite literally. It's as if her strength was being zapped from her own body by her opponent. She had to find a way to turn this around or she could really lose without ever putting up a fight! "Ooohh... M-mae... g-gawd... no..."

Miria wasn't ready to fully give up so soon, though. She'd try to twist her body, hoping it'd take them both down to the bed, so maybe she could try rolling away from the girl and get some breather...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next