» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll) - Page 12 Empty Re: Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

Post by veritech892 Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:27 am

Naomi shuffled over to the couch, then took a seat and watched Manager intently. This felt like a job interview or something, and she couldn't help but feel that there was going to be some big trick question coming her way or some kind of resume inspection that would get her kicked out. But that didn't come, so she just listened to Manager speak.

"Wow..." She said quietly, taking a moment to think about everything. This was crazy, it seemed crazy that she was sitting here in front of a manager, being offered all of this. She looked down at the papers she was handed and read over them carefully, for the first time in the day seeming somewhat serious as she read over everything. It took her a bit longer than usual though, as her mind drifted off a couple of times while trying to get through everything.

Once she was done she looked up and took her tea, taking a sip. "It sounds great." She said, smiling over at him happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:31 am

Manager smiled at Naomi, a different smile then his business like or fatherly smile. It was a kind, gentle smile. Manager nodded and pulled out a pen from behind him and gave it Naomi. "Well then, all you have to do is simply sign your name then," Manager said as Naomi would take the pen out of his hand. He sighed as he was happy to help out another girl.

"I'll have Intern get your stuff tomorrow," Manager informed Naomi as he finished his honey tea and walked over to his mini kitchen and put it in the sink, "For tonight, I'll prepare a bedroom for you."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:36 am

Naomi took the pen giving Manager a smile in return. This was similar to her usual ones, but less energetic and more just happy, and maybe a little relieved. "Thank you," she said, before turning her attention down to the paper and signing her name on the dotted line. She took a breath, this was real! It felt crazy, but this was actually real!

She turned her attention back up to him as she placed the pen down and drank the rest of her tea. "Oh! I can help move everything over!" She offered with a smile. "I don't have too much, so it's not a big issue. Besides, I don't wanna put too much on Intern."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:42 am

"Hehe, trust me, something like that would is nothing more but a simple task for Intern," Manager said as he guided Naomi out of his office and down onto the second floor, "I have one vacant room right now. It already has all the necessities one would need. By tomorrow, Intern and I should have everything here." Manager would lead Naomi to her room and opened the door for her before handing her the key card.

"If you need anything just call," Manager said as he gave his phone number to Naomi as well before taking a bow like a gentlemen, "I wish a you a good night Naomi. I know you and I will work well together."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:46 am

"Ah, alright. If you're sure." She said, smiling and standing up as Manager headed towards the door. She followed along behind him as he led her down towards the second floor. "Oh, thank you very much!" She exclaimed, peering into the room then taking the key card as she slowly stepped into the room and looked around. This place was so much bigger than her apartment, and it was blowing her mind.

Naomi turned on her heel as she faced him again, then took the phone number. "Thanks, I will!" She exclaimed, attempting to return the bow, a bit better than her last attempt. "And you too, have a good night Manager! I'm looking forwards to working with you more! And thank you again!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12