Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:03 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

Post by veritech892 Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:14 am

Naomi nodded, listening intently to Hibari, idly bouncing as she kept talking. She was a little confused though, if her dad was supposed to pick her up after their match, why hadn't he shown up already, and how did he know where to find them? She thought only AFW staff could come into the private buildings that they had these rooms in.

Her questions were answered pretty much immediately as Hibari's "daddy" entered and the conversation that followed the tackle he had walked straight into, laughing as she smothered him with her breasts. So he was a manager! Oh, she wished she could have a manager, it was so confusing figuring out how to set up matches on your own, especially when there was so much else that was going on.

"Hi there!" Naomi suddenly exclaimed, bouncing on the bed, then jumping up and landing infront of the two. "I'm Naomi! Nice to meet you! I gotta say, Hibari here's a great little wrestler, and it was a pleasure to go up against her in my first match and she's so nice and energetic!" She rambled, grinning brightly at the boy. He looked so young to be managing wrestlers, she wondered how many he looked after. Was it just Hibari, or were there others?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:06 am

The boy would try to get a handle on Hibari as she was practically climbing all over him before he saw Naomi on the bed. He would take off his fedora and bowed while Hibari was on his back before straightening himself. "A pleasure to meet you Ms. Naomi Tsukuda. I'm Manager, the manager," Manager introduced himself politely before straightening himself back up while Hibari clung on to him like a koala, giggling, "Thank you for the praise. Hibari, what do you say?"

Hibari giggled, pulling Manager's cheeks before looking at Naomi-chan and said, "Thank you Naomi-chan! Hibari happy! Oh Daddy! Can Naomi-chan come home and play? Can she? Can she? Can she?"

"Hibari, my name is Manager. Remember, you can call me Daddy when we're back at the dorm but outside, you have to call me Manager," Manager sighed before looking at Naomi again, completely unfazed she was wearing nothing more than a bikini nor the fact that Hibari was pressing her breasts up against his back, "Sorry if she caused any trouble for you Ms. Tsukuda. Would you care to visit our dormitory?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:25 am

Naomi giggled as she watched the boy bow as Hibari just climbed around on him. It was hard to keep a straight face at the difference between attitudes present, his professional attitude to everything compared to Hibari's... well, Hibari attitude. It was kind of adorable watching him try to keep acting like nothing was wrong, though she supposed if he was her manager, he would probably be used to this by now. Naomi had just met Hibari recently, and she was already used to it.

"You're welcome, Hibari!" Naomi cheered, smiling warmly at her new friend. "Oh, oh! I'd love to come play, I mean, as long as your manager doesn't mind!"

"Oh wow, really? You don't mind if I come visit?" Naomi asked, her hands shaking by her sides in excitement as she bounced on the balls of her feet. "Oh! I'd love to come visit! Should I bring anything? Is there anything I should do while I'm there? Any rules?" She continued excitedly, happily bouncing at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:03 am

Naomi would jump up to her feet and started bouncing in excitement, causing Manager to notice her...assets move around. Manager would glance off the side, thanking that he wore tinted glasses before slipping his hand behind him and pulling out a some clothes out from no where behind him before handing them to Naomi.

"Well first things first, I'd think you should probably change," Manager said before grabbing Hibari and put her on the bed, pulling out some more clothes from behind his back and gave them to Hibari, "You too Hibari. I'll wait for you two outside."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:10 am

"Huh?" Naomi asked in confusion, giving one last, big bounce that had her breasts give a very distracting bounce. After a second she looked down at herself to see what he was talking about. After all, what was wrong with what she was wearing. "Oh!" She exclaimed, sounding as surprised as anyone to see herself just wearing a bikini. "Oh yeah, I guess this wouldn't be the best thing to go walking around in!" She laughed, completely unable to take the situation seriously.

"Oh wow! Where did you get these?" Naomi asked, taking the clothes and looking at them intently, then at Manager. "Are you a magician?" She continued, eyeing him eagerly, as if expecting him to pull a rabbit out of his fedora. Her grin faded a little for about a second as he made his next comment, but returned almost immediately.

"Okay! Come on Hibari, let's get dressed!" She cheered, throwing her bikini top off, not even bothering to check to see if Manager had actually left the room yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:26 am

Manager was about to leave when Naomi would already begin throwing her top off. Manager immediately rushed out the room and shut the door. Letting a big sigh before dropping his head down, it was almost as if he was looking after two Hibaris now. And seeing how the girl's smile faded for a brief moment, he grumbled and pulled out some coloured paper from behind and started folding them.

Inside the room, Hibari was giggling as she was getting dress, pulling her rather small pink-shirt and blue shorts! Giggling she would watch Naomi finish dressing, smiling and laughing. "Naomi-chan! What should we do when we go home?" Hibari asked happily, excited to have a friend come over for a play date!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:40 am

Naomi pulled on whatever top Manager had provided her with while attempting to kick off her bikini bottoms. She got about halfway down her legs before getting caught in them and stumbling backwards, landing on her butt with her shirt wrapped around her face. "I don't know Hibari!" She exclaimed, totally unphased as she continued dressing on the floor. "It's your home, what do you think we should do?"

Naomi finally pulled her shirt down onto her body, and began looking around for the bottoms Manager had handed to her. "Do you have any games we could play there? Or friends we could play with?" She asked as she wiggled into the panties and pants left for her, smiling brightly up at Hibari, finally fully dressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:57 am

Hibari puffed her cheeks for a second and thought about it before smiling and waved her hands in the air! "Oh! Oh! We can go to see Yagyu-chan! Yagyu-chan and Naomi-chan will love each other too!" Hibari cheered as she rolled off the bed and onto her feet, "Let's go! Let's go!" Hibari would jump up and down until Naomi-chan was finally ready to leave. Hibari would burst out the room and Manager was leaning against the wall beside the door.

Glancing at the two girls who came up, he nodded and asked, "Ready to leave?" Once they answered, Manager would begin to start guiding the way before he would suddenly say, "Oh, about that magician stuff. I guess you could say I'm...somewhat of a magician. Here." Manager would suddenly pull out a paper rabbit he folded before continuing down the hallway.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:04 am

Naomi laughed at Hibari's antics, watching her jump as she got ready. "Oh! I'd love to meet your friend! I'm sure we'll get along just great!" She exclaimed excitedly. Two friends in a single day, this was turning out way more amazing than she had ever expected. "Alright! Let's go!" She cheered, slamming through the door into the hallway outside, as she practically bounced out of the way, waiting for Manager to show them the way.

"Yup!" She nodded, smiling brightly at Manager. As he led them on, she skipped along behind him, watching him curiously as he suddenly began speaking again. At the sight of the paper rabbit, her eyes sparkled. "Ah! Amazing! You are a magician!" She exclaimed, clasping her hands in joy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:16 am

Manager simply hid a smile while tipping his fedora when she called him a magician. Well, she wasn't exactly wrong but Manager simply continued walking down the hallway and led them out the building and to the car. Opening the door for them, Manager said, "It'll be a quick drive from here to the dorm."

After the two girls would get in, Manager would start the car and just like he said, it only took them about 5 minutes to get to the dorm. The dormitory in which Hibari and the rest of her friends stayed at was a huge three story tall building, with a carefully tended garden surrounding it. It looked as if it was a mansion! Manager parked the car and started to head in.

"I'm heading to the office. Hibari, you can show her back to your room and play. Just be careful not to make a mess," Manager said as he went on ahead.

"Okay Daddy!" Hibari laughed as she waved at Manager as he walked in, who stumbled slightly when Hibari shouted out to him, "Naomi-chan! Let's go!" Hibari would start skipping to the dormitory entrance happily.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next