Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 09, 2017 5:45 am

Ari squeezed and bore her tits down as hard as she could as she hoped that Tsunade was finally going to concede and finally beat her in a battle of tits. She let out a breath of relief when she heard those words of submission as she released her hug. Now she was just laying on top of Tsunade before getting to her knees as she hugged her own breasts, they were stinging quite a bit from how hard they fought against Tsunade's pair. "Jeez....you didn't make it easy." she complimented her opponent now that she wasn't viewing her as just someone to pass by. It made her realize that Tsunade was going to be a tough foe as despite how much of their personal pride they staked on the tit to tit warfare, it had nothing to do with the match as it was only going to end when one of them fucked the other unconscious.

As per agreement, she was allowed the first orgasm of the match as she smiled and licked her lips off the pudding dripping down. She would move over to place both of Tsunade's legs between hers as she would reach forward to grab on to the bottoms before pulling them down and stripping her of her final bit of clothing and with a lewd smile she would lean down and begin to kiss directly on Tsunade's bare sex!

Back to top Go down

Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 09, 2017 10:51 pm

Tsunade would just stare at her oponent after she had just bin forced to submit because she could not take it anymore. The blond's poor breasts were bruised and battered and normally that would have bin the worse thing that had happened to her if not for the fact she had just lost the titfight and would have to keep her end off the wager she had with the white haired girl. Still the compliment she got made things better in retrospect but right now it sucked and the former doctor had to just allow her opponent to bring her to a orgasm while she was unable to put up any resistance.

So with that in mind the Japanese woman would just watch as Ari would move over and place her legs between hers as she grab onto her bottoms and pull them down. The crowd would cheer loudly at the sight of Tsunade being stripped naked as everyone was wondering how long the former doctor could resist the urge to cum as the white haired girl starts to kiss her bare sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed May 17, 2017 11:40 pm

Ari trusted Tsunade to hold up her end of the bargain as she managed to triumphantly beat her fair and square went it came to the battle of busts. Ari was glad that she managed to out last the larger pair that Tsunade had as the stinging and pained surges in her breasts was anything to go by. It was a heavy battle but now came the spoils of victory as Ari stripped off the pudding soaked bottoms of Tsunade, spinning it above her head as bits of pudding flew off of it before tossing it out of the pool with a wet splat.

Ari soon went down on her currently beaten opponent, lowering her face down to her bare crotch as she took a few sample kisses. "Needs to be sweeter." she let out, scooping up a handful of pudding to then pour right on top of Tsunade's bare sex. "Better~" she cooed out before her kisses became more fierce and invasive as she wrapped her arms around the legs of Tsunade to pull her closer. Laying front first in the pudding, she would use her nose to tickle against the clit while her tongue did all of the heavy lifting!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Tsunade may be a bitch most of the time their was one thing anyone could count on and that was that the blond was a woman of her word. Regardless of her own desires and feeling towards her opponent as she allowed Ari to pull down her bottoms and while the urge was their to grasp it the former doctor knew she had to allow the white haired woman to do as she liked as she would spin it around causing bits of pudding flew everywhere.

Soon after that she would feel her opponent kiss her crotch and growl when she heard the pudding queen comment that it needed to be sweeter and tried not to moan when she feels the cool pudding against her bare sex. After that the real test of her willpower began as Tsunade had to resist the urge to fight back or push Ari away as she could feel the white haired woman's nose tickle her clit while her tongue was slowly forcing the former doctor to a orgasm as she bites her lip trying to endure for just a minute long.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Ari was enjoying the free time she had licking away at Tsunade's crotch as the doctor was keeping true to her world of not fighting back. She could feel her opponent struggling against herself to not fight back, squirming in the pudding as she kept her arms locked around Tsunade's hips to keep the most important part of her immobile. Teasing the sex with her tongue and the clit with her nose was fun and all. But Ari wasn't here to have only fun, she was here to make Tsunade cum.

Lifting her mouth up, she would focus on the clit that was going to get all of the attention now. Licking her pudding and juice covered lips, Ari went down on Tsunade, her lips wrapping around the clit as she would begin to suck on the pearl. While the clit was trapped between her lips, she would use her tongue to flick on the tip of it to ensure that Tsunade was going to get the most of pleasure to cum to!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 21, 2017 12:17 am

Tsunade was struggling to endure as she had to admit the white haired woman skill with her tongue was quite good if the blond had to be honest. To make matters worse the former doctor had a feeling her opponent knew that the Japanese woman was struggling to resist but knew if their roles were reversed that she would have fun keeping the other wrestler on the edge for as long as she could.

Still even Tsunade knew that at some point that Ari had to get serious but she had not expected the difference between the white haired girl just enjoying herself and when she was actually focused was so huge. The moment that the other wrestler was actually focus on her clit to give it all the attention she could was more then the former doctor could endure and within moments was moaning louder then before until she would finally be forced to cum as an result of Ari skill at oral pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed May 24, 2017 8:25 am

Ari did her work on the pussy of Tsunade before focusing it all on that clit. And sure enough with all of the heated moans and quicken pants of the former doctor, Ari got the first orgasm of the match as it sprayed all over her face before she opened her mouth to swallow all of the sweet juices. "Mmmmmmm...." Ari moaned out as she swallowed the sweet treat before rising up on to her knees.

"I bet that felt great didn't it. And don't lie to me, karma doesn't favor those who don't tell the truth." she teased as she ran her hands down her body, rubbing off a layer of pudding as the excess goop rolled off of her body as she knee stood between Tsunade's legs as the doctor recovered.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Tsunade was panting heavily after that orgasm as she just stared at the white haired woman as she swallowed all of her sweet juices. Soon after that Ari would rise up on to her knees and tease the former doctor about if it felt great or not and that she should not lie. While to be honest it had felt great the blond did not want to give her opponent the satisfaction and just reply ''It was not the worse orgasm I had ever had Ari''.

While she recovered the other wrestler would rub another layer of pudding on her sexy body as the blond knew she had to act fast and force an orgasm out of her opponent or else she could be in big trouble against the former queen of pudding.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon May 29, 2017 11:01 pm

Instead of being insulted that Tsunade didn't praise her orgasm giving skills, Ari let out a laugh. "Oh? I guess that means I'll just have to try a little harder to make you cum again." she cooed out as she stood on her knees. Smiling to herself as she could see the blonde recovering, she would begin to swivel her hips around in front of her.

"So. Want to help me take off my bottoms? Or will I have to do everything myself?" she cooed out, smiling ever so lewdly at her opponent. THe sight of the pudding covered doctor was ever so exciting.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 30, 2017 12:46 am

Tsunade was a bit disappointing when the white haired woman would not get angry after she had mocked the other wrestler's skills with her tongue. To make it even more surprising for the blond was that she actually got a laugh out of Ari before being cooed as she just said that she would have to do better next time.

Meanwhile the crowd would cheer as Ari would swivel her hips in front of the former doctor and especially get excited when Tsunade got asked if she wanted to remove her opponent's bottoms.While usually the blond would have said no she could not take any risks now as she just replied ''if you want my help then I am glad to give it''while she would slowly pull the white haired girl's bottoms off her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5