Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

White-Out

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

White-Out - Page 2 Empty Re: White-Out

Post by scorn53 Wed May 10, 2017 6:56 am

It was a creepy thought in itself, that somehow Karen Starring had gotten worse. The Karen that stepped foot into AFW was a ruthless bitch, one who would happily go overboard in every scenario not only in an effort to achieve victory, but to outright hurt her foe. Often, the pretence of a match was not even required.

And yet somehow, she had gotten worse.

The feeling against this beauty too was one remembered by Karen. In their first match, she had crushed the sense from her foe in a posture resembling this. In their second, Sandy had her place. For this third encounter, it was very obvious which way Karen intended this to go. Grabbing a hold of her hair, it took every bit of Karen to resist trying to render her toothless. She'd likely fall unconscious from such, after all.

But before she could even muster whatever she intended, Sandy introduced the front of her skull. Forehead meeting forehead, Karen's daze would become apparent as she slumbered off the Giantess, falling to her side. She was durable, even more so than her first tenure in AFW. But not a woman made of iron could brace against an assault they couldn't even fathom was possible.

"You...fucking little cunt...!" She'd roar, latching her hands to Sandy's ankles both, in an effort to prevent her crawling away. She was far from done, but right now, the blur in her eyes prevented her going any further.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu May 18, 2017 7:14 am

Sandy was irate at this point. She had wanted to finish things with Karen at some point. She was one of few rivals that she didn't have the honor of conclusively outshining. They were still one for one, after all. In no manner did The Giantess see herself being bested by Starring, in the ring or elsewhere. Everyone else she had wrestled and beaten had learned to respect or fear her in some capacity. At least to the point where the chances of a backstage attack was near nill. Yet here she was, under the body of her fellow black haired beauty, still reeling from this assault.

In an act of defiance, White viciously headbutt her aggressor! The force of the blow, created enough distance that Sandy could at least try to sit up. But as she did, the familiar sound of Starring cursing at her. Before Sandy could roll, the amazon would place hands on Sandy's ankles, preventing her from getting up or crawling away.

"Tch-!" Sandy would utter in protest. She had preferred to settle things the old fashioned way, but in situations that called for it, she'd fall back on the wrestling background she had trained in before beginning this phase of her life of beating women down in the ring. White would attempt to pull with her legs. If Karen maintained her grip, she'd yank the woman's upper body onto her person. From here, she'd attempt to grab one of her rival's arms and a handful of her hair before snaking her legs around the woman's arm and neck for an attempt at a Triangle choke!

White-Out - Page 2 IgQk2vWhite-Out - Page 2 PP89dH8White-Out - Page 2 ZoIhtGgWhite-Out - Page 2 C8s1fSWhite-Out - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed May 24, 2017 10:55 pm

The old Karen would of likely stumbled back, and taken a moment longer than you'd expect a woman of her size to recover. The new Karen, fuelled not only by a monstrous rage and desire for revenge, but by months in the gym, was considerably quicker to the punch. She'd grip Sandy's ankles with a grip that told the beauty she was going no-where, so much so that Sandy soon accepted her fate. And instead, attempted to make Karen regret it!

"I'm gonna..enjoy tearing your fucking head off.." She'd mutter, even as those noticeable thighs began to snake around her head and neck. Karen would take note of course, but already begin to motion herself into the posture for a counter; her frame already wishing for freedom from the savoury mattress that was Sandy's body.

Forcing her free legs up, she'd begin to bring them closer as her hands fought to prevent Sandy's legs tightening. Gripping upon the body that gripped her, Karen's face would suddenly turn a shade sterner. Roaring as she moved, she'd try to hoist the giantess straight off the mat via her own choke hold, looking to deliver something of a dead lift power bomb on the beauty!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2