Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

WiP: Breaking The Ice

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 3 Empty Re: WiP: Breaking The Ice

Post by Winner3 Tue May 02, 2017 5:22 pm

"Stop me?" Katherine said whilst tilting her head to the size and changing her facial expressions to a puzzled one. "To be honest, I don't really think you could if you wanted to, Shark-friend. You do sound pretty heated, though."

Kat would return her attention back to Tara, hugging the Korean from behind again and embracing her firmly with the intention of dissuading her from acting out, again. She'd attempt to remove herself from the current situation, which seemed like it could escalate at any time. At least for the time-being, until she felt her presence was needed. "If responsibility is an issue, I'll look after our pink haired friend, here. I can't promise she'll get super wasted or anything....Mako sounds like she's in the mood to blow off steam, anyhow. You gals hash things out. I'll fight the winner back at the gym where I left my mask." She finished her statement and stuck her tongue out Erin and Mako

In the interest of not calling attention to herself while mask-less, and possibly cluing more people into what Katherine Hart looks like beneath the mask, she'd refrain for now. Hart would reach for Tara's drink and finish it for her, in an effort to make good on her desire to avoid getting Kwan "super drunk".

WiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 3 IgQk2vWiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 3 PP89dH8WiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 3 ZoIhtGgWiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 3 C8s1fSWiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed May 10, 2017 4:05 am

Tara suddenly came alive, jerking her head up as if she had just heard the most offensive insult in her life.

"Res...respo..." Evidently struggling to form full words as the drink began to take control, Tara's voice bellowed out as she finally forced the words out.

"Responsibllle?! You're all responsible!! WiP friends forever wooooo..." Bringing her hands back around Kat's shoulder given she was closest, she'd pull the busty blonde against her, before suddenly stopping in her motion. Standing up off her chair, again her face changed, this time a huge O forming on her lips as if she'd just been outright shocked. Or had the greatest idea of her life.

It was the latter.

"SHOTS!" Filling the bar with her shout, Tara would immediately crouch, extending a finger to her lip as if to shush the group. Despite herself being the only one speaking above conversation volume.

"We...need...shots..."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon May 15, 2017 5:18 am

"Just get ready for me to kick your butt!" Erin teased Kat. She really just wanted to see Mako's reaction though, figuring the woman would take some offense. She'd take either one of them on though and even at the same time if she had to. While she was about to continue messing with Mako and Kat, the redhead's attention soon turned to Tara as she became the loudest in the room. She couldn't help but laugh at her friend's antics despite trying to keep it together.

After quickly finishing her drink she responded to the idea. "Seems like you really wanna get this party started. Well if you're buying, I'm drinking." She said with a chuckle. She had wanted to take it a bit slow, but she did come here to drink so shots it was. Thanks to Tara's yelling they didn't really have to wait to make an order. Erin just pointed the bartender to Tara, figuring she'd just go along with what Tara was gonna get.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Mako had just finished her current drink as  Erin continued to tease and Kat started talking. She honestly didn't mean to sound so aggressive in her earlier statements, maybe she was drinking too fast? Regardlessly the shark she was only joking around. Guess that meant she was more intimidating than she thought..."Nice!" Mako thought believing that this was a good thing. Still she didn't want to seem angry, so she'd start to clarify what she meant by it.

"Hahah no no you're all fine I was just kidding around..." the shark would say before Erin said she'd kick her ass. "Heh...is that what you think? Well you're on Erin! I'll take you on any place, anywhere!"

But then as Tara began to rant and shout for shots, Mako would turn her focus to the pink haired woman. ".....Ok...shots first...Then I kick Erin's cute little Irish ass!!!" The shark would shout with a smile on her face as she pointed right at Erin. She must've been getting tipsy to say that so loudly in public, but what she did next was even worse.

"You hear that world!!!? I'm kicking her ass tonight!!!" She would roar much louder and happier before finishing off what might've been her fourth glass...she hadn't paid much attention to how many she had so far.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:01 am

As she finished the drink she confiscated from Tara with one hand, she stroked the Korean's hair with the other while Mako carried on with her spiel about beating up Erin, Kat would shake her head and decide that glass was good enough for her for the night.

"I went out with my WiP friends to a bar. Why does it surprise me that they got white girl wasted? Haha" Kat said as she coped with the fact that she'd likely need to be the designated driver.

"I'm gonna take it easy on the liquor since I drove here and I don't wanna mess up a rental. I'll, uh, drive you guys home after we're done having fun here." She said with a smile that somehow conveyed she enjoyed putting up with this group of friends on occasion.

WiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 3 IgQk2vWiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 3 PP89dH8WiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 3 ZoIhtGgWiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 3 C8s1fSWiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:37 pm

"You're getting nowhere near my cute little ass." Erin laughed at Mako's threat. She couldn't take the woman seriously. "Plus I'm totally gonna wreck you." The redhead continued, sticking her tongue out at Mako. She figured she could take the woman, especially if she had a few drinks.

Erin turned to Kat and frowned. "White girl wasted? I barely had anything to drink. Plus I get IRISH wasted." She said. Erin made a point to correct her friend. Unlike some of the other women here, she was not a lightweight...or at least she didn't think she was.

Unable to stop herself from smiling, Erin would turn away and finish her drink. She had met a fun group of wrestlers it seemed and was happy to put up with them. The redhead was looking forward to seeing their work in progress.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3