by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

WiP: Breaking The Ice

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 2 Empty Re: WiP: Breaking The Ice

Post by Winner3 Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:29 pm

Kat would respond to Erin's cue by approaching Tara from behind and wrapping her arms around the girl's waist before lifting her slightly off the ground and pulling her away from Erin. She tried hugging Tara as tenderly as she could, but she also figured that everyone else was still too sober to be getting handsy, at least right now anyways.

Upon creating that bit of separation,  she'd stroke Tara's hair for a second before looking to Mako after the Shark girl made her remark. Kat would sarcastically comment: "Tension? What's that? Is Friction getting a Welterweight Division or something?" The sarcasm would be obvious to anyone following Kat's recent forays in AFW. She, herself, had recently joined Tension's tag division with her long-time friend and partner, Matthew Pasión

WiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 2 IgQk2vWiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 2 PP89dH8WiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 2 ZoIhtGgWiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 2 C8s1fSWiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:11 am

Erin laughed and stuck her tongue out at Tara as Kat pulled her away. "I'll have my next one on you, ok?" She said, hoping it would be alright with her new friend. She figured Tara would forget about it anyway but Erin didn't mind free drinks if she didn't. Not being particularly good on money, Erin wouldn't even mind if all of her drinks were on someone else's tab. She was happy though that there was no more threat of paaaaaiiiin because she didn't want to have to deal with that until she had a few more drinks in her.

Erin glanced back at Mako. "What's Tension?" She said as innocently as possible. "Haven't even heard of it." The redhead continued to joke. She'd try to play along with Kat and see if she how much she could tease Mako. With any luck Tara would also join in. "Tension can't be getting big crowds if we haven't heard of it. I bet it ain't that great." Erin teased with a big grin across her face.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:53 am

Tara quickly took to her position in the busty beauties arms as Katherine hoisted her away, making sure to grab her drink as she did so albeit carefully as not to spill. Ironically, she found herself throwing a mock purr at the kitty as Katherine stroked her hair, smirking as she rubbed her cheek against the shoulder of the girl like a child ready for slumber. The conversation soon turned to the division Tara had yet to, albeit most certainly wanted to dabble in.

After all, it was where all the men where.

She simply opted to laugh, soon sliding from out of Katherine's gentle grip as she raised her hand, evidently looking to order another round, yet again before she had finished her current drink.

"There's gonna be tension right here if you ladies don't drink up...!" Smacking her hand on the bar lightly as she laughed at her own drunk, she'd quickly pull her purse out, evidently out to spend a fair bit on drinks tonight given the amount of notes within.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:24 am

Katherine reached for Tara's glass to collect it from her before she ordered another. "You know, you're gonna drink yourself half to death if you're left unattended, babe. From now on, you're not allowed to drink alone."

She uttered this to her pink haired friend while trying to sound more sincere than authoritative or reprimanding. Tara sure wasn't taking it easy on the booze, tonight. If Kat had snatched the girl's drink, she'd take a sip of it whilst petting Tara and seeing to it that she did drink, just as the lady asked of them.

WiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 2 IgQk2vWiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 2 PP89dH8WiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 2 ZoIhtGgWiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 2 C8s1fSWiP: Breaking The Ice - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:39 pm

Mako simply shook her head as the two friction girls pretended to have never heard of tension. They were obviously teasing her, and they were doing a pretty good job of it too as the shark wasn't drawing blanks when it came to a comeback. "I'll have you all know that ONE: tension has huuuuge crowds, and TWO: whatever Welterweight means I'm sure that's also wrong." she would say while using her fingers to count off the reasons.

But with her drink arriving soon enough, and with Tara telling them to drink up, Mako decided to listen. "Sounds good Tara, cheers!" Mako would shout as she grabbed a hold of her drink and take a few large gulps before slamming it back down half finished.

"Aw let the woman drink Kat! She's a full grown adult!" she would say while chuckling a bit. "Also why is the cat girl the one petting someone!? Does no one besides me find that odd!?" Mako would shout out before drinking even more of her bourbon before slamming it down on the bar once again with a bang. It didn't take her very long, but the woman was already in a better mood, as opposed to her state was when she had arrived.

"Back me up here Erin!" the shark would say as she turned to face the Irish woman. Surprisingly, while Mako had only started to drink a few moments ago, her glass was already very close to being empty.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:34 am

Erin chuckled. "I don't know if I want to back up the girl that thinks tension is better than friction. I like to be on the winning side of my fights." The redhead teased as she watched Kat and Tara with amusement. She took a sip of her drink and put it down for the time being. Despite her country's reputation, Erin wasn't really a heavyweight when it came to drinking. If left on her own she'd probably end up a few drinks behind everyone else.

Erin started to wonder if Tara would just drink more just to spite Kat. "Awww come on Kat, you don't want to see super drunk Tara?" she commented before sticking her tongue out at the blonde. She did feel kind of bad though that they had all gotten there after their friend had already started drinking. They probably had a few shots to make up.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Tara knew her new-found friend was simply playing along, but couldn't resist over-acting for the purposes of amusement. The moment Kat's hand removed her glass from her, Tara's face would sink as her hands came to her cheeks. The three of them could of been discussing the most important topic in the world, Tara was too busy acting as if the skies themselves had fallen.

"My life..is over..." Evidently struggling to contain the joke as her hands pulled at her cheeks as if she'd fallen into a depression, the fact Katherine was petting the girl only made her look even more defeated.

Clearly the drink was starting to take hold.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:55 pm

Katherine's expression would turn to one of shock upon seeing Tara's face sink into her palms. It took her a second to buy that it was an act. She assumed that the Korean being buzzed would make her more likely to be emotional. "Aw man! I wasn't trying to be the bad guy. I just didn't want you to drink yourself into a coma!" She said as she ceased petting Tara and placed the confiscated drink back on the table in front of her.

"I guess being super wasted beats being super depressed.
Just promise you won't herself or get into any fights without us."
Kat said with a shrug. At this point, she had become aware that Tara was joking. But she wanted to direct her attention to Mako by reaching for the Shark and petting her this time for no reason other than the fact that she called it weird just a moment ago.

"By the way. Erin. You wanted to see her super drunk, so I think it's safe to task you with being responsible for her. The blonde said whilst sticking her tongue at the Irish woman.

Last edited by Winner3 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:31 pm

Mako shook her head chuckling as Erin took a shot at her about tension. "Ok that's strike two Erin...I don't think you'd like what happens when you reach three..." the shark would warn as she took another gulp of her drink. "Also...if Tara doesn't get super drunk tonight I'm gonna be pretty upset."

Tara herself seemed pretty depressed as Kat continued to pet her head, but soon enough she'd start petting Mako's hair, instead. Remaining silent for a few moments the shark would just stare at the blond as she kept doing so.

"Um...Kat..." Mako would say finally as this continued. "...Are you um...gonna stop? Or do I have to stop you?" she would say moving her head back so the woman couldn't reach her.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:37 am

"Awwww...I don't wanna be responsible. I'm bad at being responsible." Erin pouted as Kat responded to her joke. She didn't expect to be made Tara's keeper though, not that she thought the woman needed it or would let it happen. Erin just returned Kat's gesture and stuck her tongue out. The redhead's smile would get slightly wider as she saw her friends continued antics.

Next Erin had to deal with Mako who apparently was under the wrong impression that tension was anywhere near as good as friction. "Is the girl that's getting pet like a dog supposed to intimidate me?" Erin giggled, taking another sip of her drink as she turned towards Mako. "I don't even know what I got strikes for. I'm just being honest about the tension league." Erin continued to tease.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next