Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Breaking yet another bar ( For anime_hentaifighter)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Breaking yet another bar ( For anime_hentaifighter) Empty Breaking yet another bar ( For anime_hentaifighter)

Post by RJD Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Zoey had just gotten out of a match with a bar keeper and had managed to beat his ass after wrecking his bar, while she did still end up paying for the damages regardless she was still happy to come out on top and so as a celebration Zoey would go to another bar, afterall she didn't want to walk into the bar she previously broke and get served drinks by a guy she beat up and humiliated in the ring.

Zoey would happily stroll into another bar and then more or less dance over to the stools in front of the bartender, as usual Zoey had came to a bar alone and so didn't want to take up a full table.

Back to top Go down

Breaking yet another bar ( For anime_hentaifighter) Empty Re: Breaking yet another bar ( For anime_hentaifighter)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:03 am

Tiffany was running around the bar as she either took or delivered whatever the the costumers wanted to order. It seems it was once again a busy night as her boss was in a good mood since one of his competitors got his ass kicked while some friction girl destroyed the man's bar. So as everyone in the building got drinks on the house the German native would notice a woman with blue hair making her way to the bar.

After taking the orders of a few of the costumers Tiffany would get behind the bar and pour in the drinks that they ordered when she noticed that the blue haired woman was sitting right in front of her. ''Hello their miss i be with you soon but just need to finish pouring these drinks'' said the barmaid to the mystery woman as she would finish up with her first order before turning her attention to the other woman as she asked ''So what can i get you miss''?

Breaking yet another bar ( For anime_hentaifighter) Tifa__s_7th_heaven_by_momorii-d42w97a

Back to top Go down

Breaking yet another bar ( For anime_hentaifighter) Empty Re: Breaking yet another bar ( For anime_hentaifighter)

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:14 am

Zoey would maybe have gotten a bit irritated at the woman in front of her taking so long to notice her if she hadn't been in a particularly good mood today, she would just patiently wait with a shaking smile that threatened to leave her face even in her good mood.

" Oh uhm, do you have any Smirnoff ice? If not then I'll just have some Budweiser " Zoey would say in a somewhat friendly tone, she may be mean and bitchy most the time but Zoey was at least reasonable enough to be kind when talking to those doing her a service. She would hope that the Japanese bar would have one of those drinks though otherwise she would probably have to play a guessing game at what sounds like it would be a decent percentage for the lightweight Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:35 am

Tiffany would just smile as she replied ''I think we got some Smirnoff Ice but i may need to go to the back to grab another bottle'' as she just bowed down to the blue haired girl before turning around and walking to the back. As the German native reached the back she would be relieved as their were 4 more bottles of Smirnoff Ice and grabbed one of them as she made her way back to the bar counter.

After pouring the blue girl a glass of Smirnoff ice she would hand it over to the costumer and say ''well enjoy your drink miss'' as she would pick up her tray and deliver the drinks the other costumers had ordered before she decided to help the blue haired girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Zoey would take the glass out of Tiffany's hand and a tiny bit of the drink would overflow onto her hands due to the speed Tiffany was speeding around at to try and make all the drinks. " At least in the other bar they actually talked to you...there seems to be a lot less workers and interesting people in general here also " Zoey would think to herself, turning around to take a look at the people around her, making eye contact with a few before dropping money into the barmaids hands. 

Zoey would sit at the table as she would start to drink some of her Smirnoff ice, sure it was a pretty lightweight drink but for Zoey even this would be enough to make her put on another display like the other one so for now she would limit herself to a certain amount every now and then rather than most the bottle.
For now Zoey would just watch the people go about their business in the bar while slowly finishing her drink over time.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Tiffany was relieved that the new girl was not upset about the long time she had to wait as the barmaid knew that the bar was currently understaffed because most of her coworkers were sick at home. After she was done with taking orders and delivering people their drinks the German native would try and see if that blue haired girl was still near the barcounter and was relieved she could spot the other woman near one of the tables.

Seeing as nobody seems to be needing her she decided to take a small break and see if she could not sit across from the blue haired girl. ''Can i sit here or is this seat taken?''asked Tiffany as she would wait for the blue haired girl's reply and if she could sit their would introduce herself as she extended her arm and said ''Also sorry for not doing this earlier but my name is Tiffany and i hope your drink taste alright''.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Zoey would suddenly be taken aback for a second as Tiffany appeared out of nowhere, or at least the occupied Zoey perceived it as being that way.  " You can sit there, the seat's empty " Zoey would say before then listening to Tiffany's introduction and saying " Zoey Hamilton is my name and it's not the worst I've had " Zoey would say, taking another drink while shaking Tiffany's arm, having to forcefully stop herself from lunging across the table and headbutting Tiffany, it was probably a bad sign that it was almost like habit for her to do that but luckily Zoey wouldn't move her head at all as she shook Tiffany's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:14 am

Tiffany would just smile as she was shaking Zoey's hand as she was wondering where she had heard that name before as some of the other guests in the bar started to get excited for some reason. ''Well if you did not like it you won't be getting a refund''teased Tiffany as she was about to get back to work when her boss walked by and placed a glass of water on the table as he said ''Well don't worry about anything miss Hamilton as everything you want is on the house and i mean everything''.

Seeing as everyone was talking about the match that ended up destroying their competitors bar Tiffany decided to take a gamble and asked''So did you see that match that happened earlier as it sure was amazing even if that girl got lucky in my book''

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Zoey would be a tiny bit confused about why she was getting so much attention before she made the connection, the bar she wrecked must have been a competitor to this bar...if anything she expected to be banned by other bars rather than welcomed.
Zoey would laugh a bit at Tiffany's comment although it did seem a bit bitchy in her eyes despite the friendly tone behind it.

Zoey would then smile at the boss and say " Oh...alright thank you " before Tiffany would return and start talking about the match, Zoey knowing full well what Tiffany was talking about would respond " Well I'd say you don't really know much about wrestling, wrestlers don't get lucky they take advantage of opportunities " Zoey would respond, getting slightly irritated at the woman badmouthing her against her knowledge and not knowing that Tiffany herself was a wrestler. Zoey by chance wouldn't mention that she was the woman from the match although she wasn't purposefully trying to hide the fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:33 pm

Tiffany would just smile back as she thought to herself ''I know more about wrestling then some blue haired brat'' as she tried to seem as polite as possible as they continue their conversation. ''Well every athlete needs a bit of luck sometimes as you can't always win by skill but it not like you ever bin in a wrestling match Zoey'' was the barmaids reply as some of the people in the bar were slowly backing away from our table as the German native though it was because of her own reputation as she still had not made the connection as she just stared into the other woman's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next