Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breaking yet another bar ( For anime_hentaifighter)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Breaking yet another bar ( For anime_hentaifighter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking yet another bar ( For anime_hentaifighter)

Post by RJD Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:45 pm

Zoey would hear her opponent's words and couldn't help but get irritated by what she was saying, it didn't help that she was wearing the same customer service smile the whole time while taking shots at Zoey, or at least that is how she perceived it to be. Zoey would interpret Tiffany's comment to mean that Zoey hadn't ever been in a proper wrestling match and that something about her struggle with Will made it not qualify in the barmaids eyes.

Zoey with a tiny bit of drink in her and her less than friendly mood would just sigh before picking up her Smirnoff ice, standing up and then pouring it out on top of the German native's head while mimicking Tiffany's smile with an obnoxiously big one of her own. " Oh sorry honey. I don't suppose you could go get me some more Smirnoff ice, I spilt mine. Oh yeah and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my matches and maybe your minimum wage ass shouldn't judge the quality of something you don't understand. " 

Zoey would look around as the eyes of the bar seemed to be on the two, she didn't intend to make a scene but Zoey loved nothing more than antagonising people and if someone wanted to try to do so to her then she was definitely returning the favour, although Zoey would slightly regret what she just did as she realised she was probably going to get reputation for causing problems in bars at this rate.

Back to top Go down

Breaking yet another bar ( For anime_hentaifighter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking yet another bar ( For anime_hentaifighter)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:15 pm

Tiffany wondered if she said something wrong as Zoey did not reply to her comment as fast as the barmaid had expected. So just as the German native was about to apologize she would see Zoey pick up her drink and then stand up as she would pour it out on top of the barmaid's head as the other costumers would just back away even further then they already were.

''Who does that bitch think she is talking too''thought Tiffany as she was about to get up and grasp Zoey's shirt as she would force the girl to apologize just as her boss says ''Tiffany come to the bar counter please''. So with great displeasure the German native walked away while she was barely able to smile friendly to the bitch as she replied ''Coming right now sir and i be getting you a refill Zoey'' as it was clear to the other costumers that the barmaid was not in a good mood.

Her boss was already holding another bottle of Smirnoff Ice as he was pouring another drink for the bitch as Tiffany as she whispered ''why did you stop me from attacking that bitch earlier'' as she was surprised by how her boss replied. So as she learned that she accidentally insulted the other woman as Zoey was the female wrestler in that match. With that in mind Tiffany would grab the glass of Smirnoff Ice as she walked towards Zoey when she suddenly tripped and accidentally threw the drink in the blue haired girl's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Zoey would be able to see in Tiffany's eyes that she was about to lunge at her and couldn't help but smile, she loved to see people's eyes right before they were about to snap and would usually go out of her way to anger people despite better judgement.

Zoey would watch as Tiffany walked away and would be slightly disappointed but would just sit there with a grin on her face and try to ignore all the eyes that were definitely on her, Zoey would respond to Tiffany by saying " Good. thank you " the bluenette really testing her luck.

Zoey would then watch as Tiffany approached with another Smirnoff ice but the pirate's grin would fade immediately as the clumsy barmaid ended up emptying out half the drink in Zoey's now dripping face. Zoey would be wearing a frown and would stand up ready to swing for Tiffany but would try to force a smile as Zoey decided not to swing last moment and instead would just look at Tiffany and speak in a incredibly forced polite tone that was cracking apart with each word. " You may want to be a little bit less careless, lets forget about that Tiffany. now can I get two Smirnoff ice?. "

Despite Zoey appearing to be composed she would actually be visualising every possible way she could humiliate or get pay back on the barmaid, she would be fighting her inner demons with every passing second not to do something stupid although ultimately she probably would end up doing something stupid anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:28 pm

Tiffany was getting ready for the blue haired girl to scream and cause a scene as she saw the drink Zoey had ordered ended up in her face. So imaging the barmaid surprise when Zoey would only frown as she stands up before a forced smile appeared on the blue haired girl's face as she just told the German native to be less careless and get her another drink.

''Yes of course and please accept my apologize for my clumsiness'' replied Tiffany as she would bow down to Zoey as she struggled to resist the urge to punch the bitch in her face as she turned around and walked back to the bar counter. So after pouring two more glasses of Smirnoff Ice the German native would grasp both glasses and walk towards the table she just left and set them both down as she said ''Well it time for me to go back to work Zoey and i think your just a great a wrestler as i am'' in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Zoey would watch Tiffany as she approached with both glasses of Smirnoff ice, Zoey would try to contain the temptation to humiliate Tiffany for what she just did and for now would just watch Tiffany place the glasses down and get her lasts words in before walking away.

Zoey though, like clockwork would immediately grin as Tiffany turned away, getting such a humiliating and antagonising idea that she couldn't remain civil anymore as she quietly got up to her feet and picked up both her glasses before sneaking up behind Tiffany. Zoey would then lift both glasses above Tiffany's head and empty the entire contents of both onto the barmaids head with a slight laugh before saying " Oh please don't say that we are equal in terms of wrestling, I would hate to have to pick up a job to make up for the fact that I'm so bad at wrestling. "

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Tiffany would finally relax as she was about to walk away after she had placed both glasses down on Zoey's table only for the blue haired bitch to empty them once again over her head.

As Tiffany turned around while the Smirnoff Ice drips down her face as her boss yells ''Don't do it Tiffany'' just as she walked towards Zoey. Knowing she could not punch Zoey right now she would just grab the blue haired bitch by her shirt as she whispered ''I'm going to get your drink one more time and when i place it on your table you will drink it and leave got it brat'' before pushing the other woman away. After saying her mind she would walk to the bar counter and get another glass of Smirnoff ice and walked back to Zoey's table and place the glass down and just stand their waiting for the blue haired bitch to finish her drink and hopefully leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:41 pm

Zoey would only move her head back a little bit as Tiffany picked her up, she would be wearing a big smile, Zoey had just learned that tormenting barmaids who couldn't do anything for pay back was one of the most fun activities possible. Zoey would feel herself get lifted up a tiny bit and would look at Tiffany while she whispered. " What you going to do if I don't leave? " Zoey would challenge, believing that Tiffany wouldn't do anything inside the bar.

Zoey would then watch Tiffany place the glass of Smirnoff ice on the table and would look at it for a second before picking it up, raising it up to her own face and then moving it to the side as she poured out the drink while looking Tiffany in the eyes, the blue haired woman wearing an arrogant grin as she stood next to and slightly hunched over the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Tiffany hoped that her threat would be enough to make Zoey just drink her stupid drink and walk out the door as she glared in the blue haired woman's eyes. Unfortunately it seems that Zoey was not easily intimidated as she challenged her to do something as the other woman grabbed her glass of Smirnoff ice and empty it on the floor.

''That's it your going down bitch''thought Tiffany as she pulled her arm back as was about to punch the blue haired bitch just as her boss came between the two of them. ''Tiffany go back to the counter as i will bring this woman her drinks from now on'' said her boss as Tiffany would just look at Zoey and whispered ''this is not over yet bitch'' before walking to the bar counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:52 pm

Zoey would watch as Tiffany pulled her arm back and would turn her cheek a tiny bit as if inviting the punch, Zoey loved conflict and causing anger much more than she probably should. The blunette pirate would seem a tiny bit disappointed when the boss stepped in and stopped Tiffany from getting her drinks.

" Oh I'd be happy to continue it any time darling, just give me the drink and I'll happily pour it over your head. " Zoey would say, waiting until Tiffany had started to walk away. Zoey would then plan to just have a few drinks and head back, this was celebration enough for her but she still needed at least a few drinks, Zoey actually wondered why she wasn't tipsy yet but then remembered that she had all her drinks poured out.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:22 pm

Tiffany would not bother repying to the blue haired bitch as she made her way to the bar counter as her boss got a glass of Smirnoff ice as he whispered ''If you stop annoying my employee and just finish your drinks i can offer you free drinks for a month but only when Tiffany is not working'' in an effort to calm the tension.

Meanwhile Tiffany was helping the other costumers and had to walk to an table that was just past Zoey's table as she picked up a trey with 5 glasses filled with different drinks as she took the long way around. After placing the glasses on the table and picking up the empty ones the barmaid would walk back to the bar counter in a straight line while hoping Zoey does not say or do anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next