Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes - Page 2 Empty Re: Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

Post by k0hryuu Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Yukiko quickly found herself being the one taken down this time, pinned down under Navi as the blonde rained punched down on her. Grunting in pain with each blow, the blue-haired girl tried to throw her arms up to protect herself, while at the same time attempting to thrust her body upwards and buck her foe off.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes - Page 2 Empty Re: Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:26 pm

After managing to get a few good hits in on her opponent's head, Yukiko threw her hands upwards, protecting her face, while simultaniously trying to get Navi off of her.

Figuring she won't get much damage from the girl in this position, she jumped off of the girl. She then pulled Yukiko up to her feet by her hair, and put former champion's head under her arm, intending to follow it up with a Vertical Suplex!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:37 pm

Yukiko growled as Navi yanked her up by her hair, struggling as the blonde tried to restrain her with a headlock. Wrapping her arms around her foe's waist, the blue-haired girl planted her feet and instead tried to lift heave Navi into the air.

Aiming to sling the girl over her shoulder, Yukiko would then fall down straight and try to nail her with a fireman's carry gutbuster!

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Just as Navi was about to lift Yukiko into the air, she was denied the attempt as the girl grabbed her waist, refusing to be lifted into the air.

"Grrrrrr....Let goOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!, in a surprising fit of strength, Yukiko actually managed to lift Navi on her shoulders!

And right before she attempted to resist whatever Yukiko had in mind by hitting the girl's jaw with her elbow, she dropped her down, stomach-first, on to her knee!

"OOOOOOOFFFFFFF!!!", while Yukiko was just a bit taller than Navi, a drop right on the girl's knee (adding to the previous attack to the gut with the earlier spear) left Navi literally breathless as she laid at Yukiko's feet, trying to regain her breath.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:30 am

It was a heavy exertion, but it all paid off as Yukiko was able to land her big move, knocking the air right out of Navi and leaving her sprawled out on the mat. While she was still getting the hang of it, by watching other girls' matches (and one or two wrestling anime), she was starting to pick up some good power moves to add to her arsenal.

Pausing to catch her own breath for a moment, the blue-haired girl reached down and grabbed Navi's short blonde locks with one hand, attempting to yank the girl back to to her feet before grabbing her by the arm and trying to Irish whip her into the nearest corner.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:41 am

Navi barely got her breath back as Yukiko yanked her upwards by her hair, yelping in pain as she got up. She held her stomach by one hand, and tried to pull away Yukiko's hand with another. Within a second, she let go, only to grab her arm and launch her into the corner, Navi rotating near it to meet the turnbuckle backfirst.

From there, she would wait for Yukiko to attack, to see whether there was anything she could counter from her opponent's offence.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:56 am

Right after flinging Navi, Yukiko took off straight after her, trying to build up momentum. "I'm gonna shut that mouth of yours for good!" she shouted in a rage, tucking her elbow up and aiming to bash it into the blonde's face.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:03 am

Navi couldn't stop Yukiko as she shouted in rage and sent an elbow straight to her face! The pain from the hit caused Navi to slump into the corner, Yukiko looming over her...

...however, Navi's eyes were looking slightly below the blue-hair's body, at her crotch. Getting the gears in her head turning for a bit...

"...screw it. This is a no-DQ match,"

With calming down her fairly ineffective voice of reason, Navi launched a punch straight between Yukiko's thighs for a low blow, while holding her face with another hand.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:10 am

Dropping the blonde in the corner, Yukiko stood over her menacingly, plotting what to do to her next. Thinking Navi to be dazed for the moment while she was holding her face, the blue-haired girl was completely unprepared as she felt a fist slam into her groin.

"AAAAGGGHH!" Yukiko cried out in pain, doubling over and staggering backwards, both hands tucked between her thighs. It didn't even take a second for the fact to process in her mind before she instantly flew into an even deeper rage. "YOU HYPOCRITICAL CUNT!" she screamed, though she still remained nursing her privates.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:30 am

Shaking off the pain from the elbow (even though her face still hurt quite a bit), Navi would stand up, and smile at Yukiko screaming at her:

"Hey, never said this wasn't effective"

Now that she started this, there would likely be hell to pay if Yukiko manages to turn this around at any point. So now the mission was not to let her do that.

As Yukiko was doubling down over the pain in her nethers, Navi wouldn't waste a single second for a follow up attack. Getting her opponent's head into a facelock, and getting her hand on Yukiko's bikini bottoms (pulling on them a bit more roughly than the next move would require in a wedgle), Navi would pull Yukiko into the air, leave her hanging for a second in a vertical postion, before dropping her down on her head with a Brainbuster!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next