Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent - Page 5 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:03 pm

Mizore did not know or cared much for what was going through the Dutch girl's mind as she was just focused on finally winning her first match in the AFW. As nothing seem to be able to stop it from happening as Hilde was clearly out of it and she had her opponent's leg hooked in the air as the referee was counted and had just raised her hand for the second time into the air.

Still as the Russian saw the Referee's hand slowly descent onto the canvas for the second time she had expected the other wrestler to try and do something to kick out of the cover. So when the Ref girl's hand touch the canvas for the second time and heard her scream ''two'' the purple haired woman was sure she would win.

Then just as the Referee got her hand into the air for a third time did she feel Hilde stir under her as she feels her opponent's body tremble for some reason and was forced to release the dutch girl's leg as the other wrestler brought it down towards the canvas and kicked out in the nick of time.

Back to top Go down

Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent - Page 5 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent

Post by Deus Machina Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:38 am

After kicking out, the referee stopped her counting, and another big and psychotic smile opened on Hilde's face, as she was now free from the clutches of her opponent. The dutch wrestler got up from the canvas, more enthusiastic and motivated than she was before the start of the match, which she previously thought to be lost to Mizore Shirayuk. However, Aldenkamp decided otherwise. She was going to prove to her Russian adversary, to the crowd and to the whole World and AFW what she was capable of.

The newcomer, when stand, started jumping with excitement for achieving her goal of winning the match. Her previous pain was now nowhere to be found, apparently. Then, Hilde stared at the purple haired girl and looked at her with an mischievous smile, with the feeling of revenge on her eyes. The dutch then charged against her, attempting to punch her on the face, and hopefully stun her to make way for a following attack from the newbie.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Mizore was a bit surprised when the Dutch girl kicked out and did not notice the psychotic smile that was on Hilde's face as she just got up and was thinking of what to do next. So when she turned around she saw the newcomer was jumping up and down with excitement causing a smile to appear on the purple haired girl's face as she just thought the other girl was excited about wrestling and not about getting revenge for some reason.

This would end up costing the Russian as she was about to circle around her opponent to look for an opening the Dutch girl would charge forward and punch the purple haired woman across the face. As her head turned to the left as a result of the punch as Mizore holds her face as she would turn her head to look at the Dutch girl in shock before trying to lash out with a slap across the face in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:07 am

The newcomer had a lot of pleasure when she punched Mizore's face. "Now, it is time to strike back!", she thought while smiling just after hitting the purple haired Russian, who quickly turned her head back, looking at the dutch on shock, and then moving her own hand to counter attack, and attack Hilde with a slap.

Shirayuki's palm met Aldenkamp's face, leaving a red mark and making her head turn to left. Usually, Hilde, affected by the brief pain, would retreat backwards to avoid any further strikes, however, there was a small number of strategies going trough her mind at that moment, only a will to carry on, attacking, unleashing her fury and her pride, without caring about strikes like that.

So, the newbie kept her charge against the russian, going at her, impetuous, attempting to grab her blue eyed adversary, with the objective of slamming her into the floor, with all her arm's strength.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:41 am

Mizore saw that her own slap connected with the Dutch girl's face after she had to take one first from Hilde as the fact that the Russian woman's slap had left a red mark filled her with pride. This fact was the only good thing to have come from the exchanging of slaps as her opponent would attack her head on and grasped her tightly before slamming her down onto the canvas.

Not having expected this to happen Mizore was now trying to figure out how to respond as she was struggling to move away while Aldenkamp was holding her down with all her strength. Still while her upper body was being restrained her lower body was not and the purple haired woman would try to slam her knee against the Dutch girl's butt while she was being pushed down in an attempt to break free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:33 pm

As Hilde grabbed her purple haired opponent by her waist, using both of her arms, she released a manic laugh, not very loudly, however, loud enough to Mizore to hear, while she was observed bu the Dutch's wide open emerald eyes.

Eventually, Aldenkamp finally slammed the Russian on the white canvas, what produced a very loud sound as the blue eyed girl reached the mat. However, while the newcomer was performing this movement, Mizore's knee was able to hit her buttocks, something that caught Hilde by surprise and made her lose her balance and sent her forward, eventually falling down, close to Mizore.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Mizore was becoming scared from the look in her opponent's eyes as the Dutch girl was now on top of her after the Russian got slammed onto the canvas as she hoped the knee to Hilde's butt would be enough to knock the girl off. Luckily for the purple haired girl this seemed to be the cause as her opponent lose her balance and would fall down and landed nearby of the Russian.

''Alright got to take my chance now''thought Mizore as she would slowly roll onto her belly before raising to her knees as she tried to get behind the Dutch girl and wrap her arm around her throat as she when for a sleeperhold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:50 pm

Hilde cursed herself as she was a victim of the purple haired girl's move. Fallen on the floor, she was therefore vulnerable to Mizore's next move, which was to roll on the dutch girl's belly and then rise up to her knees. The russian girl's right arm then wrapped itself on the newcomer's throat, pressing her neck with the strength of her muscles.

Even being trapped on a sleeperhold, Hilde did not stop to smile madly, with her eyes wide open. "Is that the best she can do?", she thought, while trying, but being unable, to say that to her opponent, since she was unable to speak, while losing her breath.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:53 am

Mizore was wondering why her opponent was not worried about the fact that the Russian had a arm pressed against her throat and was slowly choking her. As their was nothing about how Hilde was reacting to signal that she was worried and this made the purple haired girl a bit nervous as she attempted to add more pressure to her opponent's throat in an attempt to get a reaction.

If that still did not happen then Mizore would just whisper into Hilde's ear ''what are you up to Hilde as I won't hesitate to choke you until you pass out if it means I win the match''in a threatening tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:52 am

The arrogant and now mad newcomer, heard Mizore whispering her words on the dutch's ears, to which, with difficulty due to the fact of being trapped on the sleeperhold, Hilde replied:

- Uh... I don't think you have realized... You are not going to win! - After saying that, a maniac smile on her face followed these words, as the dutch started to push her eurasian opponent backwards, using her feet as support while she used the weight of her body to press Mizore hardly against the ring, hoping to break herself free from the purple haired girl's trap.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next