Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent - Page 4 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:07 pm

Mizore was not about to go on the offensive just yet as she found it easier to just try and counter her opponent's attacks then to be the one to initiate an attack of her own. So when the Dutch girl charged forward the purple haired girl did not even think twice to try and sidestep the incoming wrestler and by doing this avoided a bicycle kick that Hilde when for.

Spinning around so she would be face to face with her opponent the Russian would lash out with superkick of her own aimed at Hilde's face.

Back to top Go down

Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent - Page 4 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent

Post by Deus Machina Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:36 am

"This will put her on her place!', thought Hilde when she was charging against Mizore, jumping against the purple haired russian, only to have her kick dodged by the agility of Shirayuk.

The dutch girl landed on the canvas, standing there, on a perfect position for Mizore to strike, as she was flanking Hilde by the left. Then, a white shoe and a stripped sock were all that the newbie could see before being hit on her face, by a superkick launched by the sino-slavic girl, who spinned to be face to face with her. Mizore's kick sent Hilde stumbling backwards, going on the direction of the nearest ropes, where she landed with her back touching them, making her bounce a little.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:06 am

Mizore would avoid the kick from Hilde and after getting into the perfect position would lash out with a superkick and smirk as her feet connects with the Dutch girl's face. Seeing her opponent stumble backwards towrds the ropes and as Hilde lands against them with her back bouncing up for a little bit while the Russian would just smirk.

''Time to send her out of my ring''thought the Purple haired girl as she would rush forward and extend her arm as she planned to clothesline Hilde over the top ropes and watch as the Dutch girl fall towards the outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:50 am

Hilde was bouncing on the ropes, with her head dizzy because of the previous superkick launched by Mizore, when she saw her russian adversary rushing towards her. She was too stunned to counter the purple haired girl's next move, which was to clothesline her out of the ring.

The dutch girl was eventually hit by Mizore's attack, which stroke her chin hurting it and her teeth, sending her over the ropes, which Hilde tried to desperately grab as she was falling, something that she failed to do and thus, led to her fall on the hard and cold black floor, outside the ring, where she was laying, fallen and with her back turned, as she crawled, feeling the pain on her legs and arms, trying to recover.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:41 am

Mizore was rushing towards her opponent while she was still dazed from the superkick and was excited to knock the Dutch girl out of the ring with a clothesline. For a second the purple haired girl thought that Hilde would be able to grasp the ropes and stop herself from falling to the outside and knew she had to react quickly to prevent her opponent the chance to recover.

To do this the Russian would rush towards the ropes herself and leap over the top ropes in an attempt to land on top of Hilde with a suicide dive to hopefully land on top of the Dutch girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:23 am

Hilde was only able to turn her head and observe, with her emerald eyes, Mizore rushing, very fast, towards the ropes of the ring, and leaping over them, on an impressive athletic movement that would put multiple athletes to shame, creating a shadow over the dutch, while she was falling with a suicide dive, coming to her.

Then, the newcomer felt the purple haired girl's weight striking her with a lot of force, when the russian landed on her, smashing her body, specially her back. Mizore's attack stunned her to the point that Hilde was incapable of reacting anymore, with the pain circulating all over her body. The newbie was almost unconscious, no matter how hard she struggled to recover.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:12 am

Mizore was able to gain the speed she needed to leap over the top ropes as she would soar into the sky as she created a shadow over her opponent as she when for a suicide dive. Luckily it seems that Hilde was unable to avoid the incoming Russian as the purple haired woman crashed on top of her opponent as from the way the Dutch girl was reacting she seemed to be in a lot of pain.

While her opponent was down the purple haired woman would quickly rise to her feet before crouching down to grasp Hilde by her hair to force the other wrestler back to her feet. After she did that Mizore would try to push Hilde back inside the ring before climbing in herself as it seem that the Dutch girl would barely be able to stay conscious and this made it the perfect time to attempt a cover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Hilde was blinking, trying to stay conscious, while laying on the ground, with Mizore on top of her, having smashed the dutch girl with a suicide dive. Then, the purple haired girl got up and crouched, using her hands to pull the newcomer's hair and pull it, with such strenght that made Aldenkamp rise to her feet, dizzy and stunned, trying to mumbling some curse words in dutch, unsuccessfully.

Then, Hilde released a grunt from her mouth as she was pushed by Shirayuk back to the ring, where she had been thrown from. The newbie rolled on the floor after being pushed and laid down, with her emerald eyes, almost closed, facing the roof over her.

- Damn it... - Was all that she was capable of saying on her state of pain and vertigo. She was beaten. She knew that. It was only a matter of time before Mizore pin her and, consequently, finish her disgraceful debut match.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:12 am

Mizore was relieved when she got Hilde inside the ring and would quickly slide back inside herself as she could tell Aldenkamp as out of it and would likely be able to pin her down for the one , two , three. So crawling toward the other wrestler the purple haired woman would lay on the Dutch girl's stomach on her back as she reached out for her opponent's leg.

Raising Hilde's leg into the air as she saw the referee gotten closer and down to her knees as she looked to see if the Dutch woman's shoulders were down on the canvas. When the ref girl saw that the Russian had her opponent's shoulders down she would raise her hand into the air and quickly bring it down on the canvas as she yelled ''one''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:26 am

Hilde turned her head to the side, and she saw the purple haired girl advancing, crawling confidently. Her victory was nearby. It seemed a fact, not just to the Russian, but surprisingly to the dutch as well. Mizore then laid on her stomach and rose her leg to the air, pinning Aldenkamp to her eminent defeat, as the referee started counting.

Everything was over. Her career led Hilde to the point of being humiliated by, what she considered, such inferior wrestler on a match of huge importance to her. How could she expect to carry on with her career after such defeat. "There are only two options left...", she thought, "Lay down and accept fate or fight it, until I fall anyway. Well...Neuken! I may lose this match, but this teef won't win without a fight!"

Then the newbie's emerald eyes opened,googling frenetically while her body started trembling with some sort of energy, like someone had injected adrenaline to her body. Actually, it was just her pride, her "honour", her motivation to carry on. Then, she united her strength on a powerful kick out, while smiling with a insane look on her face.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next