Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 5:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 4:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 3:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Josey Wales vs. Odessa Brock

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Josey Wales vs. Odessa Brock - Page 8 Empty Re: Josey Wales vs. Odessa Brock

Post by LtLukas Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:58 am

Josey struggled as hard as she could, for as long as she could. The dark-skinned beauty was clearly trying to wear her down and the plan was working. The Outlaw could struggle far less now than she was able to even three minutes ago. But damned if Josey was not going to struggle. Her fight had become a terribly desperate one, and she knew that. The cowgirl was beginning to hurt herself in her mad bid to get free.

So be it. Josey was not a bronco to be ridden. She was a proud girl of the Texas plain, and that was not befitting a woman of her stature. Being ridden would have hurt her far more than any of this temporary pain ever could. This sort of pain was not going to last forever.

So Josey continued to resist. In any way she could. The Outlaw was not going out like this, not yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:06 am

In spite of all of her efforts, Odessa found herself on the losing end of the struggle which, on one end, featured her simply trying to grind Josey down and hurt her, and on the other end saw Josey writhing like a rattlesnake and bucking like a bronco or whatever the proper terminology would be, accepting any pain which came to her in her mad efforts to break free. Every second made it all the more painful for Josey, but every second also made it all the more difficult for Odessa to keep her hold, as her own legs got tangled slightly, hurting when Josey moved the wrong way, and she had to fight to keep from letting her sweat-slick skin slip across that of her opponent...

Josey was slipping free, so Odessa decided to do damage control. Let Josey go when she decided, and she could hopefully get in a good shot, and possibly reapply another hold if she caught Josey by surprise. Let Josey worm her way out herself...which right now, as the girl's legs made space and began to kick around more freely, she was about to do...and Odessa was only asking for trouble. So the British woman would suddenly release Josey, then fling herself down hard again on top of the cowgirl, trying to nail her in the stomach with an elbow that, she hoped, would wind the woman enough to keep her down!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:29 pm

Josey knew that the second she got free, the second that she had even sniffed the edge of freedom, Odessa was going to come down on her. She was suddenly released, and she took the slight opportunity that she had. As soon as she was unhanded, the Outlaw began rolling away. Over the course of the past few minutes, Josey had taken a beating, and there was no point in denying that. So the cowgirl did what she had to in order to get as far away from this woman as quickly as she possibly could.

She wanted to be back on her feet. No, she needed to be back on her feet. Josey knew that she was never going to ride Odessa if she let this become a match where they were just trading submissions. The Outlaw tried to stand up, though her legs were wobbly from the terrible pain she had just endured.

The more she pulled herself upright, the more she realized that she was more than just hurt. She was tired, too. Her chest rose and fell, and Josey recognized that she was not standing up right. Something was bending her, and she was not sure what it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:51 am

Josey, though she was in plenty of pain and was obviously exhausted, knew that Odessa was going to come at her as soon as the hold was released. Odessa's elbow smacked into the canvas, and the British woman groaned as the cowgirl rolled away. There was nothing else for her to do, really, but to back up, take a deep breath, and reset, hoping that Josey was more exhausted, more bruised than she was right now.

Well, since Odessa had been on top most recently, she should still have the advantage. As she got to her feet, panting, shaking a bit, she could not help but notice that she was still in better shape than Josey was. She closed her eyes for a moment, shook her head, and opened them again. Odessa really did much prefer it when she could trade quips with an opponent at this point in a match. Maybe fondle them a bit. She could try to do one or both to Josey, but in all likelihood it would just enrage the cowgirl, and Odessa would rather keep her in her current state.

"Haaah...well...let's get right back to it, then..." she would say, before closing in on Josey, fists raised, trying to nail her with a quick right hook while she was still disoriented!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:30 pm

Josey saw the blow coming, but she was too exhausted to really do anything about it. A hard right slammed into her face, causing the Outlaw to stumble and fall back. Only through some quick movements and the grace of her dark and profane god did she manage to stay upright, although she could not say that she was much better off for having done so. Standing made her weary, especially at this point in the match. In some respects, in may have been better for her to go down.

Namely, if she went down on top. Half-stumbling forwards, as if she were drunk, Josey moved forwards. The pain that threatened to make her jaw swell had been filed away, with all of the other blows that she had suffered this far in the match. Her eyes were not dulled by the exhaustion and suffering that she had weathered throughout the evening. No, her red eyes flashed with anger. Even if her body could not respond the way she wanted it to, the intent was still there.

And the Outlaw was one to make her intent manifest. Josey, with little art and with great strength, sent a rocket of a hard straight right towards Odessa's pretty little nose. She was a force of nature, unrelenting. From the actions of her body, it seemed as if she were in a stupor. But from the look on her face, one could tell that she still had a great fire burning within her. Josey followed the right with a left, which was equally clumsy and powerful. Josey lacked the ability to discern if she should hold back now, if she had ever had it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:18 am

Odessa's punch landed, but despite packing quite a bit of power it only had half of the effect that she wanted. Sure, it was fun to watch Josey wobble back, her legs seemingly threatening to dissolve at any moment, her head bobbing wildly as she almost collapsed in a heap. But in the end, there really was no result other than the visual. She stayed on her feet, she stayed conscious, and she stayed angry. And when she came back at Odessa, the Briton groaned, because she knew that she was in for some pain at the hands of this fuming cowgirl.

That right smashed into her face, and Odessa groaned, stumbling backward, only for the left to come swinging in and nail her in her temple, snapping her head to the side, nearly spinning her around. She stumbled a couple more paces before she found her balance again. She sniffed and shook her head. She felt a warmth spreading in one nostril which meant Josey had gotten a nosebleed out of her. That was annoying. But fine. If Josey wanted to trade blows, that was fine. Odessa would see just how much damage she could pile onto Josey's face, too.

The British woman stepped forward, her guard lowered but her fists up. She made a beckoning gesture to Josey. No defense, no blocking. Just go punch for punch, unleash on each other's heads and see who came out of it looking prettier. It wasn't always the smartest decision to get into a standoff like this. But Odessa was near her breaking point, anyway. She had to force the issue.

And so, with the challenge laid down, Odessa would throw a hard left hook aiming to snap Josey's head to the side, then follow it up with a right straight that she hoped would plow right into Josey's turned cheek at a painful and unexpected angle, aiming to start a new collection of bruises on Josey's face!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:05 am

Josey was walking more normally now. The sudden pitch to the right told the crowd that the match was still weighing down on her, but it did not send her down to the mat. Her long legs fell onto the mat one after the other as Josey moved forward. Odessa was beckoning her, and Josey came. Her fists were tight, and her muscles were primed for combat. When she came at Odessa, her eyes were narrow, and a stream of profanity flew from her lips.

The Outlaw roared at Odessa, and was punished for her efforts. Thinking that she could get something through Odessa's guard, her fist was cocked back and she was ready to send it bursting forward. Josey saw the left hook coming out of the corner of her eye and managed to duck under it right in the nick of time. When she popped back up, she thought that she had it made. The bullet that she had chambered was ready to be shot forward at that pretty face of Odessa's, when a hard right slammed into the side of her head.

She did not see it coming. The cowgirl could not have anticipated a blow to come from that angle, at that speed. When it hit her, she staggered over before she dropped to one knee. Only her hand saved her from falling over completely. The Outlaw's long blonde hair fell over her head as she faced down to the mat. Slowly, achingly, painfully, she rose from the white canvas, spitting a wad of slobber and blood from her mouth as she did so.

When she turned to face her opponent, she was stiff. Uneven. With a sudden burst of energy and fury, Josey moved forward, and launched a hellacious punch towards Odessa's gut. One good turn deserves another, and Odessa would taste another one unless she got out of the way very quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:27 am

Odessa was ready to get into a slugfest with Josey if she had to, but for a second it seemed that it may not even be necessary. The cowgirl dropped to one knee after Odessa's punch slammed into the side of her face, her blonde hair falling over her features to obscure them from Odessa's view, letting the British woman hope that maybe the punch had hit her even harder than intended and she was punch-drunk. Odessa moved in, fists up, ready to do whatever needed to be done, when Josey rose up again.

Odessa huffed and shook her head as Josey spat out that glob of blood and saliva. The fight wasn't done yet. It had only been wishful thinking, anyway. She had not really believed that all this was over just with that one punch.

And now Josey came barreling in, and Odessa, with her reduced reaction time and fists which were up near her face, anyway, could not get her arms down in time to protect her midsection. Those knuckles bashed into her gut, getting a sharp yelp out of Odessa followed by an equally-sharp intake of breath as she took a couple of steps back, yielding ground to the charging Josey while her belly throbbed. Odessa did not intend to play it safe, though, even with a tingle of true, final fatigue in her legs. As Josey came at her, she dove in, as well, aiming a hard right hook at Josey's chest, just to shock and humiliate her, before following it up by attempting a brutal left uppercut into Josey's chin!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:13 pm

Josey saw Odessa coming in. Angry. Vicious. Looming large. She dug her heel in, making herself ready to grab the bull by her horns. The Outlaw made a judgment call. At this stage in the match, anything that happened to her body could be withstood. The adrenaline was flowing so much that Josey did not know what her face was looking like. If she had to guess, Josey would say that she looked angry. But it was irrelevant. She had to protect that angry face of hers, lest she get knocked out. A woman of Odessa's size and strength could get a knockout at any time, and both of them had a puncher's chance of landing the big one.

As Odessa came, Josey held her hands in front of her head. The Outlaw was going to be wide open for body shots, and she knew that. Where the actual blow hit, however, was a different matter entirely. A powerful strike slammed into her voluminous chest, and the Outlaw winced at the force of it. The quick moan that came from her lips was sharp and loud, but she quickly comported herself. After all, she knew that there was something more coming.

Sure enough, another blow came. It slammed into Josey's tight guard, and broke it open a bit. The impact on her arms was hellacious, and the sheer power of the blow made Josey step back a little bit. Dropping her arms, Josey moved forward once again, coming with a left hook from the county line, followed by an uppercut straight from the depths of hell. The Outlaw was running on fumes, but these fumes were pushing her on and on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:09 pm

Odessa knew that, if anything, Josey's ample breasts were going to cushion vital systems from the punch. That first punch, then, was essentially useless when it came to actually sapping Josey's ability to fight, but there was hardly a more sensitive, vulnerable spot to target in a fistfight in order to maximize pain. The breast punch distracted Josey, and obviously put her out of sorts. As soon as her foe looked like she was distracted, Odessa let the second half of her combination fly, that uppercut hurtling upwards towards the Outlaw's chin.

It didn't quite reach it, as Josey managed to keep her guard up, letting Odessa's fist smack into her arms, making Odessa's knuckles ache, though she knew at least she would rattle Josey a bit more and maybe make her think twice about letting those arms absorb another blow too soon. Right now, though, with Josey seeming to come forward to attack, Odessa put her own arms up to try to weather this coming storm. The left hook her guard absorbed. The uppercut came sneaking in from underneath, smashing Odessa's jaw and head upward, forcing her to stumble backwards. Odessa, knowing Josey might try to capitalize, would sweep her leg around as soon as she got her balance, aiming to punish the blonde if she tried to follow by delivering a sharp, painful kick to her shins!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next