Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Josey Wales vs. Odessa Brock

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Josey Wales vs. Odessa Brock - Page 11 Empty Re: Josey Wales vs. Odessa Brock

Post by LtLukas Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:18 am

Josey felt it. A hard blow graced the side of her head, but she was too high on adrenaline and anger to really take much note of it. 20 minutes ago, when the match was still young, Josey might have even been knocked down by it. But now, with Josey standing and Odessa was on the ground, and the hard elbow did nothing but invigorate her all the more. Her muscles were tense and she was breathing hard now, staggering a bit under the great exertion that she had just put her body through.

But it was time to end it. The blonde woman bent down, and grabbed the woman by her pretty hair. Her other rough hand went under Odessa's hip, to guide her up onto all fours. In another circumstance, this would have been a flirtatious moment, but Josey was coming at her with nothing but fury in her heart. She swung her leg around the woman, and attempted to mount her then and there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:24 am

The constant stream of thoughts which normally ran through Odessa's brain during a fight was stopped. After being slammed down on her skull—the concussive cherry on top of the sundae of bruises and utter exhaustion—she was virtually unconscious, and the only thing in her brain was that general, intense sense of confusion and anger as she felt her limbs, at a great distance, sliding and skittering on the canvas, doing so in virtual slow motion as she knew something terrible was going to happen.

Through the haze, she could feel Josey maneuvering her into position. One of the cowgirl's hands found Odessa's hair, sending fire through the Briton's scalp, as her other hand grabbed at Odessa's hips, coming very near Odessa's nether regions, which was something the ebony beauty was used to being targeted in a match like this...but Josey, of course, was a prude, and she didn't bother. She just pulled Odessa up onto her hands and knees, eliciting a quivering groan. Odessa tried to fight back, tried to weigh herself down, or roll over onto her side—but Josey held her up, and, when she swung a leg over, Josey was sitting on her back!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed May 02, 2018 1:36 am

Josey sat back. She could feel it now, the thrill of victory. After so long, all of the struggling had meant something. The blonde woman was atop her dark-skinned opponent's back, ready to ride her like a horse. But that would not have satisfied the conditions necessary to win the match. There was no resting now. The match was not over, and the night had not yet been brought to a close. Josey had come this close to finally being victorious, and she was not going to cease her violent and humiliating actions now.

The Outlaw reached around, and smacked Odessa on that round, firm ass of hers. She dugs her heels into Odessa's thighs. "Yeehaw!" She moved herself forward on Odessa's back. "Giddy up cowgirl!" She pulled at Odessa's hair as if it were a bridle. The Outlaw really wanted this woman to goddamn move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 07, 2018 4:29 pm

Of course, if Josey was looking for any sort of cooperation from Odessa, she was not going to get it. The ebony woman was almost completely out of it, and what little consciousness and will she had left went directly towards ruining whatever plans Josey had for her. If the cowgirl wanted to sit on her back, she would have to hold Odessa's body up herself, because the British woman was willing to let her body slump down onto the floor and put absolutely no strength into her hands or her knees.

And if Josey wanted to make Odessa move...well, she would have to force it out of her. She got herself all into position, heels digging into Odessa's sides, making Odessa hiss in pain, her face scrunched up in distress as Josey yanked back on her hair—and then reached back and smacked her ass. Odessa let out a short, quiet bark as her body lurched forward instinctively from the spank, staggering along on all fours. She wasn't going to keep herself up, though. As she fell forward, she would aim to just let her body go down to the ground. She still wasn't going to help her foe.

"...bitch..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri May 11, 2018 2:39 am

It might have been enough to win the match, that. But it wasn't truly satisfying. Josey recognized that Odessa was not going to make this process smooth, not that she would have done anything different in this situation. But goddamn, the Outlaw felt that she was so close to winning the match and bringing a night to a close. And now her dark-skinned opponent was making her work for it even more than she already had. Josey's face twisted with rage as she went about the bloody business of the evening.

She tried to pull her opponent right back up. That petty insult simply was not going to fly.

"Imma ride you like you ain't never been ridden before!" She hollered. Josey's hand went to Odessa's backside again and again as she tried to make her strong and strong-willed opponent crawl on all fours. The Outlaw was not going to stop striking until she got her up and going. Plus, the added digs with her heels was only going to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 15, 2018 10:22 pm

Not only was Odessa not going to make the process smooth, she was not going to acknowledge the process at all. Losing at all was bad enough. Losing to someone without even a modicum of good sense, who cared so little about the sport and about the way she comported herself with her opponents, was enough to drive Odessa momentarily mad. Josey had already satisfied the victory condition of the match, and the referee was signalling for the bell to be rung. But it seemed that even when it was rung, the blonde was not going to give up her efforts to humiliate Odessa.

Josey dragged her back up and slapped her ass again, not just once, but over and over again! Odessa hissed and then howled as she was propelled forward just by the force of her foe's spanking, adding a rosy hue to her butt cheeks as she still refused to move her limbs. Odessa couldn't stop Josey from making her lurch around the ring, collapsing forward, dragging her up, then collapsing forward again...the woman wanted to humiliate Odessa, and she was certainly succeeding, but Odessa would play no part in it, no matter how much her ass was starting to hurt.

"Ggnnnnhh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed May 16, 2018 2:49 am

There it was. Josey was the sort of woman to want to drive the point home, and she had more than done it. Odessa had now been thoroughly humiliated, as Josey forced her around the ring like she did so many different animals that she had ridden across the plains of Texas. Thr crowd jeered at her. They now hated her nearly as much as they loved the dark-skinned beauty. That was totally fine with the Outlaw. In fact, to a great extent, she expected that. She even yearned for it. And now she reaped what she sowed, in the divine abundance which it came in.

Recognizing that enough was enough, Josey finally relented. She stood up, pushing off of Odessa as she did so, and walked to the edge of the ring. The little ref girl was there to lift her arm up, but Josey ignored her. She had no reason to accept the pathetic victory that the ref girl would give her. The cowgirl shrugged her off when she tried to come over and raise her hand. She sneered as the crowd booed her one more time.

Josey dipped under the top rope, and then began making her way away from the ring. The blonde woman did not look back. Her red eyes glowered. There was still some residual hatred and rage. Maybe she was going to take it out on one of the worker bees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 23, 2018 3:55 am

Odessa never actually gave in. She at least had that going for her. But unfortunately that was not enough to make up for her failings moments earlier, when she had let Josey get the better of her and let the blonde overcome her physically. Odessa should never be outpunched by anyone, but at least when it was someone like Cecilia the humiliation was, on some level, born out of competitive respect. Josey was just a bitch, and it took quite a lot to make Odessa completely give up on bringing redeeming qualities out of an opponent.

But Odessa was done. Someday she would make Josey pay and force the woman to confront her own worst qualities. But today, Odessa was just ready to go home, take a bath, and try to get some sleep. She wanted to put Josey out of her head. It took a lot to make Odessa angry. But Odessa, right now, was furious.

She didn't watch Josey walk away. She heard the crowd booing the cowgirl, loudly, but right now that was paltry solace. Odessa closed her eyes and gently rubbed at her temples with one hand. She didn't really know what to do now. She at least had to wait until she was ready to walk out of the ring. This was shaping up to be a very bad night. "Fuck."

Winner: Josey Wales

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11