Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Welcome to ELEGY (for Trent)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcome to ELEGY (for Trent) - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to ELEGY (for Trent)

Post by Gadot Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:11 pm

"Ugh, it's great shit. I love that type. Got a few more bottles of it!" Casimir said, grinning. But then when the man began to ask to stay over, Casimir gave a small snort and waved his hand. "I mean, I wasn't gonna let you go home like that anyway. But yeah, of course. I got plenty of spare bedrooms for ya." Casimir reached over and took his hand, tugging it in close and kissing the knuckles lightly. "No fucking. I already promised you that." He released the man's hand after a few moment, before giving a small whine. He mumbled something under his breath about it being "too hot" or whatever, and he felt that was enough of a reason for him to strip his shirt off and lean back against the couch.

With that, he looked back up at Trent, blinking for a moment. "Ha. Like I said, I'm not my usual self! You should see some of the matches I've been in. Once broke a girl's arm and then fucked her while cranking that arm in a submission." He gave a small giggle followed by a hiccup. "Kamo will bust my ass later, I'm sure. But I wanted to spend some time with you first. It was worth it." He winked, before falling into a bit of laughter and dangling over the side of the sofa.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:23 am

Trent felt relieved when Casimir allowed him to stay, but suddenly went as red as a tomato as the man took his hand and without warning, kissed his knuckles, right where his famed skull tattoo rested. To make matters worse Casimir suddenly removed his top and Trent got a great view of his thick muscles, staring somewhat wide-eyed at how defined his pecs and abs were. He suddenly realised what he was doing before quickly looking away, cursing at himself for letting his sexual desires get the better of him.

Trent looked at him with a raised eyebrow as Casimir mentioned his ruthfulness he had used on previous opponents, saying "And yet hear you are, giggling to yourself like a kid." with a small laugh. To most people they would probably get intimidated by such a description, but to Tadao it simply intrigued him. Listening to Casimir's obvious attempt at a flirt before he dangled off the sofa, Trent simply sighed and said "You gotta work on your flirt game buddy" as he patted his thick leg.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:00 am

Casimir laughed as he looked up at Trent's tomato-red face. "You're blushing. How cute~." He nuzzled the man's hand lightly before pulling away, though not before he pointed to the tattoo. "I like your tattoo! I've always wanted one of my own, but I never know what to get." He gave a small giggle to himself after a few moments, biting his lower lip. Maybe he should go and get a tattoo while he was still like this. That would be fun. What could go wrong? Maybe Trent had a good place that he liked to go to here.

"Ye~es, of course! It's fun! It's so much fun when I hear that snap!" he replied, laughing again. He looked like he was having the time of his life, just thinking it through. When Trent mentioned that he needed to work on his flirt game, he paused, poking his head back up. "My flirt game? Naaaaaaah. It's always been in the pits!" He laughed to himself. "Why do you think I've never been in a relationship? Between that and the whole intimidation thing!" He began giggling a bit more, shaking his head to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:21 am

Looking away from embarrassment as Casimir noted his blushing, he perked up at Casimir mentioning he wanted a tattoo of his own. Feeling the opportunity to poke some fun at the giant, Trent said "I have a great idea for a tattoo for ya, how about you tattoo my name on your ass after I'm finished kicking it" with a wink before laughing to himself. "But seriously if you want one let me know, I know just the guy" as he raised his whiskey towards him as a sign of friendliness.

As the blue-haired man continued on, mentioning his lack of relationships due to his appearance and nature, Trent moved a bit closer and patted his shoulder as he laughed to himself, saying "Trust me big guy, I know the feeling. Most guys I brush off because either they don't understand someone like me or are just looking for a quick fuck. No one understands me..." before trailing off his words, looking in the distance with a shade of sadness in his eyes. Not wanting Casimir to notice, he then suddenly got back up to his feet, saying "So tell me, which bed would you recommend for a guy like me?"

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:42 am

Casimir laughed loudly as the man mentioned getting a tattoo of Trent's name across his ass, shaking his head. "It's so cute, you think you'd win against me!" he exclaimed. He reached over to grab the whiskey away as he raised it towards him, taking another swig. "Maybe I'd play nice for once, let you win~. Not like I'd get laid, but hey, you're different than all the others. A win wouldn't mean the same." He made a small face to himself, before passing the whiskey back over.

When Trent patted his shoulder and elaborated on his own issues, Casimir frowned. "I know that…Back when I used to be a jobber in my old league, I was passed around the locker room. Each of the guys convinced me that they were different, special~!" He snorted to himself, moving to lean against Trent lightly. "Each one of them fucked me, and then laughed at me when I asked for another date." He stood up once more, wavering. He looked to be getting a bit emotional just thinking about it. He sauntered into the kitchen once more, before coming back with a bottle of wine. Something he probably shouldn't be drinking, when he was already getting massively fucked up.

"Which bed…?" he mumbled, as if trying to recall. "Oh! Right! Well…my bed is really comfy, but I try not to let guests into my room. It's not fit for company." He gave a wry grin. "But…I'm pretty sure the guest room right next to my room has the comfiest bed! It's like sleeping on a cloud, I swear!" He giggled softly -- and then the elevator rang. He stood up as the waiter came in with a cart full of food, the pizza on top and everything that Casimir ordered underneath. He clapped his hands together, and, once the man started unpacking the food, he began to eat voraciously, starting with the cheeseburger.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:18 pm

Feeling Casimir pat his shoulder gave Trent a warm, fuzzy feeling. For one of the first times he could ever remember, he enjoyed having another guy's company, it made him feel less alone. Suddenly Casimir himself began to open up, mentioning his previous life of being a jobber and getting fucked around by the other wrestlers.

As the bigger, shirtless man lent against him, drinking a bottle of wine, Trent was unsure of what to say, and was about to rest his hand on the guy's shoulder when suddenly he recalled his question about the bedrooms and stood up. Hiding his blushing, Trent stood alongside him as he mentioned  the various rooms and beds. Finally the food arrived, and the boy with piercings couldn't help but crack a drunken smirk as Casimir went to town on the food, devouring a cheesburger within seconds.

Looking at the locked master bedroom, Trent thought he could be a bit cheeky. Walking up to the door, he asked "I know you said it's not fit for company, but am I allowed a look? My curiosity is getting the better of me!" with a lighthearted laugh, hoping the question wouldn't come off as too weird. Either way, if Casimir said no Trent would just barge in anyways. Rude or not, he couldn't help it!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:53 pm

Casimir was opening up. Something that he couldn't remember he had ever done. Perhaps it was the first time? Who knows. He was a little too drunk to even realize that he was opening up to him. He barely even noticed the smirk that Trent cast his way when he began to eat the food like it were his last meal in the world, let alone the blushing that Trent kept doing. No, Trent was lucky in that Casimir had firmly made it into the "drunk as fuck" stage, where Trent could possibly profess his love for Casimir and the man wouldn't register it. He grinned, looking up -- before noticing that Trent wasn't even sitting on the couch. "Your pizza's here, man! Hurry up before I eat it all for you!" he said, beginning to giggle again.

Though the giggling stopped when the man mentioned that he wanted to get a look into his bedroom. "No!" he suddenly yelled, sounding much more sober than he had in awhile. "It's just a mess! Don't -- !" But it was too late. As he was moving to rush over to get to the door, Trent opened it, revealing what no one else had seen.

It looked like a child's room. Clothes everywhere on the floor, posters along the walls, even numerous action figures from popular anime propped up on any flat surface. His bed was unmade, but inside of the bed were various stuffed animals; several bears, including one large one, and even a few pokemon (though the one in the middle of the bed was an eevee, as if he curled up with it every night). There was a TV off to the side with a few different consoles, and just lots and lots of little stuffed dolls all over the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:48 pm

Grabbing at the doorknob, there was no stopping Trent as Casimir suddenly pleaded at him to not open the door. "Oh please, what's the worst that can..." Trent scoffed as he opened it and what he saw surprised him to say the least.

With various stuffed animals and pokemon littering his impressive king size bed, his room looked like something a younger person would have as various posters of TV shows, video games and anime littered the room and his clothes were all crumpled up in a pile at the end of the bed. Looking at the action figures on his desks, Trent eventually sat down on his untidy bed and picked up the Eevee doll, saying "I....don't know what to say?" with an unsure look on his face, almost feeling bad he had intruded.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:05 am

"I…yeah. Mh…"

He didn't know what to say either. No one else had ever been in there, not even Kamo himself. He kept it sealed off, closed until it was time for him to head to sleep, and then kept it closed. Trent was the first person to have gone in there, and Casimir…had no clue what to say. He was quickly sobering up to the situation, that much was clear. He stepped forward, plopping down on the bed for a moment. "Yeah. Not exactly what you were expecting…" he murmured quietly, reaching over to touch the Eevee, stroking him like he was a pet.

"I've never shown this to anyone," he said, still not looking up to Trent. "I've shown people…every other piece of me. I've fucked a girl after breaking her arm and her face in front of an entire audience, while it was being broadcast, after I had loosened her up with a baseball bat. I've done so many things to so many people." He frowned. "But this…well, this is me. Who I am after everything else is gone." He gave a small shrug, before standing up and finally looking at Trent.

"I understand if you wanna leave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3